Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

� #16
Old 03-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Observer
lineonemightyfine is on a distinguished road

how about a youtube video of this position?
� #17
Old 03-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Observer
stevelord is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitme View Post
Agreed.

Sum up your post. No reason to be that long. Take out all unnecessary words.
In summary, Limitme, as you requested, put one hand in one of the common fetal hand positions.near your chin or clavicle , held still, nothing in your hand, no electronic equipment on in the room except lights, or within 17 feet of you for some of them , even from the adjoining apartment for flat screened tv's, dont smoke, dont take immune suppressing drugs.

Or easier I can describe how to create the same effect by using a piece of organic cotton in the ear which works by mimicking the fetus using his finger to explore his ear. Putting your thumb in your mouth, similar result. Etc.IF lying down, lor sleeping, lie on your back, rest hand with fingers curled on your upper chest, dont cover it with the blankets and sheets, although not sure of this , an organic cotton ball makes al this a lot easier. This increases drug effect a little due to an increase in circulation I would say.

Beware if you are close to a toxic dose of anything. Cures a cold in hour, two at the most Never had a flu yet that I couldnt cure within one hour with these methods. WOrks also with same effectiveness on 40 different things so far in 40 people including depression, autoimmune diseases in into remission in one or several days, like MS, ulcerative colitis, full bone regrowth that was resorbing from a hip implant ,impossible otherwise, total allergy elimination, and injury healing tripled in speed, even significantly healing years after the injury had stopped healing. etc.

SteveLord
� #18
Old 03-21-2013, 07:30 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

I have never seen a "common fetal hand position".

And when you say "with fingers curled", do you mean "fist"?

"mimicking the fetus using his finger to explore his ear. Putting your thumb in your mouth, similar result." What? The thumb in mouth seems to be the position the first Queen Elizabeth used at her death, but she died anyway. There were no electronics around her. Infants do this too. Do they know they are curing themselves? I'm just sayin'. Perhaps people are curing themselves without even knowing. Does something mental have to take place?

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
� #19
Old 03-21-2013, 08:20 AM
Enlightener
limitme will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelord View Post
In summary, Limitme, as you requested, put one hand in one of the common fetal hand positions.near your chin or clavicle , held still, nothing in your hand, no electronic equipment on in the room except lights, or within 17 feet of you for some of them , even from the adjoining apartment for flat screened tv's, dont smoke, dont take immune suppressing drugs. Or easier I can describe how to create the same effect by using a piece of organic cotton in the ear which works by mimicking the fetus using his finger to explore his ear. Putting your thumb in your mouth, similar result. Etc.IF lying down, lor sleeping, lie on your back, rest hand with fingers curled on your upper chest, dont cover it with the blankets and sheets, although not sure of this , an organic cotton ball makes al this a lot easier. This increases drug effect a little due to an increase in circulation I would say. Beware if you are close to a toxic dose of anything. Cures a cold in hour, two at the most Never had a flu yet that I couldnt cure within one hour with these methods. WOrks also with same effectiveness on 40 different things so far in 40 people including depression, autoimmune diseases in into remission in one or several days, like MS, ulcerative colitis, full bone regrowth that was resorbing from a hip implant ,impossible otherwise, total allergy elimination, and injury healing tripled in speed, even significantly healing years after the injury had stopped healing. etc.

SteveLord

Is there any proof of this working? Besides your word?
� #20
Old 03-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
I have never seen a "common fetal hand position".

And when you say "with fingers curled", do you mean "fist"?

"mimicking the fetus using his finger to explore his ear. Putting your thumb in your mouth, similar result." What? The thumb in mouth seems to be the position the first Queen Elizabeth used at her death, but she died anyway. There were no electronics around her. Infants do this too. Do they know they are curing themselves? I'm just sayin'. Perhaps people are curing themselves without even knowing. Does something mental have to take place?
Why people dont try this rather than just debate it I will never understand, what does one have to lose, but I will indulge you.

A fetus usualy holds his hand upper chest high, . As far as preventing death, there is channelled material from eliasforum.org which states it is the inner consciousness that CHOOSES the time and manner of death, meaning when your time is up, its up.I have a feeling though that its not that simple. THere was a recent study of fish oil which concluded that whereas it made people healthier as far as disease, it did not prolong life.

And do we know if that Queen had her thumb in her moutht 24 hours a day, what if she had a brutal infection, if you only treat it half the time, the bacteria will grow back the other half of the time , this is especially true I have found with bacterial infections, one needs to treat them all the time lest they grow back.

Continuing, nothing mental has to take place. Id say out of the forty people who have tried this with the unprecedented results I think I posted here, Id say about five of them believe it would work, the others were either highly skeptical or did not believe it at all but did it because I kept after them. Even after their cold , for example was gone in an hour some would start searching for some other reason that had happened, such was the degree of their skepticism.

It is evident that a gene evolved from the fetus assuming these positions over the last 4 million years, that gets triggered by being in these positons now. Why people dont want to believe this could work is not clear, since holding the hands in similar position is what tai chi, qi gong and falun gong and even some yoga positions entail, although they make the mistake of moving the hands all the time which is much less effective. ANd studies back up the effectiveness of those practices.

Yes infants suck their thumb, and when laid on their back , place their hands up near their shoulders. Why, instinct. Genes. To help them thrive.
� #21
Old 03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Observer

What is it about this therapy that arouses such intense skepticism?

Steve Lord
� #22
Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Observer

Limirme wants to know if there is any proof this works other than my word. Well, other than my own experiments and those told to me or witnessed by me in 40 others, as reported by me,to you, here are some emails users sent me.

A man from South Africa had a non stop 20 year case of autoimmune ulcerative colitis, and had tried drugs that did not work, so much for the placebo effect, and was told only surgery could help him. He read my story on a website and emailed me these emails of his results.

speedy vussi <hotnot44@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote: Hello Steve

I have read an article written by you about the fetal cure

https://www.thefetalcure.com/#top

Is this some sort of joke or is it real?.

Where did you learn about this technique if it is indeed not a hoax?

Should I place a piece of cotton wool in both ears or just one ear?

I have been suffering for colitis for more than 20 years and I am prepared
to
try anything that will free me of this dreaded disease.

Second Email.

> wrote: Hello Steve

I did the fetal cure last night and the results were amazing. I was
suffering a
severe flareup with my colitis during the last few weeks. I was having
about 20
bowel movements of watery and bloody stools.

I placed a cotton ball in my right ear and then sat in the dark for about
an
hour. I then went to bed with the cotton ball still intact in my ear. I
got up
this morning and changed the cotton ball and then took a shower with it.

I only had one bowel movement today. There was no blood in my stools My
stools
had a better formation though still watery. My abdominal and back pains
were
gone. Yes colitis is a autoimmune disease. I would appreciate it if you
could
let me know what to avoid with colitis.

I would the address of your webside by searching google for a cure for
colitis.
Someone placed the address of your website on the following message board

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/isribd/messages/1

P.S : Can you tell me how you came to know about this wonderful cure?

Regards

Third Email

> wrote:Hello Steve

Day 3 report.

All my symptoms of colitis have disappeared except that my stool formation
is
still not normal. I have noticed that my hayfever/rhinitis has completely
vanished. I have been a hayfever sufferer as long as I was suffering from
colitis. I will meet my mother in law on Saturday and I will ask her what
type
of arthritis she has.

P.S : Can I post your website on other IBD message boards. I have suffered
for
such a long time and I really feel sorry for others who have been
suffering
from this disease. Not everyone will try this cure but there must be other
desperate people like me who are willing to give it a try

Regards

Forth email:

> wrote:Hello Steve

Sorry that I was not in contact with you during the last few days. I was
feeling so well that I decided to take a little vacation into the
mountains. I
would have written to you but unfortunately I did not have access to the
internet.

I have been literally pigging myself during the last few days. I was
making up
for all the good foods I denied myself for years. Foods that irritated my
colitis. I can eat anything that my heart desires now

I am still using the cotton ball. My stools are getting more formed by the
day.
I have an enormous amount of energy. Another thing that I noticed is that
I
sleep much more better with the cotton ball and I am not waking up very
tired
like I previously did.

Regards

Other peoples emails:

Quote:
3) "Steve,, you know how you always stipulate that the `fetal cure' won't work
for smokers. Therefore, I never tried it. But I did read the report below and
the one you sent along a day or two earlier and I remembered that you recommend
the technique for depression as well. So I thot if it works for depression, then
why not angst? No harm in trying it whether I smoke or not. So I did it for
something close to ten minutes yesterday.

I had already gone through one of those angst bouts earlier and had turned the
corner on it which made it difficult to know if subsequent improvement was
attributable to the technique or not. Whatever the case, feelings of tension and
stress lifted further and results improved dramatically for a time although the
stress did return later in the day.

But this improvement wasn't the real story. I have a sinus condition, something
I have had off and on for many yrs and very persistently for the last four or
five. I have tried antibiotics from time to time and they do lessen it but it
always comes back. It's just something I have learned to live with and don't
think about most times. When I decided to do the exercise, I wasn't even
thinking about the condition and didn't until I noticed that my sinuses were
draining. This started to occur within minutes of doing the exercise. Didn't pay
it any attention at first but when my nose started to `run' and the sinus
passages actually cleared I couldn't deny the change any longer. So far, there
has been no reversal of the improvement and when I woke up this morning I was
still totally clear. I have since experienced more drainage but it is much
lighter and sinus passages remain unblocked. This is remarkable." and the same
person says: "I cant say yet for sure if it reduces anxiety any better than
other techniques such as deep breathing. I think it does but more
experimentation is reqd. No question about the sinus condition though. While the
symptoms did return slightly yesterday, they were greatly reduced and further
practice with the position last night had the same positive effect as the first
time. I woke up this morning with clear sinuses."
I found from another gentleman who tried it however who DID smoke that it had
failed for his hay fever, but he never replied if he was away from his l
electronic gizmos when he tried it.

And just happened to see this on another site
Quote:

by CHiron in another health website today re my fetal hand thread in the
energy forum.

Quote "Hi, I'm on a water fast and have experienced a few bouts of various
pains, as the body works on heali Postedng different things, and when I got
some burning pain in the heart area, I tried this, and within about a minute it
went from a 6 to a ).

then I tried if for a longstanding pain I've lived with for about 20 years
in the vicinity of the right shoulder blade, that sometimes makes sitting (as in
meditation) quite difficult, and used to make lying on my back near impossible.

I tried the hand position for that too, and it very quickly decresed it to
about a 1.

kind of amazing, but miraculous in that natural way; it's nice to know that
beings in utero have a way to de-pain themselves. That makes me smile." Unquote

thanks for sharing
Chiron

To which I replied

"Yes it reduces or eliminates pain but I have never had the impression it
has an effect on pain per se, pain being a useful to humans thing that evolution
wouldnt want to eradicate I would think, but rather on the cause of the pain,
for example an anti inflammatory or healing effect.""
And this from others:

Here are some examples of people using this method:
Quote:
1) *Perseus) tried this and this is the message she sent me about it.

Hi! I was suffering from a severe sore throat and chest cold thing that was well
into its second week and still going strong when I tried your suggestion. I had
not had any sickness in about five years. I immediately- with no winding down or
slow reduction of the glaring symptoms- was relieved just boom-GONE! Not a
sputter or putter thereafter, and no more 103 fever, I just assumed the
position, and in less than 10 minutes-I was completely symptom free. Stunning!
Thank you very much!"

2) "...................I gave my friend the instructions, although he claimed to
have some doubt as to the likelihood that it could work for him-he's 6'4 and
260lbs- he followed them to a tee, and, not surprisingly, he no longer has the
deep chest cold and nasty flu-like symptoms-including vomiting, that for several
days he was experiencing. He was quite shocked. He said that in about an hour,
the congestion and waves of cramping in his gut stopped-cold. He now has no
doubt that this works."

4) " Also, about being near electronic devices, that is very true. My body is
very sensitive to such things, and many other things many people are not aware
of the effects these have on their bodies, and i can usually tell right away
what the problem is."
Steve Lord
� #23
Old 03-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Lecturer
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road

I consider myself to be optimistic and open minded, however am having difficulty believing in this "treatment".

I do believe in optimizing the immune system, which I do on a daily basis, and as a result, have not had a cold or flu for many years.

What I am suggesting is prevention rather than getting a cold and trying to deal with it... you prevent sickness by giving your body all the raw materials it needs to protect itself, while avoiding the things that are known to suppress the immune system, such as sugar, corn syrup, vaccines, poor diet, not enough rem sleep, etc..

I don't know if what you describe works or not, but what I don't understand is how this can repair a deficiency in a vitamin or mineral... after all, if you were healthy you wouldn't get a cold or flu in the first place.

As for your original post, I would like to see some decent studies or anecdotal results before I would become less skeptical.. although I do know a thing or two when it comes to electromotive force caused by electric/electronic systems..
� #24
Old 03-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdoctor View Post
I consider myself to be optimistic and open minded, however am having difficulty believing in this "treatment".

I do believe in optimizing the immune system, which I do on a daily basis, and as a result, have not had a cold or flu for many years.

What I am suggesting is prevention rather than getting a cold and trying to deal with it... you prevent sickness by giving your body all the raw materials it needs to protect itself, while avoiding the things that are known to suppress the immune system, such as sugar, corn syrup, vaccines, poor diet, not enough rem sleep, etc..

I don't know if what you describe works or not, but what I don't understand is how this can repair a deficiency in a vitamin or mineral... after all, if you were healthy you wouldn't get a cold or flu in the first place.

As for your original post, I would like to see some decent studies or anecdotal results before I would become less skeptical.. although I do know a thing or two when it comes to electromotive force caused by electric/electronic systems..
Pinball, Pinball, Pinball, you need to see some studies before you put your hand up near your chin???? Why not just put your hand up to your chin and find out if you have an injury or illness?. I am the one that discovered this how could threre by any studies, I dont have a miillion dollars for the study. Qi Gong, Falun Gong and Tai Chi are the closest to it, but they make the mistake of moving their hands around continuously, whicih greatly reduces the result, plus they dont treat ver long. As for anectotes, see the post just above yours for some.

As for why dont i optimize my immune system so I dont get a cold, I have had my tonsils out and started with hugely deficient immunity in my throat anyway,so now it is very very deficient naturally, and I eat as healthy as any human ever have, IM obsessed by doing that, and I have probably set the world record for the number of colds I get. Before this I was simply unable to cure them, had one for four straight years, twice, but this response with another method bailed me out and then this method, which I use to treat all the time, causes me to be able to cure each one of them , because they are so minor due to this method, literally within five minutes. Count em. Five. WHen they begin with the sore throat, and untreated become a cold too,. Always. In me.

Steve Lord
� #25
Old 03-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Reader
BigAl will become famous soon enoughBigAl will become famous soon enough

Because this is a new field of investigation I think it should be given a name like: the Steven Lord Principle.

By the way, nutrition in the fetus is not too important here because the mother's blood is suppose to provide that. I think.
� #26
Old 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
Observer

Qi Gong, tai chi and falun gong all have been shown effective in published studies, can someone here offer a reason why they work at all?

Steve Lord
� #27
Old 05-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Observer

And still no one tries this.

In summary all you need to do is to duplicate any of the most common hand/arm positions of the fetus, up near teh chin or clavicle or upper chest, nothing in the hand, hold the hand reasonably still. IF lying down on your back, place your hand resting on your upper chest, curl your fingers into a loose fist. Take your rings and watch off, and it wont work if you are too near certain electronic devices, lights are ok , so turn off all the rest and hopefully no one in an adjoining apartment has on their flatscreened tv which will prevent this from working up to 17 feet Id estimate. For this test try not to wear any nylon. and wont work well if you smoke or take immunosuppressive drugs. You can watch a non flat screened tv if you are five feet or more away from it with all parts of your body, even your feet. ,In addition to curing a cold or flu in one to two hours, half my depression is reduced in an hour, all of it in a day of doing this, injuries are healed three times as fast, and even for an injury thatt has stopped improving for ten years it will significantly heal it further, and autoimmune diseases , namely ulcerative colitis and one probable case of Multiple Sclerosis were put into remission , overnight for the former and in a few days for the latter, etc, etc.

Thanks, Steve Lord
� #28
Old 05-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Steve Lord

Comments like the one below.

Quote:
............. hopefully no one in an adjoining apartment has on their flatscreened tv which will prevent this from working up to 17 feet Id estimate. For this test try not to wear any nylon. You can watch a non flat screened tv if you are five feet or more away from it with all parts of your body, even your feet.
Thanks, Steve Lord
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #29
Old 05-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Goat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelord

Steve Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelord
............. hopefully no one in an adjoining apartment has on their flatscreened tv which will prevent this from working up to 17 feet Id estimate. For this test try not to wear any nylon. You can watch a non flat screened tv if you are five feet or more away from it with all parts of your body, even your feet.
Thanks, Steve Lord

Solstice, this is a natural medicine board so you must have a belief as all members here that natural is better than man made, synthetic, which is foreign to our genes. Electronic radiation is foreign to us, suppresses my immunity, the farther from natural the worse it gets. Flat screened tvs emit wavelengths of radiation that is more unnatural , than the radiation from non flatscreened tv's so I have been told,, cant remember how he phrased it , maybe it was that they emit one wavelenth rathan than a fuller spectrum, so they affect us at a greater distance. even though they dont emit as MUCH radiation, as a regular tv. SInce I have a unique factor in my blood by which I know every second whether my immunitiy is being stimulated or suppressed or neither, I can tell at exactly what distance the effect of those two type s of tv's stops affectingi my immune system, which is how I arrived at those distance you must be away from either to not have your immunity suppressed and for the fetal thing to start working again. That electromagnetic energy can penetrate an apartment wall is an indisputable fact of physics, thus you can be affected by a neighboring apartments flat screened tv if within 17 feet of you. I stopped being able to cure my colds in an hour or two and got depressed too when unbeknownst to me my neighbor apartment bought a plasma tv set. I finally learned to block that energy by repeately saying over a couple of days "I am blocking all the electronic energy in this room" That trick finally worked and I can now do so in any new situation right away. I read that can utify the energy field that is surrounding al humans. I dont know if other people will be able to succesfully block electronic energy this way but I was.

Nylon I am told by a chemistry professore I asked, is farther from natural than any garment, and that explains its ability to suppress and derange immunity when I wear it. All objects emit gamma radiation and nylon would emit it in a pattern that is most foreign to us and that is how it effects us just by touching us or being within about a half inch of us or an inch. IF you want to prove this to yourself, wear nothing but put any garment on top of your head or around your head and you should notice an uncomfortable feeling come over you in a n umber of seconds, and then put an organic cotton garment or any cotton garment that is over ten years old to make sure it is not GMO cotton which is not natural due to that fish gene in it, and you wil not be able to produce that "icky" feeling you got from the nylon. Do it several times until you can recognize that feeling. Wear each for a minute each time as to develope the full effect on you. Due to that factor in my blood I can tell its doing the same thing to my immune system .

Steve Lord
� #30
Old 05-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
. Electronic radiation is foreign to us, suppresses my immunity, the farther from natural the worse it gets. Flat screened tvs emit wavelengths of radiation that is more unnatural , than the radiation from non flatscreened tv's so I have been told,, cant remember how he phrased it , maybe it was that they emit one wavelenth rathan than a fuller spectrum, so they affect us at a greater distance. even though they dont emit as MUCH radiation, as a regular tv.
Steve Lord
That tv hocus pocus makes no sense. There are so many myths about electronic devices, and most of them are BS.

We are constantly bombarded by radio waves, x-rays, gamma radiation, and other sources of natural radiation. All of the aforementioned sources are far more detrimental to your health than LCD televisions.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.