Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

Old 04-13-2016, 07:53 AM
Guide

Living Food will become famous soon enough

Looking through my old posts in this thread 3 years ago I have to say I'm ashamed of myself. In my opinion it is true that the Church conducts itself more like a business/political power than a religious institution, and I also see that many clergy hold themselves to the low standards of an ordinary person rather than the very high moral standards that was required of them in the distant past and by Jesus's teachings. However, it was not right for me to malign the religion of Christianity and all Christians like that, and indeed many of the things I said back then were downright wrong. I can only imagine how offensive it would have been for a Christian to read what I wrote back then.

Liverock, if you are still around on this board, please accept my heartfelt apology.
Old 04-13-2016, 07:58 AM
Guide

Living Food will become famous soon enough

Regardless of our religious or spiritual beliefs and how different they are, we should still be able to treat each other with respect and not insult or talk down on another's religion or faith. This is something I failed to do in my old posts, but my character has matured greatly since then and I have much more respect and understanding for others.

It seems to be very popular in modern times to talk down on traditional religions such as Christianity, but I would still say it is wrong because many people adhere to those beliefs and their opinions should still be respected. Indeed, I would say that our modern "anything goes" world could use some of the traditional morals and values that were expressed in the ancient religions.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.