Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

� #1
Old 10-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Enlightener
ozzie will become famous soon enoughozzie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen1GT View Post

I simply don't see the results that should be predicted by these theories about vaccinations. I don't know anyone with autism. All three of my children have had their vaccinations, and they're all strong, healthy and intelligent children. My friends and family are all vibrant and healthy.

Gen1GT you are so very lucky that your children have not been damaged by vaccinations I have 2 grandchildren that have been, and I can assure you that it has been proven now that MMR vaccinations can cause Autism,there is enough evidence out there. Dr Andrew Wakefield for one is one that has proven the case.

Can you explain why 1 in every 6 children now have some form of spectum disorder for example Autism,Aspergers syndrome? yes 1in 6
I for one would not vaccinate myself or my children today, knowing what is in the vaccinations.
there are some people out there that will never get what Big Pharma is doing to them.
Good luck with your vaccinations
� #2
Old 10-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Observer
Gen1GT will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
Gen1GT you are so very lucky that your children have not been damaged by vaccinations I have 2 grandchildren that have been, and I can assure you that it has been proven now that MMR vaccinations can cause Autism,there is enough evidence out there. Dr Andrew Wakefield for one is one that has proven the case.
Can you explain why 1 in every 6 children now have some form of spectum disorder for example Autism,Aspergers syndrome? yes 1in 6
I for one would not vaccinate myself or my children today, knowing what is in the vaccinations.
there are some people out there that will never get what Big Pharma is doing to them.
Good luck with your vaccinations
Where's the proof? Show me the peer-reviewed studies, please. There should be one that shows the rate of autism among target demographics that rule out all other causes.
� #3
Old 10-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

I'm in my 70s and do a lot of research and keep an open mind I don't believe the first evidences and need more. If I need a tin hat I'm in good company.
Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. A top neural surgeon expert on neural biology says vaccines are bad

Ron Paul
As a medical doctor, I believe mandated smallpox vaccines are bad medicine -
See more at:
https://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20....vHDmNqEH.dpuf

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...overnment.aspx

https://vaccinesaredangerous.com/

https://drsircus.com/medicine/vaccines-dangerous/
There was a doctor who worked at the CDC who just came out and said that they had evidences that the vaccines caused problems in black children and coer it up
� #4
Old 10-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

You would not believe it even when you see it. The person who done the studies for the CDC came out and said it. If you can not believe the man that did the study you will not believe anything.
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/20...r-went-public/
� #5
Old 10-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
You would not believe it even when you see it. The person who done the studies for the CDC came out and said it. If you can not believe the man that did the study you will not believe anything.
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/20...r-went-public/
I'm sorry dOug, but this isn't science. I need data, studies, chemistry and proof. Not things people say.
� #6
Old 10-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Enlightener

I hope you don't want the medical science that gave us things like vioxx and other double blind scientific tests and kills near half a million people.
This was the man that did the scientific studies and than came out and said it was fraudulent.
I told you you would not believe it any ways.
� #7
Old 10-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Observer

I'm not referring to the unpublished science done by companies developing drugs or vaccines, but peer-reviewed and publicly accessed studies and research reviews, such as these:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25285883

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25285126

If you have time, feel free to browse pubmed, and I'll gladly read the articles you find. I can tell you this; I'll be able to find 30 articles showing how safe vaccines are to every one you can find showing they're harmful.
� #8
Old 10-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm not referring to the unpublished science done by companies developing drugs or vaccines, but peer-reviewed and publicly accessed studies and research reviews, such as these:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25285883

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25285126

If you have time, feel free to browse pubmed, and I'll gladly read the articles you find. I can tell you this; I'll be able to find 30 articles showing how safe vaccines are to every one you can find showing they're harmful.
By the gov, for the corporatists, and keep the PAC money coming.

Do make sure to keep following the USDA food pyramid (low fat, high carb).

Whether you root for the Republican wars, or the Democrat wars, is your own business.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #9
Old 10-08-2014, 09:23 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Read about the link between the MMR vaccination and Autism...https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/aut...othing-oh-wait

Quote:
"CDC Whistleblower William Thompson has released a formal statement confirming the original study found a link between MMR and Autism, especially in African American and that the CDC hid the results.
"I would like to know if you have investigated this report and your comments please."
The response:
"We are aware that the CDC has issued a statement standing by the findings of its original study ... We are also aware that the analysis by Dr Hooker has since been retracted by the journal in which it appeared ... "
� #10
Old 10-09-2014, 05:14 AM
Observer

I still haven't seen any science guys...opinion articles about what scientists have said is not science. Show me the science!!!!!

Goat, you've only seen a dozen of my posts, but do you think on any level I prescribe to the food pyramid? I follow the concept of the "new food groups." Get your minimum protein and fat macronutrients, and then fill in the remaining energy requirement with healthful, unprocessed carbs. Also, your foods should be a delivery vehicle for micro- and phytonutrients.

The farmers shouldn't be telling us what to eat ... our bodies should.
� #11
Old 10-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
1) I still haven't seen any science guys...opinion articles about what scientists have said is not science. Show me the science!!!!!

2) Goat, you've only seen a dozen of my posts, but do you think on any level I prescribe to the food pyramid?

2) Absolutely not. You have seen through the CW BS and eat accordingly now.

1) Assuming the FedGod documents are gospel isn't necessarily science, which I used the food pyramid as an example I knew you'd understand.
� #12
Old 10-09-2014, 05:16 AM
Enlightener

I read through the pubmed items and not saying anything bad about pubmed but if one of the doctors in one of those studies came out and said it was fraudulent I would not believe the study. That is just what happened the doctor that did the study came out and said it was fraudulent. You do not want to listen to him.
Vaccines bypass the immune protection given the body by being injected most of you immunity is in the digestive system. What study shows mercury is good for the body Oh yes the allopathic doctors in the 1800 gave it in larges doses to cure disease. It is not hard to make a study to get any results you want and if the profits of these studies make the drug/vaccine companies billions of dollars that OK too???
� #13
Old 10-09-2014, 05:44 AM
Observer

Doug, don't get me wrong, I'm just as skeptical of allophathic medicine as you are. I think doctors these days are trained to prescribe medications to treat symptoms, not trained to treat the root cause of the symptoms.

But here's one of my observations; MD's are not scientists. When I see an article written by an MD making a claim, I take it with a grain of salt. They're just a professional with an opinion.

But when a scientist creates a study and publishes it for peer review, it's up to the other scientists and people like you and I to decide is the study was done correctly, and what application is has for me, you or anyone else. For example, was the study double blind, or did the patients know what treatment they were receiving (which has a huge outcome of the results)? Was the subject and control group size big enough to provide valid results? Etc

But you're right, if one of the authors of the study came forth and admitted the study as falsified in any way, I'd have to discredit or question all of his or her previous work, but NOT the work involved in an entire field of study! But science is serious business, and few of the hundreds of thousands of scientist out there trying to earn a living, very few are risking their careers by falsifying results. Also, even fewer respected scientific publications are going to risk promoting questionable scientific work by publishing them in their journals. Sure, garbage slips through all the time, but we can't discount the scientific method because of the bad apples.
� #14
Old 11-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Enlightener

Here is an interesting radio program about vaccines by Dr. Glidden .
https://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/f...MD/1105142.mp3
� #15
Old 11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Guide
Living Food will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Show me the science!!!!
This link lists the abstracts of dozens of peer-reviewed studies that concluded vaccines, and specifically the preservative thimerosal, are indeed linked to autism. You can frequently find the full version of studies online by searching for them by name.

Another thirty studies linking vaccines and autism

91 studies

I'll stop now because at this point we are reaching some serious overlap in that many of these studies are repeated across the different links, however the point is that there are dozens and dozens of studies implicating vaccines as a contributing factor in autism and other diseases (nothing exists in a vacuum).

Some of the studies are immediately relevant and present a strong case, some are weaker and some are really stretching it. No study is conducted 100% perfectly and all of them have some flaws, and if you look through them I'm sure you'll find reasons to discount a number of them. But if you review all of this data with a truly open and unbiased mind, there is only one conclusion you will reach.

Of course there are dozens of studies saying vaccines are harmless, but the most important rule of medicine (very rarely followed these days) is "do no harm." One study that can show a convincing link between vaccines and autism or any other disease/disorder will overpower 1,000 that say vaccines are harmless.

Nobody will or should do your HW for you, however we can point you in the right direction and if you are committed to learning the truth the information IS out there.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.