Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Pet Health

� #1
Old 03-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Observer
Ozzie1 is on a distinguished road
Default Kittens and distemper shots

What do you think of kitties having a distemper shot? All of our cats have had one except for our youngest, who will be a year old this month. and she is just plain crazy. But she is just so much fun. Do you think that she really needs it? Will she grow out of her biting stage without one?
� #2
Old 03-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Observing cool stuff
happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

I cannot speak for kittens/cats but I will tell you MY thoughts on any so called shot:

After my dog almost died from shock after his annual vaccs, I say they are all hooey. TOO many. There cannot be a one size fits all. Shot after shot after shot and meds and collars, and what in the heck is going on?

I feel this type of intervention is causing serious health issues along with the really questionable foods on the market. JUST LIKE FOR US HUMANS!

My bishon CANNOT be given ANY type of med. He is being treated for his allergic reactions with HOMEOPATHY. Please don't tell him it is working

His food is clean, raw and his water filtered. Just like mine!

Been over three years now. I no longer have much faith in any "medicine" "vaccine" or whatever spin they put on the poisons. They are to make money. That's all.

Some vets wouldn't even see this pup unless the FULL REGIMEN of shots were allowed. Jerks. It is just MONEY. They wanted to shoot five meds into this poor dog that was already suffering from the ill effects of a special dog food given by the vet. No trust for them anymore. I will tell them where they can put their "shots." Or show me proof they do any good that proper nutrition cannot.

Big bucks for vets. Death for pets.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.