Old 12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
The childrens problems started to appear after vaccinations and the parents are doing everything possible to minimise the effects.
I would like to know why the government subsidises help for children with these problems if it is not chemical poisoning by vaccinations, 1 in 50 children are suffering with an Autism spectrum disorder
here in Australia.
I would suggest that this was not accidental. Read up on something called “Agenda 21”.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

This problem could be solved very easy. they say that any child who is living in the fast lane needs drugs and all the teachers agree.
Well ritalin for an older person speeds them up and it that. There is the solution give the teachers the ridalin to keep up to the children. When you recomend that the teachers will put a stop to it.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:00 AM
Enlightener

u&iraok will become famous soon enough

This is one area where I feel us backers of alt med should be careful because ADD/ADHD is a real disorder. There's abuse of pharmaceuticals everywhere but that's no reason to call ADHD a scam. If 1 in 50 have Autism, don't you think ADHD could possibly be even more pervasive since it's lower on the Autism Spectrum?

I developed ADHD as a result of my Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), I have two nieces who have it and also a boy who is like a son to us, and even a 40-something guy at work who tells me has ADHD and I see it--he's constantly walking around because he can't sit still and he interrupts people when they talk. I can tell you that it is a very real neurological disorder.

Brain transmitters such as gaba, serotonin, dopamine, and acetylcholine and others are affected. Dr. Daniel Amen has discovered that there are different types of ADHD and the resulting changes in the brain can be seen on a spect scan.

I discovered that l-theanine for gaba and St. John's Wort and tryptophan and 5-HTP for serotonin helped me. Also, L-alpha glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC), Phosphatidylserine (PS), zinc, turmeric, melatonin and who knows what else from all the supplements and antioxidants I take. I also eat very well.

The boy who is like a son to us has ADHD pretty badly and short of going to Dr. Amen which he can't afford he seems to have Inattentive ADD which means he needs something to help dopamine. I put him on a program of l-tyrosine and velvet bean (mucuna pruriens) extract as well as others found in Dopaplus supplement, Cognitex from LEF, Neuro-Mag from LEF, Fish oil, coconut oil, good multi (Dr. Mercola's), whey powder, melatonin, extra Vitamin D and extra B12. He has to eat protein in every meal and cut out sugar and cut way down on processed carbs. (A few days ago he had pancakes with (fake) syrup for breakfast (shouldn't pancakes be for desert only?!) and he was a mess.) He's doing so much better that it's noticeable and others are commenting on it. Is he 'fixed'? Not by a long shot. My husband spent 13 months trying to teach him how to drive and he finally passed his driver's test the 2nd time but we don't think he's ready to drive so he is only allowed to go from home to work and a few other places. He's 18 years old.

So I would like to scream that ADHD is not a made-up disorder. Are little boys who are rambunctious sometimes mis-diagnosed as having ADHD. Probably. Is it over-diagnosed? Maybe. But that doesn't mean that there aren't many people with an actual disorder called ADHD.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Enlightener

u&iraok will become famous soon enough

Also, my 13-year old niece came to her mother saying, "Mom, I think I need to be on medication." And crying. She's having trouble concentrating to the point where it's very distressful for her. She's intelligent and a good student. I had given her l-theanine because she was also feeling anxious, it helped but not enough. She is on a multi, whey, fish oil and D. Her mom thinks she also has Inattentive ADD so we're going to try the same program as the 18-year old. When I told her about it she started crying. ... I don't think she needs her butt whupped.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by u&iraok View Post
Also, my 13-year old niece came to her mother saying, "Mom, I think I need to be on medication." And crying.
Big Pharma's constant tv commercials are getting through to the children it seems. Keep up the natural approach!
Old 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by u&iraok View Post
(A few days ago he had pancakes with (fake) syrup for breakfast (shouldn't pancakes be for desert only?!) and he was a mess.)

Nobody should eat wheat pancakes, especially those with cognitive issues.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell

Tags
adhd
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.