Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Bones & Muscles

� #1
Old 05-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Enlightener
jbo is on a distinguished road
Default foot and elbow pain

I hurt myself in the gym lifting weights a few weeks ago. It was something I was doing that was really stupid, so my foot is in pain and I'm not able to do many exercises. A friend of mine who is a physical therapist says I have plantar fasciitis, which seems to make sense as I'm in pain in the morning. I've purchased a few products to help as well as stretching and I stopped doing anything that requires heavy weight put on my feet like squats or deadlifts. I'm just wondering if there's a supplement that would possibly help me with my foot as well?

I was thinking about Glucosamine and or MSM? I started taking fish oil for the anti inflammatory benefits.

I started to get elbow pain recently, which typically I just ignore most paint I get, but since I lift weights often I'm wondering if I should be taking some supplement like Glucosamine or if there's any recommendations?
� #2
Old 05-19-2013, 06:45 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

I have 'self-diagnosed' Plantar Fasciitis for many years now, and I've found that massage with Magnesium Oil morning and night helps. Glucosamine, MSM, Turmeric, Magnesium Citrate will all help. Same with the elbow pain, Mag Oil, GS, MSM, turmeric, omega 3 fish oil are all beneficial.

Tags
elbow pain, foot pain, plantar fasciitis
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.