Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

� #1
Old 10-31-2013, 10:17 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light
Question Did You Ever Play With A OUIJA BOARD...what happened?

Have you ever played with a Ouija Board, and if so, can you share what happened? I never even saw one in person, or played with one. And from all I've heard (mostly on the Coast to Coast show), I don't ever intend to. I was curious to see if anyone had any experiences with these. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

Original Ouija Board (1894)
� #2
Old 11-01-2013, 05:25 AM
Lecturer
liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

No personal experience of ouji boards but at a school near where I live 2 boys experimented and one of them commited suicide a few weeks later.

I once witnessed the power that the occult has over someone when waiting in a Dentist's reception room. A young man was sitting opposite and sweating profusely. Being nervous is normal waiting at the dentist,but this man was very agitated as well and I could see the agitation building up in him by the minute.

As the stress built up to a climax he pulled out a pack of Tarot cards and dealt them feverishly on to a table. As the cards fell I could see the relief on his face that the DEATH card had not been turned up!

The Occult whether ouji,tarot cards,sprituallism(channelling),astrology,numerolo gy or any other means of fortune telling is all about spirits who eventually want to control your life. Stay well away is my advice.
� #3
Old 11-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

From what I�ve read, can Ouija boards, tarot cards, etc. work? Yes, most definitely. They are a means in which you can open yourself to various entities. Now the real question is do you really want to? Are you willing to accept the advice from some entity that you know nothing about?
These are typically lower dimensional entities who may initially
even give you some useful information to gain your trust, but you have no way to determine what their real agendas and goals for you might be!
� #4
Old 11-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Explorer
kal-el is on a distinguished road

my mum did one when she was 15 and i aint joking it has always seemed like my family was cursed nothing ever works out for us ever , but then again there are other reasons why things dont work out and one could be because you didnt do the certain thing you was trying to do the right way and two it wasnt attempted again differantly and third you went about doing other things in a similar way , i believe making mistakes is good as you can learn from them unfortunatley no one in my family does , there is some mental health in my family also and not me but my brother is a bible believer and not to upset anyone who believes in the bible but i hear an awful lot blaming on the devil or demons from him and other christian people when things dont work out for them - i never been haunted thank f**k but ive seen so much on the subject i believe in it but to answer this my mum did do one many many years ago and she would tell you how bad life has been for her since weather itis related or not i dont no , i do think its something worth staying away from tho and religion of course that subject is just too messy .
� #5
Old 01-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Messed with one pre-teen. Friend had one in the toy cabinet. Got bored before we got any results.

We used to do 'levitation' at slumber parties. Bizarre, it worked. You could definitely tell when the 'concentration' was broken. made sure to stack the sleeping bags together so the levitated party didn't get hurt.

A very interesting book is Mental Poisoning; The 22 who died from the curse of Tutencomen.

https://www.amazon.com/Mental-Poisoni...pd_sim_sbs_b_1
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #6
Old 07-06-2014, 05:49 AM
Observer
alfred88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientest View Post
From what I�ve read, can Ouija boards, tarot cards, etc. work? Yes, most definitely. They are a means in which you can open yourself to various entities. Now the real question is do you really want to? Are you willing to accept the advice from some entity that you know nothing about?
These are typically lower dimensional entities who may initially
even give you some useful information to gain your trust, but you have no way to determine what their real agendas and goals for you might be!
I agree with the above. They do work, BUT the bible states the following:

Deut. 18:10-14, �There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12�For whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. 13�You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. 14�For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so."
� #7
Old 07-07-2014, 07:37 AM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

Deuteronomy is largely ignored by the Christians, especially with dietary concerns and in regards to laws. Deuteronomy is well accepted by the Jews and Muslims. The Muslims even believe the the Christians have left the 10 Commandments, Duet. 5:1-22, somewhat far behind.

I figure that since the acceptance of the Book of Revelations most things are on the table in the way of omens and prophecies.

"We all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." - Emperor Marcus Aurelius
� #8
Old 07-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Guide
Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

"The Seth Materials" is a book about how Jane Robert's experiments with a Ouija board led her into contact with the spirit "Seth". She had written numerous books about Seth and even demonstrated live contacts through her lifetime. The book. in fact, is considered by many to be the beginning of what is now known as "New Age" religion.
� #9
Old 07-09-2014, 07:29 AM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

We seem to travel a somewhat similar path, Ajax. I clearly remember reading the Seth stuff at an early age. This led me to really enjoy sci-fi and fantasy novels well into today. It also led me into taking courses of esoteric psychology. At least I have discovered that I have absolutely no talent in any of the sixth sense. Although, I have seen 2 ghosts in my life. One of them was during a time of great trauma. That led me to believe in guardian angels.

Tags
demons, ouija board, paranormal, spirits
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.