Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

Old 03-22-2015, 03:08 AM
Observer

Babol is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by revzen View Post
Q. Are UFO's demons in disguise?

Makes me laugh it really does!

Demons are two legged and claim to be intelligent!
We are the demons - who are hell bent on destruction,

Our treatment of Mother Earth and all of her inhabitants is beyond barbaric.

As for off planet beings, yes, I know they are real. But we need to focus on eradicating the demon from within us!
Glad to see such thoughts here.
Pff"Demons" in UFOs. Are you serious?
Old 01-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Observer

Minu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
The problem has always been, since the earliest recorded history, that people need and crave leadership. Whether it is from the tribal shaman, rural community doctors, clan leaders, etc. Of course, some people will do anything to be that leader. People do not want to be independent. If they live in a group of 2 or more, there must be a leader. This is due to the natural situation that people think differently and want different things for themselves, but don't want to be reclusive. I know that is generalization, but research for yourself via studies of anthropology.
Actually self confident people want to be independent. They don't want leaders they ARE the leaders. The ones that don't want to be clumped in the groups simple hairless monkeys [aka humans].

Scientists are calling the need to "belong" the herd - or sheep - mind. People that don't want to be offended call it the "collective mind" as if that is actually something good when collective mind was actually coined and originally applied to INSECTS [ants, bugs, terminates, etc.]. So does that mean humans are getting smarter or stupider? I lean towards stupider.

The unfortunate thing is, is most people aren't self confident. 9 / 10 people are born followers because they lack skill, capabilities or simple confidence.

It is either born into them due to their status - people of lower status are typically followers because their parents were followers and as such they learn it is 'good' to be a follower. It doesn't help that those of lower status are oftentimes ill educated / ignorant thus self-confidence can't find a place to root in such ill-breeding.

Or it is beaten into them. Continual failure, etc. Demeaning parents, etc. Bullying, etc.

I fall into the later - bullying & demeaning parents. However, I am stronger mentally than the average human because I didn't let this cripple me. I am extremely self confident. I lead, I don't follow. I haven't followed since I was 18 years of age.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Guide

revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minu View Post
Actually self confident people want to be independent. They don't want leaders they ARE the leaders. The ones that don't want to be clumped in the groups simple hairless monkeys [aka humans].

Scientists are calling the need to "belong" the herd - or sheep - mind. People that don't want to be offended call it the "collective mind" as if that is actually something good when collective mind was actually coined and originally applied to INSECTS [ants, bugs, terminates, etc.]. So does that mean humans are getting smarter or stupider? I lean towards stupider.

The unfortunate thing is, is most people aren't self confident. 9 / 10 people are born followers because they lack skill, capabilities or simple confidence.

It is either born into them due to their status - people of lower status are typically followers because their parents were followers and as such they learn it is 'good' to be a follower. It doesn't help that those of lower status are oftentimes ill educated / ignorant thus self-confidence can't find a place to root in such ill-breeding.

Or it is beaten into them. Continual failure, etc. Demeaning parents, etc. Bullying, etc.

I fall into the later - bullying & demeaning parents. However, I am stronger mentally than the average human because I didn't let this cripple me. I am extremely self confident. I lead, I don't follow. I haven't followed since I was 18 years of age.
Totally agree with every word.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:55 AM
Explorer

bulrush is on a distinguished road

[quote]are ufo's demons in disguise ?? what do you think ??[//quote]

IMO no, and here's why.

1. The bad guys find it's easier to take over a planet if they are nice to the people, then undermine them when the victims aren't looking. Open warfare is so messy. They have learned over the millennia how to do this very well. It's the old "how do you boil a frog" issue.
  2. While the technology of the good and bad guys is far beyond what earth has, anything that looks like magic must be magic... to ignorant, overreactive, irrational people. I have no idea how flying saucers work, but I accept there is technology behind it that we simply don't understand. Part of the problem is an element the ufo drives need that doesn't appear on earth.
  3. The concept of demons is 2 different phenomena which are continuously confused. 1. It is an attempt by the Christian church to control people to be good. Without these controls there would be no stable society. And without a stable society there would be no advancement. 2. There really are nasty non-physical non-human entities.

Minu: What great wisdom and insight from you! It's terrific to find other wise people on the internet. Thanks for sharing.

I'm also surprised to find more people that I agree with, regarding the big picture of aliens (good and bad), spirits, souls, etc.
Old 04-13-2016, 05:03 AM
Explorer

bulrush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What is “Agenda 21”? Why it simply a green movement to save the earth. To do this, its goal is to eliminate 80-90% of the world’s population. This excess population is nothing but “useless eaters” who are not adding anything of value to the planet and thus they need to be removed.

Odd that you should mention that. One of my sources says about 1.5-2% of humans are actually non-human, alien souls who are here for various reasons right now. This is a critical point in Earth's history, so some are here to study the issues, some are just here "on holiday" because it's a dramatic point in Earth's history, and some are just "passing through" to see what it's like to be human.

Unfortunately, human DNA does not allow humans to remember their other lives, with a few startlingexceptions.