Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

� #16
Old 02-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Observer
RinseClean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maulkie View Post
Hi,

I suspect I have a major deficiency of some sort. I've been struggling with a number of issues like weight loss (/muscle loss), paleness, blurred vision, digestion problems/gassiness and unhealthy stool (not diarrhea but not ideal at all), chronic fatigue, psoriasis, depression, overall feeling of weakness.

Perhaps I should also add that I have had an alcohol problem in the past where I would drink about 8 beers a day but I've been sober for almost 2 years now. I don't drink coffee or soda and I generally live a very healthy lifestyle.

I've gotten blood tests and they came back fine, my doctor is putting everything under the depression banner but I really doubt that is the problem at all, as I'm 100% sure that if I felt healthy I would be a very upbeat person I always have been.

I had been been trying out vitamins like b1/b-complex/multi-vitamins/d3/C and they seem to be helping me somewhat but I havent figured it out 100% which is just frustrating me alot because I have had some really good days in the last half year.

Now onto the apple cider vinegar...

I had read about this stuff online so I bought some organic apple cider vinegar. The first time I used it was literally an eye opening experience, my vision was 100% better and I could see far in the distance again, I had energy and an overall feeling of "normality". Basicly I would give anything to feel like that day everyday.

I of course kept using it but I think that it's not all to the good and I want to find out which vitamin or mineral is in there that's helping me so much?

PS: Also, when I take a multi-vitamin daily, I look much healthier and get a bit of colour back in my face and a bit more energy but at the same time it's making me feel more depressed when I do take it, I think because of some of the other things that are in it that I don't need at all because I already have a healthy diet.

I want to figure out which vitamin it is that could solve my blurred vision and other problems so if anyone has any ideas after this long story I just wrote, please help me figure this out!
While vitamins are great in theory, taking vitamins does not equate to them being absorbed and utilized. I would not worry about taking all those vitamins you have been, especially if they are making you feel worse sometimes. Vitamin D is important, along with magnesium, but the large majority of the rest of vitamins can be obtained through food (specifically juice. More below)

You are experiencing many benefits from the Apple Cider Vinegar, so you should continue to use it, but as you said, we need to figure out what you are missing and why.

You have a wide array of symptoms, which could be categorized into many different conditions like aforementioned (anemia, depression, Celiac's, etc.) but what I see is a set of symptoms, not a diagnosis.

How is your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables? One of the aspects to ACV is enzymes, something that is especially important in digestion. Without proper enzymes, vitamins are not absorbed and utilized, food is poorly digested, and energy will be low. Without proper digestion, a whole array of symptoms start to show up like fatigue, depression, anxiety, brain-fog, skin problems, acne, etc.

I would suggest you invest in a juicer and try to make fresh veggie juice once a day (or even every other day) and use that as your multivitamin. Juice some Kale, Celery, Cucumber, Carrot, and a small apple, and you will have a multivitamin, an energy drink, and a meal all in one. Fresh veggie juice cleans the arteries, it gives your gut live enzymes, floods your body with digested vitamins ready to be assimilated, and it is great for your overall health and energy.

If you are still struggling and need more help let me know!
Good luck to you

Tags
apple cider vinegar, bilberries
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.