Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

� #1
Old 06-21-2013, 07:28 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Site that may help....https://healthreform.kaiserpermanente...rance-marketpl
� #2
Old 04-08-2014, 05:20 AM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

How would you like to be made to pay insurance and then can not use it. I am a Canadian who pays for medical insurance though out taxes and no way to get around it. If you leave Canada for more than 6 months you are not eligible for it. I moved out of Canada but my pension is from Canada so I pay taxes on it. So much for insurance you can not use.
� #3
Old 04-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
How would you like to be made to pay insurance and then can not use it. I am a Canadian who pays for medical insurance though out taxes and no way to get around it. If you leave Canada for more than 6 months you are not eligible for it. I moved out of Canada but my pension is from Canada so I pay taxes on it. So much for insurance you can not use.

Boy, no kidding!

If a neighbor moved into the house next to you, and promised if you gave him 20% of your paycheck, he'd give it back to you when you were 62yo; no wait, when your 65; sorry, I meant 67, BUT he will only live there for maybe four years, possibly eight years, and then disappear except for a rare, high paying book tour, would you trust your retirement savings to him?

Amazing how many people do.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.