Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Thrift & Financial

� #1
Old 02-01-2013, 06:47 AM
Observing cool stuff
happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough
Default Not taught in Schools: The Federal Reserve is Privately owned

https://theunjustmedia.com/Banking%20...ly%20owned.htm

by Thomas D. Schauf
"There is a self-satisfied dogmatism with which mankind at each period of its historycherishes the delusion of the finality of existing modes of knowledge."
Alfred North Whitehead
Quote:
Dear American:

Pursuant to your request, I will attempt to clear up questions you have about the Federal Reserve Bank (FED). I spent much time researching the FED and these are the shocking and revealing conclusions.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY.

Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. Today however, the FED, which is a privately owned company, controls and profits by printing money through the Treasury, and regulating its value.

The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System. They make up an international banking cartel of wealth beyond comparison (Reference 1, 14). The FED banking system collects billions of dollars (Reference 8, 17) in interest annually and distributes the profits to its shareholders. The Congress illegally gave the FED the right to print money (through the Treasury) at no interest to the FED. The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud (Reference 1,2,3,5,17).

Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
(Reference 14, P. 13, Reference 12, P. 152)
These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America (our forefathers were fighting their own government), they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt (Reference 4, 22).

The individuals listed below owned banks which in turn owned shares in the FED. The banks listed below have significant control over the New York FED District, which controls the other 11 FED Districts. These banks also are partly foreign owned and control the New York FED District Bank. (Reference 22)

First National Bank of New York
James Stillman National City Bank, New York
Mary W. Harnman
National Bank of Commerce, New York
A.D. Jiullard
Hanover National Bank, New York
Jacob Schiff
Chase National Bank, New York
Thomas F. Ryan

Paul Warburg
William Rockefeller
Levi P. Morton
M.T. Pyne
George F. Baker
Percy Pyne
Mrs. G.F. St. George
J.W. Sterling
Katherine St. George
H.P. Davidson
J.P. Morgan (Equitable Life/Mutual Life)
Edith Brevour T. Baker
(Reference 4 for above, Reference 22 has details, P. 92, 93, 96, 179)

How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had committed to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Federal Reserve Act through Congress just before Christmas when much of Congress was on vacation (Reference 3, 4, 5). When elected, Wilson passed the FED. Later, Wilson remorsefully replied (referring to the FED), "I have unwittingly ruined my country" (Reference 17, P. 31).
wo
Quote:
Congressman Wright Patman was Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Banking and Currency for 40 years. For 20 of those years, he introduced legislation to repeal the Federal Reserve Banking Act of 1913.

Congressman Henry Gonzales, Chairman of a banking committee, introduces legislation to repeal the Federal Reserve Banking Act of 1913 nearly every year. It's always defeated, the media remains silent, and the public never learns the truth. The same bankers who own the FED control the media and give huge political contributions to sympathetic members of Congress (Reference 12, P. 155-163, Reference 22, P. 158, 159, 166).
� #2
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Observing cool stuff
happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

I never paid attention:

https://www.moneymaker.com/frb/page06.htm

He spoke of disarming -- Congress passed a law stopping certain individuals from being tried for treason (Reference 6, Reference 1, P. 191-198). Why pass this law. if no treason was committed? State Department document 7277 calls for the disarming of America, thus, turning our sovereignty over to a one world government. Again, the media is pushing to eliminate guns. Our forefathers believed that the right to bear arms would prevent a takeover of our government. History shows before any government took over, they disarmed the citizens. Hitler did it, and before our Revolutionary War, King George told us to disarm . . . good thing we didn't!!! Under the Federal Reserve Bank Act, the bankers control of our economy. The FED controls usury rates and the amount of money in the economy. These factors determine either economic prosperity or the lack thereof. Bankers are now pushing for a one world government and a cashless society. Why cashless? No cash means no money for drugs, no theft, and the inability to collect taxes on the underground economy. Anyone who won't support a cashless society, must be a drug dealer, thief, or tax evader, right?
� #3
Old 02-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2bhere View Post
I never paid attention:
The MSM is complicit, so until this, it was easy to pull the wool over our eyes.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #4
Old 02-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Observing cool stuff

Quote:
Ironically, the proverbial dye was likely cast when America's DARPA dark-technologists invented the Internet but did not foresee, apparently, the evolution of the personal computer that would utilize it to allow average individuals to gain access to all the knowledge of the world. This may stand as one of the great miscalculations of the modern elite. It helped create a second wave of modern information technology that has already begun to undo a myriad of world-centralizing plans.
The personal computer.
� #5
Old 02-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Yes the Federal Reserve Bank is no more part of the government then Federal Express. I don’t recall exactly where it is “incorporated” but it is in some small foreign country. So way are we paying our taxes to it rather then the government and why doesn’t the FED have to pay taxes being that it is private corporation?

Speaking of not taught in schools the following is a bit of history about the financial dealings that went on before, during and after WWII. If the average person knew what these people were doing they would have been taken out and used as tree decorations in the local park.

The story [in brief] of American businessmen and government officials who dealt with the Nazis for profit or through conviction throughout the Second World War. At its centre is ‘The Fraternity’, an influential international group associated with the Rockefeller or Morgan banks.

Warning “Brief” here is a relative term. It is actually quite a long article but I think you will find it fascinating. It talks about all those things they somehow forgot to tell us about in school.

https://www.neilkeenan.net/
� #7
Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Observing cool stuff

If every taxpayer that was upright and capable, removed themselves from the "system" (I believe it has something to do with UCC lien?) -- what would/could happen then?

Would the entire "tax" be placed upon business - exports/inports, etc? Is it enough?

If this very large group of citizens decided to just up and move away leaving the USA and the "possibility" of being run by foreign bankers - what would then happen?

No loans to give, no bailouts, no tax money being paid in.

Would the government put a stop to citizens filing/claiming sovereign citizenship?

Need to read: (Solstice how so you do that one word link?)

https://archive.adl.org/learn/soverei...ent_report.pdf

(I've read some about this. There is much MSM about the dangers of doing this. Groups will be "watching" you *more so than at present? You will be watched, hounded, charged with every thing!!! I suppose there could be those that take advantage, much like what the big investors and bankers do daily? Where's the police arresting them? They are the ones making the millions and many aren't paying their fair share of taxes. Could be one sided tho. I haven't personally asked them to share their tax info.)

Are all the sovereigns just a bunch of scammers? Or, is there a reason behind claiming them all to be?

In the above article, this:

Sumpter County, Florida, and Winsted, Connecticut, March-April 2010: In April 2010, sovereign citizen Brody James Whitaker was arrested in Winsted, Connecticut, after an extensive search. Authorities had tracked him to Connecticut following a March 25 incident in Sumpter County, Florida, in which Whitaker allegedly shot five times at a Florida state trooper while fleeing from a traffic stop. At his first court appearance after his capture, Whitaker challenged the court’s jurisdiction over him, explaining that he was a “sovereign,” not an “American citizen.”

The officer felt compelled to handle a traffic stop by shooting the guy five times?? Well, who would want to even attempt sovereign citizenship if this is how one is treated. A tad over the top for a traffic stop, imo. ETA: Upon further research, there is a claim that the police were fired at first.
� #8
Old 02-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Well happy2bhere like Dorothy in the �Wizard of Oz� it looks like you woke up and realized that you�re not in Kansas any more. But welcome to the real world even though it can be a bit scary. By the way the �Wizard of Oz� is more then just a fairy tail it is actually a story of our corrupt financial system. The author wrote the story in a stylized form as a way to protect his butt from the powers-that-be.

Quote:
If every taxpayer that was upright and capable, removed themselves from the "system" (I believe it has something to do with UCC lien?) -- what would/could happen then?
Well we would then be truly free and sovereign citizens. There are many groups working to do just that, some more effectively then others.

Quote:
Would the entire "tax" be placed upon business - exports/inports, etc? Is it enough?
I have a list of maybe 50 taxes and it is probably missing a few. These did not exist before 1900. We are told that these are necessary for government to able to provide us with essential services. Yet prior to them the government relied on import tariffs for money and we built infrastructure, bought land, fought wars, etc. So what/who caused the change?

Quote:
If this very large group of citizens decided to just up and move away leaving the USA and the "possibility" of being run by foreign bankers - what would then happen?
Nothing! Because there is no place you can go that these bankers do not have their fingers into.

Quote:
No loans to give, no bailouts, no tax money being paid in.

Would the government put a stop to citizens filing/claiming sovereign citizenship?

No that has already been done! However declaring you are a sovereign citizen is one thing, but it is a horsey of different color to go out and actually try to claim and exercise those sovereign rights. This has something to do with the statement that �those with all the guns make all the rules�. Gee do you think that might have something to do with the current wave of anti-gun laws???

Quote:
Need to read: (Solstice how so you do that one word link?)

https://archive.adl.org/learn/soverei...ent_report.pdf

(I've read some about this. There is much MSM about the dangers of doing this. Groups will be "watching" you *more so than at present? You will be watched, hounded, charged with every thing!!! I suppose there could be those that take advantage, much like what the big investors and bankers do daily? Where's the police arresting them? They are the ones making the millions and many aren't paying their fair share of taxes. Could be one sided tho. I haven't personally asked them to share their tax info.)

Are all the sovereigns just a bunch of scammers? Or, is there a reason behind claiming them all to be?
This is typical MSM propaganda. The PTP are well aware of the different sovereignty movements and it has them absolutely terrorized because they see their control over the public slipping away. Even the average person can now read between the lines of MSM news coverage and see that, putting it mildly, our banking system is highly flawed. The stock market is reaching new heights yet unemployment is also at a record high, this does not compute.

This last year has been an interesting for those paying attention. There has been an all out attack on the PTP�s banking system which is their source of power. The bankers went into Iceland a while back and basically bankrupted it, just like they have done in other European countries, then demanded that Iceland pay back the debit by raising taxes. But the Icelanders said wait a minute this is BS this is the bankers debit not ours. They then refused to pay the debit but also threw the bankers in jail for fraud. Isn�t it strange that the MSM doesn�t suggest that those other European countries, and us, should do the samething?

The PTP wanted to start WWIII to be followed by marshal law obviously that plan didn�t quite work out as planned. Thankfully the good guys got that one killed.

The mass shooting we have seen recently strangely all have the same �MO�. But their story line that these were all carried out by some crazy �lone gunman� is starting to wear thin. Not only that but using these shootings as an excuse to ban guns to disarm the public has also backfired. Instead of getting guns out of the hands of people it has caused people to go out and buy guns in record numbers, gun dealers are literally selling out their stock as soon as they get a new shipment in.

As more and more people are turning to the internet and alternative news sources, other then the PTP�s controlled MSM, this type of information is slowly becoming more available to the general public. Naturally the PTP see this as a threat to them, thus the push to control the internet with fairness doctrines, etc.

The PTP are not defeated but they are finding that they no longer have free rein do whatever they what but rather they are now under attack.

For those who are awake we are living in very interesting times.
� #9
Old 02-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Observing cool stuff

Quote:
Well happy2bhere like Dorothy in the “Wizard of Oz” it looks like you woke up and realized that you’re not in Kansas any more.
Not only THAT! NO COOL SPARKLY SHOES!

If people would only begin to voice their opposition again. The 60's were an amazing time for US. We can do it again. This time with the Nets.

(I have my daughter to thank for the wake up. She grabbed a little white post card that came in the mail during a blizzard 2010--that told of the DeptNatResources needing to spray, by airplane, our neighborhood to slow down a moth. Btk was just ONE of the many components in the Bug Killer.

The information on this "harmless bacteria" was frightening. The fight began. Spraying pesticides on people's homes? Cars? Yards? Pets left outside? For a bug we don't have issue with, caused alarms to go off for me.)

What I encountered on this venture - was REAMS of reports, memos and what-nots that spoke of dangers to humans and how those dangers were quickly silenced because of the money. Many times the lab responsible for this killer was mentioned time and time again.

Forwarding me to ANOTHER site. Another silenced truth. And another. It just won't stop!!

Thanks so much for the info on Iceland! Got to go read...
� #10
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Observing cool stuff

https://www.collective-evolution.com/...olution-quiet/
� #11
Old 02-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Lecturer

Excellent article showing how Iceland put the heat to their corrupt politicians and bankers.
I found this comment towards the end to be rather interesting in that we had something similar here.

Quote:
I also thought it was a big step to see Iceland employ a new means of choosing its leaders. Someone who is an adult and has 30 people supporting them can run.
Are you aware that before the Civil war we already had a 13th Amendment? Those who are somewhat familiar with the constitution will tell you the 13th Amendment deals with the freeing of the slaves and thus came into being as a result of the war. While that is what we have been taught and is true there is a bit more to the story. What actually happened was our original 13th was scraped and this new version substituted. This change conveniently took place at the end of the war when no one was paying attention. It would seem that the bankers and lawyers of the time did not like the original 13th and this was their way of stealthfully getting rid of it.

So what was it about this amendment that they didn�t like? Basically it stated that anyone who held a title of nobility or belonged to a foreign group such as the �BAR� (British Accredited Registry) were prohibited from citizenship and the holding of any public office.

The original 13th.

If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim receive, or retain any title of nobility or honor, or shall, without consent of Congress accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any king whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.

It is obvious why the bankers and lawyers wanted to get rid of this amendment even if it required starting a war to do it. The freeing of the slaves was only a small and insignificant reason for the civil war, but is was the one to get the people to rally around. This amendment and the punitive taxes the North was imposing on the South were a far greater issue, well at least to the bankers and lawyers.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.