Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

� #1
Old 02-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

I just want to update/brag

i havent had a single hive outbreak since the last time i wrote...

and the acne i had at one point is also not present anymore, i still do have some acne but its normal now just the occasional spot here and there like everybody...

Im wondering if i will have problems again with this in the summer because of the constant very hot weather we get around here and sea water and the whole summer climate...i hope not

for now i consider this Hives problem over, they are extremely annoying...
� #2
Old 02-20-2012, 07:04 AM
Enlightener

i had a minor hives outbreak yesterday around 4o clock in the morning on both my elbows...

I am sure it is caused by the ALDARA cream which i have been using for 2 weeks now trying to treat my genital warts...

Hives are listed as one of ALDARA's side effects...
� #3
Old 03-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Enlightener

Yes since than i used aldara 2 more times and for the past 10-15 days i havent used it and i didnt have any outbreaks since...it was aldara
� #4
Old 05-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Enlightener

No hives at all..
� #5
Old 07-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Enlightener

Since i last posted i didnt have a single outbreak, im pretty sure the reason i had this whole HIVES problem was because i visited countries i never visited, came in contact with a bug or bacteria or was bitten by something whatever, and so the side effect of whatever i had was HIVES, eventually my body cleared it out, and the HIVES went away...

thats my take on the matter...good day
� #6
Old 11-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Enlightener

Still here and hives free... the memory of hives is not a good one, i like this thread because it actually came to an end...succesfully

Just to get it clear i have no idea why the hives came out in the first place.

Possibilities:

1) HPV
2) Herpes
3)I came into contact with something on my travel (as in bug,bacteria,parasite,smthn)
4) Ate or drank something on my travel which triggered an allergic response (i never in my life had an allergic response to anything, except the 2-3 minor ''pharmaceutical'' side effects, aldara, etc..but thats differend), then again on my travels i ate stuff i never did before, so who knows...
5) Sudden climate change because i left a hot climate, went to a cold one, and then came back to the hot summer.
6) Stress (the HIVES came out for the FIRST TIME just days before i underwent causterization for my genital warts, for the FIRST TIME, i was stressed, worried)
7) The day i came back from my holidays i went to the beach straight away, diving from rocks and swimming, and at night i got wasted, as in blackout drunk... So i picked up something, a psychological response because of my blackout maybe...

Thats as far as the basics go, the main things that come to mind...

Then there's a bunch of more possibilities, airport scanners and i visited a hospital on my travels, for a nice reason to see a newborn baby but still, a hospital is a hospital, maybe i picked up something there. You see its impossible to know, there are just so many possibilities of a cause, and then even if i knew the cause unless it was viral id have to look for the cause of that, liver,lungs, something not functioning optimally. Everything is caused by something, root cause!

When i say viral, just to make things clear, im talking about any foreign harmful organism attacking my body, in which case its mostly about the immune system and i know in which direction to go. If its something else psychological, EMR, whatever BUT an invader, than thats a differend story...Vitamin/Mineral defficiency, or overload (too much of something, even a good thing)...

All in all im glad this went away...
� #7
Old 11-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Observing cool stuff
happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

I notice them every now and then on lower legs. After I eat at a particular rest in Chicago. ???

I also began getting them every time I worked at a banquet hall as a food server!! My employer did NOT like the way they looked and said I should find out why I was getting them an hour after I arrived there.

Haven't gotten them since I last worked there in August.

Glad you're feeling better!
� #8
Old 03-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Enlightener

Just to update, didnt have them at all, not once since that first time.

And i still dont know what caused it, im guessing exposure to drastic temperature changes summer/winter/summer within a short period, the body got confused and stressed out

An alergic something i ate or drunk or smoked on my holidays.

Maybe just stress in general.

Or maybe a microorganism i came into contact with while on my holidays, going to a few differend countries.

I guess i'll never know, but its gone now, and i never wish this on anyone, it sucks hives suck...

But of course there is worse, like breaking a toe on your foot, or having HPV or Herpes or something...

Hives are just the way for your body to alert you that something is wrong, and it needs your immediate attention. Take away the ''wrong'' part of the situation, and let the body do its thing
� #9
Old 03-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Enlightener

Happy to report i didn't get any hives ever since that last time i posted...

It's been a long time...

Just happy to report