Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #46
Old 08-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

Ok here we go, forget about what he is trying to sell... Go to the 1:00 of the video and listen to the 3 ways warts can go away that he explains. I was/am always that differend rare unique F'd up case, so in my case its the 3rd Less common way that the warts grew down, like he says its hard to explain, but he said it well...

I guess the third way is less common because less people use the immune system to get rid of warts and more people use products to do it, my immune system did the job alone, my body.. i concentrated on the cause, not the symptom, i could be wrong about that though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGF6vtrMnhg
� #47
Old 10-16-2012, 05:26 AM
Enlightener

My warts are Slowly but steadily decreasing in size and they are barely even visible or felt when i pass my finger over the area anymore... This Warts ive been dealing with for more than a 1,5 now are finally coming to an end i know it, i can feel it...

But it isnt over until its over....

Thats that as far as HPV-Warts are concerned...

Now that that is reching the end god or devil or karma or whatever decided to mess with me some more in a more serious manner...Im opening a new thread, honestly im scared...
� #48
Old 10-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Enlightener

Ok the dermatologist today said the warts are looking very very good...

I asked him wheter he thinks we should burn them one last time and he said No because we might ''Wake Up'' the virus in my blood again...

I guess he thinks the virus is never eliminated but just supressed, i tend to disagree, even though im still not clear of the HPV...

The last time he causterized my genital warts some 4-5 months ago he left behind a few small ones because there was already much damage done to the area by burning the clusters and the big grown warts, but a month after that all the small warts just disapeared, and i told him that today and he said of course we burned the mother and there was nothing to feed the babies, hahaaaaa...true dat
� #49
Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 AM
Enlightener

In the principles of homeopathy they say that two diseases cannot exist in the same location at one time. - Arrowind you said this...

So i was just thinking and remembered what you said, i mean its so weird that i got this Lichen ruber planus exactly now that my warts are almost gone, could this princible be applied? as far as i understood this is not a virus or bacteria this is just the body reacting to stress or inflammation, so its not exactly an infectious disease...
� #50
Old 10-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Standing at the Portal
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

It could possibly be.

I think the mms will get rid of all of it. You could have saved yourself a lot of time and suffering with getting on with the MMS protocol.

HPV is not such a strong virus. Most humans conqure it without help. MMS will eliminate it in my opinion.
� #51
Old 10-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Enlightener

I have applied MMS on what i have left of genital warts, it started burning/tingling some 3+ minutes after i applied and then i washed it off with warm, finishing with cold water...

Now there is just an intense feeling in the area, weird tingling/warm-ish sensation, but its minor. Still if there is a reaction to the MMS application, it means its working, my body is letting me know...

In a few days im starting to take internally too...
� #52
Old 03-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Enlightener

I just wanted to let everyone know that the warts are gone...

The areas i had individual warts, even the ones where the warts were burned are completely wart-free and look normal.

The area where i had a cluster - many warts that slowly connected etc is also cleared, but the scarring can be seen from up close, and there is something like a ''white line'' there, but its not warts, its not growing, it cant be felt to the touch. So its probably just the damage done by burning the area, i guess.

On the side-note, i hadnt had a herpes outbreak for a year now, however, i hadnt had sex for a year now, with One exception. But i remember i mostly had herpes outbreaks at periods of a lot of sex, like a relationship, or a steady sex-friend
So until a period like that happens again, i cant exactly say im cured or anything like that, but no outbreaks i feel good.

So that's it...

I want to thank everyone here, for saving my foreskin...im not joking if it wasnt for this forum, i would have been circumcised by the doctors some 2 years ago when this situation with HPV initially began, because they told me that's what i had to do and i had no other choice, and i went to like 3-4 differend doctors to get similar stories, with the solution being mutilation of my favorite body part...id trade a liver for it

The only thing that saved it, me, was the internet, or more accurately NatMedTalk

So i feel like its my obligation to thank first and foremost Arrowind

Jfh, Pinballdoctor, Living Foods, and so so many other members, i feel bad now i want to list everyone and cant remember everyone since ive been away for so long.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Every cell that makes up my body, thanks you.
� #53
Old 03-20-2013, 07:37 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update truestorytotell, good to hear you're doing so well!
� #54
Old 03-21-2013, 01:09 AM
Enlightener

kind2creatures oh my god how could i forget, thank you and thank you!!

Im good doing good. Some teeth problems and the lichen planus thing. And after that im clean as a tear

You know after everything is said and done, learning about microbes and bacteria and all of that, i've really changed in terms of sexual preferences (and not only). Because everything a girl has (as in micro-organisms), and we get in touch, i gonna get too, so its not just transmitting disease.

I remember my ex girlfriend how she comented me once how she loves that my tongue is so pink and clean (because hers wasnt exactly). And 1-2 months later BOOM i get white tongue, and after everything i wonder. Could that have been a bacteria,fungus whatever that she had, and as we came into contact, i got it too. You know, its weird. Weird complicated life...
� #55
Old 01-31-2014, 04:20 PM
Observer
Pasovum is on a distinguished road

@TrueStoryToTell: Were I you, I'd change your sexual habits until you get yourself healed!
If you're poor and want a relatively cheap topical, but effective treatment against virus, fungal and bactericidal, topical infections, use following firm's organic, fully ozonated, extra virgin olive oil!
It's a top quality product and they advertise on Craiglslist, Los Angeles.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...288829394.html

Any good , full strength ozonated organic olive oil will do. But, this one will match the best, is relatively cheap and has quietly supplied families in the Los Angeles area, for decades.
!
You should notice results in a few days.
Good luck!
� #56
Old 03-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Enlightener

Just dropped in to say that the genital warts are gone. It's still all good. I'm clean. Very nice...

If i listened to the doctors id be scarred for life. Circumcised, mutilated.

Thanks to the internet, and in-large this forum, i'm clean and my penis is untouched. Just the way i like it.

Problem now is that how do i go back to having sex again? Are a few hours of pleasure worth it? They are, but not herpes/genital warts/aids/etc/etc/etc worth it. Ufff...

Tags
genital, warts
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.