Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

� #1
Old 10-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Observer
Golden is on a distinguished road
Default Is the Indian Herb sold at https://www.lifelinewater.com/herb.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Can you tell us what the name of this Indian herb is, Golden? Thanks for sharing. Was the herb painful? Or was the application of it painful?

Thanks for sharing.

I know it as Indian Herb and it's sold at https://www.lifelinewater.com/herb.html

I used this indian herb on my scalp, specifically on the areas where I had something like pimples. I did it out of desperation, just to give it a try. I did it following the instructions for skin cancer spots. What happened is that in the area where I applied the indian herb, I got pain for a few days, basically until the "white stuff" gets out of your skin (sorry If I can't explain myself very clearly, but English isn't my native language). Anybody who has applied the indian herb for skin cancer will understand, I believe.

In any case, I would like to add that I dared to use the indian herb for my scalp because some people had told me that my scalp issue was probably a common fungus people get at hair salons quite often. Since I had tried so many different things in the past without success, I thought why not try this one also? I already had the herb because my husband got it for his own skin so for me it was just applying it and see what happened. To my absolute surprise... It worked!

Tags
alpha omega labs, cansema, indian herb
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.