Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

Old 01-03-2015, 09:17 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Could the Ineffective Flu Shots Be Causing Serious Illness and Even Death!

I just heard today that someone from California and their spouse both became sick with flu-like symptoms after receiving their flu shots. I haven't taken them for years, and don't intend to.

Quote:
The CDC has already admitted that this year’s influenza strain is not a good match for the current flu vaccine. And yet, as in previous years, the universal message given to the public from the government and mainstream media is to “get the flu shot anyway.”

But what if the flu shot itself is part of the problem? Is it possible that the financial investment in stockpiling flu vaccines each year creates a conflict of interest in this public health message encouraging everyone to get their flu shots, even when it is not a good match for the strains of flu currently making people sick? Could the flu shot itself be making people sick, and even causing deaths?

37 Year Old “Healthy” Woman Dies from Flu, Even Though She Received the Flu Shot

Fox 4 News in Kansas City recently reported the story of a local woman who died from flu complications just after her 37th birthday. Her family reports that she was healthy, and that she was required to receive the flu shot because she was a nursing student. Here is the report:

- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/cou....jLaDt62H.dpuf
Old 01-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Explorer

jbaerbock is on a distinguished road

The Flu shot is always an "educated" guess as to which strains to put into it. This year it was a 4 strain shot which is higher than prev years. If someone gets the flu and it is a different strain than the vaccinated ones then of course they will get sick. I get the flushot because at the very least that's 4 strains I'm good to go against. If I still catch the Flu then oh well. For most people the Flu is a relatively harmless sickness.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:51 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

We have a friend who still gets them every year, and most years he's sick with flu-like symptoms for at least a few days.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
We have a friend who still gets them every year, and most years he's sick with flu-like symptoms for at least a few days.

Sounds like he'll be fighting off four strains this year.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Old 09-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

In February 2014 The USS Ardent all got flu vaccines and 25 out of the 102 shipmates. The military was quick to control the out break. This is good prof the vaccines don't work.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Enlightener

ozzie has a spectacular aura aboutozzie has a spectacular aura about

My brother had a bad reaction to the flu shot when he had it, paralysed him for a couple of days,and I know of others that have had bad reactons,in my opinion you are better off to take a multi vitamin with Astralagas in it which is what I do.
I have not had the flu shot for about 15 years,and can't remember the last time I had the flu,and I don't intend to have any more shots either.
All vaccines have side effects,in my oppinion,good luck to those who have the shot without any effects.
There was an Item on the news only last week about the medical proffession being worried about the side effects many people were havingfrom the flu shot.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:59 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

Sorry to hear about your brother Ozzie, being paralyzed is serious business. I haven't taken the flu shot in years either.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

The flu shot is the biggest load of bullcrap ever conceived and thrust on humanity. Can build your immune system naturally a billion ways.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Explorer

Firekin4 will become famous soon enough

Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. Heard it sucks but only like 1% die from it. Had an awful reaction when my mom made me get 4 shots at once (Tdp or whatever, meningitis, chickenpox, and hepatitis, the school only required 2), I blacked out, and my arm was numb and weak for days. Still does it every now and then, but not as bad. I imagine it has something with the formaldehyde and mercury, so I'd rather risk the flu.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:41 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Vitamin D will boost the immune system to help protect you from colds & flu.

Zinc, vitamin C and echinacea are all worth taking.

Eating garlic and onions are good for battling bugs.

Grapefruit Seed Extract - top stuff! An excellent natural antibiotic.

(That and this are Knight's 'Star Picks'!) Sambucol. (Derived from black elderberries)

Regular hand washing will reduce the risk of bug transference.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Guide

Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

The "aerial particles" theory was dis-proven and even busted on the Myth Busters show. You catch it from touching something with the bug and then rubbing your eyes, lips, or touching food with your hands, so hand-washing is the most effective preventive. Always wash your hand before eating anything and ovoid rubbing your eyes, biting nails, etc.

BTW - grape seed extract is a super antioxidant that goes by the name Reservatrol. Also helpful with blood pressure.

Since the flu vaccine contains mercury and aluminum, it ought to have warnings that it can be disastrous to your health.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
The "aerial particles" theory was dis-proven and even busted on the Myth Busters show. You catch it from touching something with the bug and then rubbing your eyes, lips, or touching food with your hands, so hand-washing is the most effective preventive. Always wash your hand before eating anything and ovoid rubbing your eyes, biting nails, etc.

BTW - grape seed extract is a super antioxidant that goes by the name Reservatrol. Also helpful with blood pressure.

Since the flu vaccine contains mercury and aluminum, it ought to have warnings that it can be disastrous to your health.
Grapefruit Seed Extract, dear Ajax. Sounds similar but different.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:47 PM
Lecturer

Here's a piece on scientific evidence regarding what black elderberries can do against flu/viral infections ...

http://www.blackelderberry.info/clinical-summary/
Old 01-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Explorer

Lola1988 is on a distinguished road

Yes it is true.But I do not know statistics, maybe 1 person of 1000 has some issues afterwards, and 1 person of 100 000 died. Google it for more information.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:31 AM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

Keeping your vitamin D level in a higher range is the most logical way to reduce the chance of flu infection.

At the same time protect you from about a hundred other potential health problems at the same time. Nothing else comes close when you compare the risk/benefit ratio.

Dan

Tags
flu, influenza, vaccination, vaccine
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.