That brand is way too expensive. They claim it is the best for bioavailability, but silica is easily absorbed by the body as it is friendly to the body in the first place.
Check into diatomaceous earth on this forum. http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4215
You will see that you can even use just one teaspoon in a gallon of distilled water and drink a cup a day replacing the water in the jug when it gets low. With that one teaspoon, it will last for a year. To make it more bioavailable, just add some lemon or other citrus to the cup, not the jug. That will convert most of it to orthosilicic acid, which is the bioavailable form.
Food grade here http://www.morethanalive.com/DEP
I use 1 teaspoon in water, stir, and drink right away. I let the tiny crystals go through my entire digestive system. I expect the stomach acid to make orthosilicic acid.
Then you can also use it for your pets for deworming. Or put it on your window sills to keep the ants unhappy.