Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

Old 10-07-2014, 06:08 AM
Observer

Gen1GT will become famous soon enough

This guys is sick because he's been vaccinated ... and that ... is ... the only ... reason.

Old 10-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
Talking Now you get it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen1GT View Post
I'm selling tinfoil hats, how many do you guys need?

I'm all for my choice to buy, or not buy tinfoil hats. I'm against forced vaccination.

I support your right to receive as few, or as many vaccines as you want, provided you pay for them yourself.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Observer

Canada has forced vaccinations with exceptions for religion and special medical reasons, if I recall correctly. I've had all mine. I've only ever had mono (once), the flu and common colds.

I think the science is non-existent regarding the dangers in inoculations, but the question of choice is a tough one. I think it's important for people to be able to make choices regarding their health, but the dangers of spreading disease to those with weakened immune systems is very real.

Solstice Goat, what's your profession, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 10-07-2014, 01:06 PM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Canada has forced vaccinations with exceptions for religion and special medical reasons, if I recall correctly. I've had all mine. I've only ever had mono (once), the flu and common colds.
Pharmaceutical companies must love Canada. Schools and some colleges require vaccinations for certain disorders, so children do not have choices in USA.

If only the pharms would change their preservatives to something more safe.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 10-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Observer

Yeah, they probably love Canada, but they love the US even more. We pay half the price for prescriptions than the US, although as far as I can tell, our doctors are just as prescription happy here. Doctors these days are taught to treat symptoms, not causes. :s
Old 10-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to vaccinations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvsXrVkjyz4
Old 10-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Population control Bill Gates vaccine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
Old 10-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Observer

Two for one sale on tinfoil hats.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Enlightener

I know that do did not have time to see the videos so calling a person needing a tin had is very ignorant. At least see the video first.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
I know that do did not have time to see the videos so calling a person needing a tin had is very ignorant. At least see the video first.
My apologies, but I have a friend who does nothing but plaster Facebook with these exact conspiracy theories. I don't care what this doctor did in his career, I only care about what I see in the world around me every day.

I've had all my vaccinations, and I'm strong, healthy, and have zero health conditions other than a crushed disc from football, and "runner's knee" from being a fatty. I'm 39, and I've never been prescribed a medication for to treat a chronic condition. Just the occasional antibiotic for an ear infection, and the T3's from after my snip-snip.

I simply don't see the results that should be predicted by these theories about vaccinations. I don't know anyone with autism. All three of my children have had their vaccinations, and they're all strong, healthy and intelligent children. My friends and family are all vibrant and healthy.

I think the issues the US experiences go far beyond the blame of one factor.

What I really feel is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. A doctor talking about poor lab practice in the 50's is not evidence that my children will be (or have been) sick from their inoculations.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Enlightener

I'm in my 70s and do a lot of research and keep an open mind I don't believe the first evidences and need more. If I need a tin hat I'm in good company.
Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. A top neural surgeon expert on neural biology says vaccines are bad

Ron Paul
As a medical doctor, I believe mandated smallpox vaccines are bad medicine -
See more at:
http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20....vHDmNqEH.dpuf

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...overnment.aspx

http://vaccinesaredangerous.com/

http://drsircus.com/medicine/vaccines-dangerous/
There was a doctor who worked at the CDC who just came out and said that they had evidences that the vaccines caused problems in black children and coer it up
Old 10-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I think the science is non-existent regarding the dangers in inoculations, but the question of choice is a tough one. I think it's important for people to be able to make choices regarding their health, but the dangers of spreading disease to those with weakened immune systems is very real.

Solstice Goat, what's your profession, if you don't mind me asking?
Well, if vaccinations were truly effective (which the evidence doesn't support), and vaccination really worked, it wouldn't matter if I wasn't vaccinated, so long as you were, right?

With these new schedules that dictate you now need more frequent vaccination, because they're not as effective as first thought, a lot of people have been unprotected for a long time, yet there has been no plague.

So, as the saying goes, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

To me, the question of choice is simple: the most basic human right is the right to your own body. However, there are many who feel the state should own your body.

I am a manufacturing engineer. I have a bachelors degree in science.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:37 AM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Goat View Post
Well, if vaccinations were truly effective (which the evidence doesn't support), and vaccination really worked, it wouldn't matter if I wasn't vaccinated, so long as you were, right?

With these new schedules that dictate you now need more frequent vaccination, because they're not as effective as first thought, a lot of people have been unprotected for a long time, yet there has been no plague.

So, as the saying goes, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

To me, the question of choice is simple: the most basic human right is the right to your own body. However, there are many who feel the state should own your body.

I am a manufacturing engineer. I have a bachelors degree in science.
You're 100% correct; I'd be perfectly happy walking into an infectious disease centre where the patients all had the diseases I've been vaccinated against.

Manufacturing engineer ... that's interesting. I'm in engineering/sales (fluid power). I also write about fluid power.

dOug, I understand there is a lot of material out there showing the harm from vaccinations, but like I said, I see a lot of people in my daily life, and I don't see the effects of it.

Do you have any actual research science you can link rather than articles by the alternative media?
Old 10-08-2014, 06:26 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What I really feel is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Here, here. I'm with you on that. I've got to remember that expression. Thanks.

I do love conspiracy theories though. I have always loved sci-fi and fantasy novels too. I have a long list of those novels in my Nook eReader "wants". I've always been fond of myths too. Even the Bible. However, I've got to be more careful as these theories raise my hypertension. Instead, they should be fuel for my daydreams.

I have mixed feelings for vaccines. I have not had any since 1963. My feelings are that they could be considered preventive. I have not had much success with homeopathy, which I consider very similar to vaccines. But then, I have never been to a classic homeopathic doctor, only a naturopathic doctor. I'm all for training my immune system to fight disease. If only I could trust the "other" content of vaccines.

I've certainly had a lifetime of vaccines in my childhood. My family lived in Hawaii before it was a state. Before we could return to the continent, the authorities demanded that we have certain vaccines. Yikes! I still clearly remember the numerous days of shots.

Now I am taking allergy drops, not injections. I am doing that, because I just had nasal endoscopy (roto-rooter) to scrape and cut out polyps and clear fungus from my sinuses. Fungi had been growing there for decades. Literally decades. Thank goodness it was not aggressive, but it did cause my body to produce polyps. I could not breathe and had many sinus infections in my life. The point is that I am taking anti-allergy drops to train my body to ignore the allergy producing substances that will cause my immune system to overreact. Of course they only test for Texas allergies, but hopefully this will keep fungus from doing its damage again.

...too much information.

Anyway, there is a place for training one's own immune system via minute substances.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post

Anyway, there is a place for training one's own immune system via minute substances.

I agree. In fact, I believe this has been occurring naturally for millions of years.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.