Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Observer

I♥YOGA is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I LOVE YOGA! It has totally changed my life. It's not just great for your body but great for your mind. I have only ever done hot yoga and when I was beginning it was soo intense I felt like I was going to faint at one point and drank so much water. But now I only take a few sips through the whole class and I feel like it's never hot enough. That's good though, it's great to see the changes in your body after time. I also love when the instructors tell you what each pose does for your mind and body and the poems or affirmations they say. I used to be a very anxious person and not very friendly. My anxiety is gone and I am much more lovable. lol. Makes you want to be a better and more positive person.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Explorer

link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I♥YOGA View Post
I LOVE YOGA! It has totally changed my life. It's not just great for your body but great for your mind. I have only ever done hot yoga and when I was beginning it was soo intense I felt like I was going to faint at one point and drank so much water. But now I only take a few sips through the whole class and I feel like it's never hot enough. That's good though, it's great to see the changes in your body after time. I also love when the instructors tell you what each pose does for your mind and body and the poems or affirmations they say. I used to be a very anxious person and not very friendly. My anxiety is gone and I am much more lovable. lol. Makes you want to be a better and more positive person.
totally agree. great story!
Old 03-22-2017, 03:51 AM
Banned

Morgan Arnold is on a distinguished road

Yoga now becomes the world's best fitness tools and gains popularity all over the world. Even UN declares 21st June as world Yoga Day. Performing Yoga regularly surely removes many disease and body pain.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Explorer

uniden is on a distinguished road

I haven't really been living a good lifestyle. Occasionally I do, but other than that; cruddy. Like right now. I know lifestyle usually means a permanent change for the better, but with me it's on and off. Or maybe it's just good aeting and good drinking that's on and off.

Tags
lifestyle, organic, salt baths, tea, yoga
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.