Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

Old 02-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Guide

Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

It's actually most people who have some kind of reaction. Flu-like symptoms, nausea, and or weakness. And it doesn't guarantee you won't catch the flu anyway. We get free flu shots at work - I always pass on that and stay healthy all winter while I have seen friends have to take a week off after the vaccine because they became ill. (And Google Reservatrol -- it's grape seed extract, not grapefruit seed.)
Old 02-02-2016, 08:46 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

i wonder if the flu nasal spray has any significant problem as the shot definitely does. The nasal spray supposedly has active flu virus in it at extreme low quantity. Similar to homeopathy? Also, I suspect that they can't really put so much preservative, because it would kill the virus. This is not something I would want to subject myself with. I have enough sinus problems already. But I am curious.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 02-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Explorer

Lola1988 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post
Keeping your vitamin D level in a higher range is the most logical way to reduce the chance of flu infection.

At the same time protect you from about a hundred other potential health problems at the same time. Nothing else comes close when you compare the risk/benefit ratio.

Dan
Hi. Can you post some articles about that please ??? I would like to read about it. Thanks
Old 02-03-2016, 07:24 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola1988 View Post
Hi. Can you post some articles about that please ??? I would like to read about it. Thanks
Here is the very best info on Vitamin D. https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/ We also have a lot of vitamin D info scattered throughout this forum, but the council may have it easier to search.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Here is the very best info on Vitamin D. https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/ We also have a lot of vitamin D info scattered throughout this forum, but the council may have it easier to search.
Ok cool. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

The reason vitamin D has became so important is the phobia about cholesterol. Since everyone has been cutting down on cholesterol like the doctor say there has been a deficiency of vitamin D it is so obvious. Your body uses cholesterol in the skin with sunlight to make vitamin D no cholesterol no vitamin D
Old 02-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
The reason vitamin D has became so important is the phobia about cholesterol. Since everyone has been cutting down on cholesterol like the doctor say there has been a deficiency of vitamin D it is so obvious. Your body uses cholesterol in the skin with sunlight to make vitamin D no cholesterol no vitamin D
Wow I did not know that. But I heard that sunlight actually convert provitamin D into vitamin D .
Old 02-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Observer

Dreamer is on a distinguished road

Thank you jfh ) very useful )

Tags
flu, influenza, vaccination, vaccine
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.