Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #1
Old 06-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

Just to update...

My bellybutton seems to be getting better, some days it looks completely clean, and on some days it seems like it had a white plaque/cover again. It's weird really... But it used to have the white cover consistently, now it's coming and going, that's a good sign.

And my penis, the corona... It's this TINY LITTLE SMALL white line, tiny tiny tiny, but it is there.. I even had sex and everything, the girl didn't notice anything, because it's really almost invisible, it's so small, but I know it's there...
� #2
Old 07-19-2014, 03:03 AM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

My bellybutton seems to be 95% clear now... There's no more "skin-peeling" from what I've been seeing lately.. or rather, not seeing. I looked at it closely and it looks fine. The 5% I left out is because when I look closely it still seems to not be perfectly healed, the middle of the bellybutton is still a bit dark-reddish/brownish/purplish, with a little bit of a whitish plaque there, but the plaque is not peeling like it used to do all the time, and I know it just looks better... Although, I can't remember EXACTLY how it looked before in order to make that comparison, but comparing now with 2 months ago it's great

As far as the cause of this, I am suspecting it got caused by Aldara, it's an immune system stimulator, and the only thing science can guess about lichen planus is that it's an autoimmune problem, something that stresses the immune system... Well, when I had applied Aldara for a few days back then I got a weird spot on the head of my penis, after which I stopped using Aldara and the spot dissapeared... and then I think a few weeks to a month later I got lichen ruber planus... I believe it's highly likely that it's aldara that caused it by upsetting my immune system strongly and quickly... Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Now, the penis, still with the white line, and when I pass my finger on top of it it feels like it's not below or a part of the skin so much, it's as if it's on top of the skin... basically, if I felt the same thing passing my finger over a spot on my hand, I'd probably try to scratch whatever is on my hand because it feels as though it can be "removed"... But this line being on the corona of my penis, scratching is out of the question.. as is using a heated needle or a toothpick or anything of the kind...

My bellybutton doesn't really worry me much, but this white line on the corona, it sort of does. I'm thinking of trying to apply something on that line and see what happens... but then I worry that if I apply anything that it may cause more lichen planus or something entirely new.

Of course, anything I'd think of applying would be All-Natural, so it shouldn't cause any more/new problems, but I'm paranoid that something new and bad will happen, not now that I'm finally clean of HPV and no Herpes outbreak for like over 2 years and almost clean of Lichen Ruber Planus and no hives and just clean of all skin-related problems... You know, after dealing with all these things for the past 3-4 years one gets paranoid...

Tags
lichen ruber planus
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.