\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 653\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Gaining weight\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Well, here we go one more time.
\n
\nThough, this time i\'m not curing something something, i think i want to gain weight. In a healthy way though, that\'s the catch.
\n
\nI won\'t go into reasons why i didn\'t do it until now, and generally i don\'t wanna write a 1000 word article here now (like i usually do), I\'m not in the mood right now.
\n
\nI\'m very skinny, extremely skinny. For the past 3 years my sole purpose has been getting rid of genital warts and lichen planus and dealing with hives and tongue mycosis (or whatever) and everything.
\n
\nWell, i want to gain weight. I lay and sit all day long, i smoke, i don\'t drink, i live a semi-healthy lifestyle. I\'m tall 1,75m and weight just 55kg...
\n
\nIt\'s not about getting chicks or having respect from males out in the jungle and the caves. It\'s about health. That\'s why i want to gain weight. I know overweight isn\'t healthy, but underweight isn\'t either. I have a pretty face, but i\'m so skinny, doesn\'t look good.
\n
\nI work online so i can afford to be home all the time. But i\'ve been laying around for 1.5 years almost, not eating good or enough, and smoking quite a lot. But i consume sugar, i DO NOT EXCERSISE AT ALL, and even so i actually LOSE weight, I can\'t gain any... It\'s fuc*ing weird.
\n
\nI don\'t want to resort to protein shakes and toxic stuff. I just want to gain 10-20 kilos. That\'s all.
\n
\nI\'m not particularly crazy about gaining muscle or fat, either way im good, i just have to look human again. A 25 year old human, because right now i look no more than 22. If i shave you\'d put me at 19 probably.
\n
\nGive me your tips...\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217255 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217255 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217255 -' + '->'; pd[217324] = '<!-' + '- post #217324 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #2 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-19-2014, 07:41 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- user info -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Ajax\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Ajax\r\n Ajax is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 266\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Ajax will become famous soon enoughAjax will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n You obviously don\'t want to gain body fat, you want to gain muscle mass so the obvious solution is to work out with weights or with a resistance machine. Since you work out home it should not take you out of your way. The endorphins as a result of the exercise will improve your concentration and decrease cravings for sugar and even cigarettes. Te first week will be a drag but after about 30 days you will look forward to the exercise and it will improve your confidence and assertiveness as it will also increase your testosterone levels.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217324 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217324 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217324 -' + '->'; pd[217675] = '<!-' + '- post #217675 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #3 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 04-19-2014, 01:20 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n BKnatural\r\n BKnatural is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 58\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
BKnatural will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Yes, you don\'t want all of your weight in the form of fat. Lift weights and eat lots of food. Aim for 3000 to 3500 calories a day. This is attainable even with a healthy diet. Use calorie-rich healthy foods like almonds, sunflower seeds, cashews, lentils, some salmon, eggs from free range hens. Use coconut oil for cooking, it\'s super healthy. also, protein shakes aren\'t toxic if you get the proper kinds. Thats like saying fat is bad for you. Obviously it\'s not. Protein shakes are great for supporting weight training and building mass. Look for protein powders that have only natural ingredients. Whey protein from a high quality source is a good bet. Add in peanut butter, banana, milk and you have a wicked protein shake. Lots of calories and relatively healthy.
\n
\nIf your eating alot of sugar, just get it from natural sources like fruit. It will serve you well in your gains for exercise.
\n
\nAlthough I don\'t recommend dairy, milk will add on some weight but don\'t over indulge.
\n
\nExpect to spend more money to gain weight the healthy way. If it\'s of that much value for your (and it sounds like it is) then it should be feasible for you.
\n
\nStart your weight training with loaded squats and deadlifts as well as bench and shoulder presses and rows of lat pull ups if you have the strength yet.
\n
\nI would also suggest you avoid wheat bread. I am a tiny person myself but fairly muscular. I have cut bread out of my diet and it helps with reducing sugar cravings. I think it will help with your cigarette cravings too. The smoking does need to go to help manage weight and your health.
\n
\nI hope I have helped you enough. 20 kilos is a lot to ask for in the beginning and youll get discouraged. Focus more on how you look over the process. Good luck!\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217675 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217675 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217675 -' + '->'; pd[217788] = '<!-' + '- post #217788 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #4 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 04-28-2014, 11:37 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Solstice Goat\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Solstice Goat\r\n Solstice Goat is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Frater Aegagrus
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 1,631\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by BKnatural\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
I would also suggest you avoid wheat bread. I am a tiny person myself but fairly muscular. I have cut bread out of my diet and it helps with reducing sugar cravings. I think it will help with your cigarette cravings too. The smoking does need to go to help manage weight and your health.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n

\nDefinite connection between grain and addiction.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217788 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217788 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217788 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[217255] = "217788,217324"; pn[0] = ",217255"; pn[217324] = "217255,217675"; pn[217675] = "217324,217788"; pn[217788] = "217675,217255"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[13471] = "truestorytotell"; pu[17230] = "Ajax"; pu[18630] = "BKnatural"; pu[16702] = "Solstice Goat"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 03-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
Default Gaining weight

Well, here we go one more time.

Though, this time i'm not curing something something, i think i want to gain weight. In a healthy way though, that's the catch.

I won't go into reasons why i didn't do it until now, and generally i don't wanna write a 1000 word article here now (like i usually do), I'm not in the mood right now.

I'm very skinny, extremely skinny. For the past 3 years my sole purpose has been getting rid of genital warts and lichen planus and dealing with hives and tongue mycosis (or whatever) and everything.

Well, i want to gain weight. I lay and sit all day long, i smoke, i don't drink, i live a semi-healthy lifestyle. I'm tall 1,75m and weight just 55kg...

It's not about getting chicks or having respect from males out in the jungle and the caves. It's about health. That's why i want to gain weight. I know overweight isn't healthy, but underweight isn't either. I have a pretty face, but i'm so skinny, doesn't look good.

I work online so i can afford to be home all the time. But i've been laying around for 1.5 years almost, not eating good or enough, and smoking quite a lot. But i consume sugar, i DO NOT EXCERSISE AT ALL, and even so i actually LOSE weight, I can't gain any... It's fuc*ing weird.

I don't want to resort to protein shakes and toxic stuff. I just want to gain 10-20 kilos. That's all.

I'm not particularly crazy about gaining muscle or fat, either way im good, i just have to look human again. A 25 year old human, because right now i look no more than 22. If i shave you'd put me at 19 probably.

Give me your tips...
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.