Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

� #1
Old 03-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Reader
revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen

Mad Scientist, the video you refer to is by Dr Judy Wood, she coined the word "dustification". Another researcher, Andrew Johnson, works closely with her is well worth checking out; here's some links:-

https://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/

https://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

First link is Andrew's site, plenty of links/videos on a multitude of subjects. Also their are videos and posters on sale from 50p - yes, 50p! Andrew Johnson is one of the few researchers I trust 100%, he has no agenda - only for the Truth to be revealed.

Kal-el, about the alien who materialized in front of me. I only remember seeing the materialization - I am trying to recover the full memory. My memories are fragmented! I know that my abductions began when I was around 4 or 5, maybe earlier! I began realizing things were not what they seemed when "they" began messing with my dreams - they gave me what I call "screen dreams". The screen dreams were poor imitations of the dreams I normally had! They were not amused when I would say this isn't a real/natural dream, because it interfered with their plans!

So I am now in the process of back tracking and trying to discover what has really gone on! It is an ongoing process, but one I will stick with! I have seen many UFO's, and caught one on camera. My wife has also seen UFO's, and we have seen them together - the most memorable was when we saw 3 in one night!

The Security Services(MI5,MI6,CIA,MOSSAD etc)have devices which implant thoughts into peoples minds, so the story that we are manipulated by various alien races such as the reptilians is a red herring for the most part! Very convenient too! Much like the church's use of demons, a convenient cover story which breeds fear in the uneducated! In all my years of paranormal research I have never come across a demon! And I have seen some far fetched wacky stuff!

I ignore the nonsense of what religion offers, as that is what it is. Since having an awakening and knowing that we are all One I laugh at the fairy tales put forward by these mind control institutions! Religion is a male dominated circus with negative undertones, it is a health hazard!

The second link has some excellent videos on many topics, you'll see Dr Judy Wood(140,142,143) amongst the programmes!
� #2
Old 03-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Revzen:
I like your “richplanet”. It looks like you got someone there who is not viewing the world through the media's rose colored glasses. Yes Judy Wood pointed out a number of “discrepancies” with the 911 story. The obvious were did all the material go? Those buildings should have produced a much bigger pile of ruble. But then it was right there in front of everyone eyes but no one mentioned it or questioned it at the time. That huge amount of dust produced while the buildings were collapsing was not a normal occurrence.

Every Sunday I have been listening to Guy called “Drake” he is similar to your richplanet. He has an internet radio program, its 3hr long with no commercials. There are a few music breaks so one can empty their batter if needed. The first hour he goes over the week’s news, the stuff that MSM rarely talk about, the last 2 hours he answers questions from listeners. He appears to be exceptionally well informed on many different topics. While most of it deals with problems in the US he will get into international events. Today he talked about a Canadian group attempting to make a “citizens arrest” of a head of the Canadian police force who is accused of aiding in the killing of thousands of native Indians. The queen might also become implicated in this. This group is working under "common law" and does have some standing the individual charged has been tried and convicted. This could get interesting and be worth watching. We have similar groups here already declaring their independence from our corporate government.

This is a link to this Sundays show.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/univers...update--sunday
� #3
Old 03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientest View Post
Revzen:
I like your �richplanet�. It looks like you got someone there who is not viewing the world through the media's rose colored glasses. Yes Judy Wood pointed out a number of �discrepancies� with the 911 story. The obvious were did all the material go? Those buildings should have produced a much bigger pile of ruble. But then it was right there in front of everyone eyes but no one mentioned it or questioned it at the time. That huge amount of dust produced while the buildings were collapsing was not a normal occurrence.

Every Sunday I have been listening to Guy called �Drake� he is similar to your richplanet. He has an internet radio program, its 3hr long with no commercials. There are a few music breaks so one can empty their batter if needed. The first hour he goes over the week�s news, the stuff that MSM rarely talk about, the last 2 hours he answers questions from listeners. He appears to be exceptionally well informed on many different topics. While most of it deals with problems in the US he will get into international events. Today he talked about a Canadian group attempting to make a �citizens arrest� of a head of the Canadian police force who is accused of aiding in the killing of thousands of native Indians. The queen might also become implicated in this. This group is working under "common law" and does have some standing the individual charged has been tried and convicted. This could get interesting and be worth watching. We have similar groups here already declaring their independence from our corporate government.

This is a link to this Sundays show.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/univers...update--sunday
Thank you Mad Scientist, I will give this Drake a listen.

More and more people are waking up

just waiting for the folk of this island to join in!!!
� #4
Old 03-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Guide
Living Food is on a distinguished road

Yep, reptilians do exist. I never used to believe it and I always thought David Icke was crazy (I still think he's a disinformation agent), but now I know for a fact that they exist. Same with the greys.

Actually there's a huge variety of different alien races, but the majority of them are humans just like us. You could pass one by on the street and not know it. Even more mindblowing is that there are thousands of planets just like Earth all throughout the universe, only at varying levels of development.

There are some REALLY weird beings living in other dimensions, but you can also meet highly evolved entities too. And where do you think all of the rumors about mythical creatures came from? They're real and they're all still around, most people have just lost the ability to see them because of the toxins (in our food, water, air, etc) and more insidious poisons like materialism, lust, ego, and selfishness.

Most of the reptilians are nasty pieces of work and at least partially responsible for the things you mentioned, but a few are good and want to help people. Generalizations = bad. No race is completely evil because we all have the spark of the Creator inside us, so you can always turn towards the light no matter how far you've fallen.
� #5
Old 03-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Explorer
newlife is on a distinguished road

Certainly, there are many people so bent on killing and destruction that the only explanation of their behavior might just be that they're only lizards. . .
� #6
Old 03-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Guide
Living Food is on a distinguished road

Quote:
if anyone else may share my belief on the conspiracy surrounding reptilian beings or lizard people controlling , manipulating every aspect of our way of life since ancient times
Yes.

Quote:
i also belive that the myths surrounding some of the so called gods from various cultures like the greeks , egyptians , sumerians ect are these reptilians and other alien beings aswell
Yes. The Aztecs (just one example of many) didn't start sacrificing people to make-believe gods by themselves, that was the work of very evil beings. Most of whom are still around influencing events today. Many modern religions still worship these beings today without knowing it, because of how the churches are manipulated.

Quote:
who dwell within the earth surrounded by fire brimmstone and people being tortured and eaten alive
The Earth is hollow and many fantastic being live there. Some areas are like you describe, but much of the "Inner Earth" is more of a wondrous place then a hellish one.

Quote:
everything we have been told is a blatent lie and everything about the world we live in is designed to create fear and suffering to keep people distracted from there true capabilites such as ascension and becoming one with our true creator
Absolutely.

Quote:
they control the royal families , media , entertainment , banking systems , governement obviously, other ET's , the medical industry
Quote:
they control alot more but mostly our minds through tv , radio and constant fear being pumped into us keeping us sheep like and making us more easily controllable
YES!!! More and more people are waking up.

Quote:
they are afraid of us reaching our true potential
Which is why they go through all the effort of damaging us physically, mentally and spiritually since birth. Why do you think they REALLY put fluoride in the water (again, one example of many)?

Quote:
unless people wake up and realise what is going on and stick together instead of warring and fighting with each other than this wil never end , we must see the true evil in our world and work together to raise our awareness
Yes. Sadly, using the phrase "evil pieces of shit" in the same sentence seems to cheapen it somewhat
� #7
Old 03-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Explorer
kal-el is on a distinguished road

revsen , i remember watching something to do with mind control with a guy named preston b nicholls who speak of the montauk project , have you seen of heard of this ? i would imagine you have , they speak of some unbelievable things and the working together with both grey and reptilian beings . he actually says that the greys eat and excrete through their skin which makes them smell really bad and that they would spray them with something and stick them in the shower but the chemical they sprayed them with would get them almost drunk like and he also says the same with the draco reptilian who was treated like royalty would drink draino and get drunk of it , apparently the lizard loved the stuff lol there seems to be some significance to these organizations and the number 3 in some of my research like some of the ones you mention , mi5 , mi6 , fbi ,dea , cia ect this may not be accurate but i have come across that during a demonic or some kind of entity possession or attack itis common for the victim to be scratched with 3 marks which is said to mock the holy trinity and at 3am is the peak time they enter our dimension or density which ever you wana call it .

new life that is what i think also or least we have been taught to be that way , the r complex or reptilian brain part we all have is sopposed to be the source for lust , ego , violence , hatred , selfishness , anger ect weather this is true or not we do have a reptilian part of the brain and what david icke says is that they have genectially altered us in ways to controls us so is possible , anything is possible .

' evil pieces of shit ' did spoil it a bit didnt it lol yeah the flouride thing is bad , also finding aspartame in more things now , smae with msg but think thats always been in foods im allergic to msg so dont eat anything with that in it nor aspartame , do have a water filter but isnt that good and me brother bought an ozone generator but somethings wrong with that too atm . everytime i come across a skeptic im compelled to show them some kind of info or some of the statues of the rep's in various disguises and im met with no response but the biggest arguements i have with people is to do with doctors and how bad the drugs are for people and that itis all to do with making money . was arguing about all this 2 days ago as if goes lol
� #8
Old 03-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Reader

kal-el, yes! I know of Preston B Nicholls and the Montauk Project, add another name to this - Stewart Swerdlow, you can find him on You Tube plus he has his own web site. Interesting videos and reading material there.

Also on You Tube check out Megawatts1066 for some truly amazing videos of "super-soldiers" and abductee tales, and underground bases. I'd recommend the videos of an abductee called Simon Parkes, who is also a councillor and is an excellent speaker; his story is a favorite of mine.

Miles Johnston(Megawatts1066) and Joanna Summerscales also run AMMACH, which is for people who have been, and some are still being abducted.

Some links:

1st link is on Mind Control. 2nd is AMMACH.CO.UK and 3rd is Miles channel with plenty of videos to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29TZSBm-ggA

https://alienabductionuk.com/ammach-f...deo-interviews

https://www.youtube.com/user/megawatt...ature=g-user-s
� #9
Old 03-13-2013, 09:15 AM
Explorer

ah , stewart swerdlow seen many of his vids online is where i got some of the reptilian info from aswell as montauk and the Philadelphia experiment - he is a psychic isnt he ? remember watching one interview with him saying he was tortured over and over again or something for experimental purposes , another researcher i came across was peggy kane who does this reverse e.v.p. on various political peoples speachs and stuff where she can detect the subliminal messages being transmitted .

yeah il check out those vids thanks .

and what is your opinion on ascension ? i am in arguement with my brother about this all the time where i think itis where you reach a certain level of consciousness and leave the body rising to a higher plane of existance living as pure energy or just energy - he disagrees he thinks itis where you just become fully conscious and all the answers you want are given to you - i think that once ascended you begin a journey to obtain this knoweldge .
� #10
Old 03-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal-el View Post
ah ,
and what is your opinion on ascension ? i am in arguement with my brother about this all the time where i think itis where you reach a certain level of consciousness and leave the body rising to a higher plane of existance living as pure energy or just energy - he disagrees he thinks itis where you just become fully conscious and all the answers you want are given to you - i think that once ascended you begin a journey to obtain this knoweldge .
true ascension is when we leave the body physically due to death.

All other talk about ascension by the likes of Wilcock etc are pure nonsense.
� #11
Old 03-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Explorer

those videos that casbolt fella is talking about transhumanism is very interesting , reptilians warring with cyborgs and he mentions that saturn is satan , saying that lucifer belial and thoth ect are coming - question about lucifer his name is translated as light brigher and morning star ect he is portrayed as being the kind of ultimate bad guy but translation of his name doesnt exactly sound like that of a bad guy i no its just a name but i wonder if he really is the evil we are led to believe his is , also if belial was his father or the one who told him to lead the rebellion in heaven him being the first fallen angel and all that . think this casbolt is brainwashed a bit but he has some great info going for him , talking about killing drug dealers and stuff to admit that on youtube is kinda stupid but all in all was a good watch . the synthetic telepathy ive heard of before where they putt advanced tech inside the body , remote viewing ect .
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.