Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 10-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Return To Innocence

http://www.vimeo.com/134915230
Old 10-24-2015, 07:22 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Old 11-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

You cannot share your life with a dog, as I had done in Bournemouth, or a cat, and not know perfectly well that animals have personalities and minds and feelings
- Jane Goodall
Old 01-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Lecturer

An extraordinary tale of a rhesus monkey in India who has developed an unlikely companionship with a puppy ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ds-grapes.html
Old 03-10-2016, 10:17 AM
Lecturer

This has to be the animal story of the year! A small penguin swims 5,000 miles, every year, to reunite with the man who saved his life ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-saved-it.html
Old 03-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Observer

RaspberryNurse is on a distinguished road

Awww, that's adorable! I love penguins! I hope to see some for myself someday on Phillip Island in Victoria!
Old 08-02-2016, 06:24 AM
Observer

Carina Mellbin is on a distinguished road
Default Lion and Elephant

Once, a Lion sat thinking by himself. He had sharp, strong claws and teeth and was a beast with immense strength. Yet, whenever he heard a Cock crowing, he would be extremely scared.
The Lion, thus, complained, “Can a life like this be worth living? I am one of the strongest and the bravest and yet, a lowly creature, such as, a Cock has the power to rob my life of its charm by simply crowing!”
Just then, a huge Elephant came along, flapping his ears to and fro, with an air of great concern. “What troubles you so?” asked the Elephant.
The Lion thought of sharing his grief with the Elephant and asked him, “Can anything harm a beast like you who has tremendous bulk and strength?” The Elephant replied, “Do you see this little Gnat? If he ever stings the innermost parts of my ear, I will go mad with pain.”
The Lion understood that even the strongest creatures have weak points. He gained self-confidence and decided never to let troubles overshadow his joys in life.
We all have weak points. Instead of complaining about them, we should focus on the pleasant things in life.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:14 PM
Lecturer

Clips from the BBC's wonderful new natural history series 'The Natural World'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qnnh/clips
Old 11-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Lecturer

"Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar"
- Bradley Miller

* Teach a child compassion and it will stay with them their whole life through ...
Old 11-22-2016, 03:04 PM
Lecturer

Animals cannot speak, but can you and I not speak for them and represent them? Let us all feel their silent cry of agony and let us all help that voice to be heard in the world
- Rukmini Devi Arundale
Old 11-22-2016, 03:06 PM
Lecturer

We must never permit the voice of humanity within us to be silenced.
It is man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him truly a man
- Albert Schweitzer

Tags
animal, tales
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.