� #1
Old 10-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Observer
ANATURALBOY is on a distinguished road
Default Eyeball infection

Please help me with an eyeball infection caused by wearing color contacts. This is an infection of the eyeball to be specific. I stopped wearing them and anything in my eyes for many, many days straight but the infection never went away. I have done trials where the first one was a certain amount of days and the next trial was another lengthy amount of days and it still is there, almost like it lies dormant again for me when I try to put the contacts back in my eyes and right when I do boom it starts to hurt and they get red and it always really affects the left eye. I just want my eyes to be better so I can wear them again. I would like to know what I can do to cure this.
� #2
Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Some people have used eye washes containing Chamomile, Eyebright or Colloidal Silver for Conjunctivitis or Pink Eye. If it were me, I'd go to a natural health food store and see if there were any ready-to-use preparations for pink eye.

I advise that you don't take your eyesight for granted, once it's lost or compromised, there's no going back. I personally would not continue to use colored lenses once your infection clears up, not worth it, IMO. https://www.livestrong.com/article/12...ored-contacts/
� #3
Old 11-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Observer

What I did was I overdid it, I wore them for an extended period of time, stupidly. Never will I do that again. I have read that before. I have silver hydrosol already, I am thinking about just putting the drops in my eyes, two drops and see how that goes.
� #4
Old 11-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Explorer
RodsHealth is on a distinguished road

Make sure it is safe for eye use before you use. Protect your eyes by not putting anything that might be contaminated into them. You could lose your eyesight.
� #5
Old 11-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Observer

How do I do that? I have a brand new Sovereign Silver Silver Hydrosol 10 PPM.
� #6
Old 11-01-2013, 08:36 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

I've never used colloidal silver as an eye drop myself, as I am very cautious as to what I put in my eyes, and not sure I'd be comfortable using it. Here is some advice in another thread about using it for eye infections...https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...ver#post185892
� #7
Old 11-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Observer

That was a good thread, said in the first few lines what I read and was planning to do, two drops in each eye and the kind I have 10 PPM. I read the silver will sting the eye if the eye is infected and not if it is not infected. Pretty cool test to let you know.
� #8
Old 11-02-2013, 09:39 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

Good luck, and please let us know how you're doing.
� #9
Old 11-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Reader
greif will become famous soon enough

Try the silver orally too, help fight it from inside out too
� #10
Old 11-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Explorer
BKnatural will become famous soon enough

I wear prescription contacts and I don't know how aggressive colored ones are on the eyes, but I tend to get minor symptoms of what your describing. Make sure you use eye drops for contacts (which reminds me I need to do more) Also, don't waer them in front of the computer or any bright screen for more than 2 hours at a time. You should be happy with the color of your eyes anyway. I am looking to get eye surgery so I don't have to wear mine anymore.

Best to you
� #11
Old 01-20-2014, 06:10 PM
Observer
davids111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANATURALBOY View Post
Please help me with an eyeball infection caused by wearing color contacts. This is an infection of the eyeball to be specific. I stopped wearing them and anything in my eyes for many, many days straight but the infection never went away. I have done trials where the first one was a certain amount of days and the next trial was another lengthy amount of days and it still is there, almost like it lies dormant again for me when I try to put the contacts back in my eyes and right when I do boom it starts to hurt and they get red and it always really affects the left eye. I just want my eyes to be better so I can wear them again. I would like to know what I can do to cure this.
Hi Natural,

If you are still looking for a solution to your eye infection problem, I recommend two modalities:

1) A Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid daily [you may be interested in at least the first ten paragraphs of this article by Dr. Robert Cathcart, MD: https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.or...om/titrate.htm]; and

2) Using a sodium ascorbate solution directly in/on your eyes.

I offer this only as "grist for your mill," Natural, and wish you the best of health!

Sincerely,

David
� #12
Old 12-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Explorer
jbaerbock is on a distinguished road

I tried the silver on my infected eye and it didn't do a thing. Got a RX antibiotic drop and 2 days later my eye is good as new. The CS drops I had were 10ppm Sovereign Silver brand.

Tags
chamomile, colloidal silver, conjunctivitis, eye infection, eyebright, pink eye
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.