Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-16-2011, 11:35 AM
D Bergy D Bergy is offline
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 652
D Bergy has a spectacular aura aboutD Bergy has a spectacular aura about
Default Real Cancer Research

There is some pretty important Cancer research being done today that we should be aware of. If you have ever wanted to support real Cancer research, using a method that has already been largely proven a long time ago, this would be it.

I have not seen much useful come from the American Cancer Society. As a matter of fact, they passed this same research up many years ago when it was presented to them.

http://novobiotronics.com/CancerResults4.html

While the research is 80 years late, it is being done using something close to Royal Rife's original method of treating Cancer. Methods still used today by some, and used by myself and others for Lyme Disease and many other conditions and disease.

Sign up for the free updates. When they conclude an experiment, they send you the results.

It is not often that we can see the daily results of such research. Send the link to anyone who may be interested.

Dan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Arrowwind09 Arrowwind09 is offline
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,554
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Nice to see some transparency in research work... always they are so protective in case what they do migh make a buck.

Clearly this research is needed. Although machines that do this type of work might be patented, the concept cannot be and here are many machines out there already that are doing some of this.... like our favorite GB4000 with amp.

I wonder exactly what kind of microscope they are using to make this film. The use of the right microscope will show to the world where the truth lies. We need to look at what Rife was looking at and more and more people are... especially in Germany.

Live blood analysis through dark field microscopy is critical to furthering understanding of disease and I am looking forward to seeing the destruction of cancer cells in blood with frequency.

Here is another video of interest for those exploring the idea that cancer is caused by microbes... (the concept of frequency work to kill cancer and its link to the idea that cancer is caused by microbes is jointed at the hip with some of the initiating research of Rife.). This video shows us that much more is going on in the body than the medical profession or the FDA and AMA would have us know.

See what they don't want you to see via the Ergonom Dark Field Microscope

http://www.grayfieldoptical.com/symb...arasitism.html

These types of microscopes are not FDA approved for diagnostics in the Medical Field... but are approved for research in nanotechology. The use of such microscopes has been cause for many an alternative clinic to be shut down. Although this one presented in the above video is about as advanced as you can get many clinics have used lessor models to whitness the goings on in blood, sputum and other bodily fluids. These scopes show us the truth in real time.

Thanks for this thread, Dan.

.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-16-2011, 12:32 PM
bill5 bill5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 74
bill5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post
There is some pretty important Cancer research being done today that we should be aware of.
That much is true.

Quote:
I have not seen much useful come from the American Cancer Society.
Then you're woefully out of touch on the subject. Visit their site and you'll see they provide tons of information about not just cancer cures but cancer prevention (including a healthy diet and such), support, etc etc. They also pledge millions to a variety of cancer research avenues. I'd call that quite useful. This ACS-hate some of you have is extremely bizarre and so easy to refute. What, did they diss some favorite alternative method or something?

Quote:
As a matter of fact, they passed this same research up many years ago when it was presented to them.
Where did you get this?

To anyone who is thinking of actually taking this seriously, do yourself a favor: google "novobiotronics." Let us know what you find in terms of cancer research. I promise you'll find extremely little (if anything), never mind anything valid. It's mostly links showing a web site/domain name was registered.

It is also telling that they don't simply come right out and tell you what this alleged great research is, why it has any validity, and why if it's so great nobody knows about it and very little if any info is available even on the internet (where you can usually find information about anything), etc etc. This is a common ploy of the snake oil salesmen. Make a big splash/sales pitch with lots of flashy words and little if any facts. Why? Why all the mystery? And why is it so obsure? Wait let me guess: another big conspiracy coverup?

Quote:
While the research is 80 years late, it is being done using something close to Royal Rife's original method of treating Cancer
I just googled "royal rife." I was right, the claim is (surprise) it was all a big conspiracy LOL I guess there are aliens living at Area 51 too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

To anyone able and willing to examine things objectively and expect actual evidence that things work vs empty claims: if value your life, don't be deceived by such things.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-16-2011, 03:48 PM
D Bergy D Bergy is offline
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 652
D Bergy has a spectacular aura aboutD Bergy has a spectacular aura about
Default

Do your own research. I have already done the work, and use the methods in the link for disease treatment. You on the other hand have read about it on the internet with no experience or in depth knowledge of the method.

Your opinion means little in that context.

The cure rate or most cancer has not changed significantly in the last 40 years. In spite of hundreds of billions in research from the ACS. I call that a poor return on a huge investment.

Dan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-17-2011, 06:44 AM
jfh jfh is offline
perpetual student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 4,405
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough
Default

Those microscopes are amazing. I wonder if the zappers (eg. Hulda Clark) could do something similar. I suspect not, since they are made for parasites. I'm glad some real research is being done in this area.
__________________
.
- Jim

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-17-2011, 08:04 AM
saved1986's Avatar
saved1986 saved1986 is offline
In seaerch of spicy food
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,033
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Bill5 The american cancer society is a joke, it is a whore whose services go to big pharma exclusively.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-18-2011, 02:19 PM
bill5 bill5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 74
bill5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post
Do your own research. I have already done the work, and use the methods in the link for disease treatment. You on the other hand have read about it on the internet with no experience or in depth knowledge of the method.

Your opinion means little in that context.

The cure rate or most cancer has not changed significantly in the last 40 years. In spite of hundreds of billions in research from the ACS. I call that a poor return on a huge investment.
sigh - where to start:

I ask you to back up your claims and you don't/can't, then make unfounded and inaccurate assumptions about what I know. Well inaccurate assumptions seem to be all the rage here, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

You comment about how I "have read about it on the internet" as if that's a bad thing or has no value - don't look now, but the link in your OP is on the internet. So is reading about it on the internet valid or not? In fact that is partly my point: if this is so great, why is there no evidence or discussion whatsoever about this method and how it works or at least has potential to work? More grand conspiracy coverup?

And speaking of invalid, that blatantly amateurish site is such an obvious joke and provides nothing - zero, nada, zip - explaining what "Plasma Emission Field Treatment" even is, let alone how it supposedly helps or cures cancer, let alone having any verifiable evidence. I noticed they didn't forget to include a link where you can donate to them though. Unlike some others, these guys don't even try to look professional or believable.

I won't even bother about calling this "real cancer research" and worse, implying all the other ongoing research isn't.

Sorry but empty/unverifiable claims are what mean little. Why would any sane intelligent person believe any of this worked for anyone (other than due to a placebo effect) when there is absolutely no verifiable evidence of ever working or why it even makes sense?

FYI I have done my research. Clearly you have not, or have turned a blind eye, or have been duped by flawed science. If that somehow works for you anyway, more power to you. But but given all of the above, that doesn't mean it's advisable for others to (literally or figuratively) buy into, and someone claiming something works when it cannot be backed up in the least is what I have a problem with.

PS since you claim to be so much more educated on this than me, pls explain how this device/method works, generally speaking.

saved: the joke is this blind ACS-hate and the grand "big pharm" conspiracy theories some of you have which also have no evidence or basis in fact. I suspect some of you who hate it so much do so because they had the audacity to say some (many?) of the alternative methods so beloved here have shown no evidence of working. That's true, but truth doesn't seem to matter.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
saved1986's Avatar
saved1986 saved1986 is offline
In seaerch of spicy food
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,033
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill5 View Post
sigh - where to start:

I ask you to back up your claims and you don't/can't, then make unfounded and inaccurate assumptions about what I know. Well inaccurate assumptions seem to be all the rage here, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

You comment about how I "have read about it on the internet" as if that's a bad thing or has no value - don't look now, but the link in your OP is on the internet. So is reading about it on the internet valid or not? In fact that is partly my point: if this is so great, why is there no evidence or discussion whatsoever about this method and how it works or at least has potential to work? More grand conspiracy coverup?

And speaking of invalid, that blatantly amateurish site is such an obvious joke and provides nothing - zero, nada, zip - explaining what "Plasma Emission Field Treatment" even is, let alone how it supposedly helps or cures cancer, let alone having any verifiable evidence. I noticed they didn't forget to include a link where you can donate to them though. Unlike some others, these guys don't even try to look professional or believable.

I won't even bother about calling this "real cancer research" and worse, implying all the other ongoing research isn't.

Sorry but empty/unverifiable claims are what mean little. Why would any sane intelligent person believe any of this worked for anyone (other than due to a placebo effect) when there is absolutely no verifiable evidence of ever working or why it even makes sense?

FYI I have done my research. Clearly you have not, or have turned a blind eye, or have been duped by flawed science. If that somehow works for you anyway, more power to you. But but given all of the above, that doesn't mean it's advisable for others to (literally or figuratively) buy into, and someone claiming something works when it cannot be backed up in the least is what I have a problem with.

PS since you claim to be so much more educated on this than me, pls explain how this device/method "cures" cancer. I don't mean every little minute detail, but generally.


saved: the joke is this blind ACS-hate and the grand "big pharm" conspiracy theories some of you have which also have no evidence or basis in fact. I suspect some of you who hate it so much do so because they had the audacity to say some (many?) of the alternative methods so beloved here have shown no evidence of working. That's true, but truth doesn't seem to matter.

Except the cures anmd treatments some have us experiemnced and witnessed. Also, this is an alternative medicine forum, if you do not believe in it, so be it. But why are you here arguing with us?????????????
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-18-2011, 02:33 PM
bill5 bill5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 74
bill5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saved1986 View Post
Except the cures anmd treatments some have us experiemnced and witnessed.
Again, a claim is only that: a claim. Anyone can come on the internet and claim anything. By itself it means nothing. And that is nothing personal against anyone here per se. If I came up and said "I cured my diabetes by eating a half jar of peanut butter and standing on my head for an hour per day!" and provided no evidence or even sound logic to back it, would you believe it? I would certainly hope not.

Quote:
Also, this is an alternative medicine forum, if you do not believe in it, so be it. But why are you here arguing with us?????????????
I am not "arguing." I am asking for evidence that something works when people tout it as fact. If they can't back it up, it is not fact until proven otherwise and often is likely just a fluffy house of cards that can't stand up to a stiff breeze. Such things should be exposed, esp regarding something as serious as cancer. Cancer can cause people to become extremely fearful and even desperate, and in such a state, people might sometimes believe in something which merits no such belief ie has no medicinal value, just because it sounds like something they so want to be true. But that doesn't make it so, and there are many frauds and quacks out there selling bogus cancer "cures" etc to such people, costing people up to and including their lives. That angers me greatly and I will always fight it tooth and nail.

PS: I am not saying conventional medicine has all the answers, or that any of you are necessarily intentionally deceiving in such a way, but do you really think such people don't exist and might not troll message boards such as this to make a buck, masquerading as "ordinary joes" and pretending to have successfully used it? And if they are, how can you tell the deceivers from the legit people?

Right: you ask for verifiable evidence. Proof. Facts.

Empty claims, fly-by-night web sites and unexplained/faulty logic methods hardly qualify.

Best to you regardless of your choices or beliefs.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-18-2011, 07:12 PM
ozzie's Avatar
ozzie ozzie is offline
Enlightener
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 702
ozzie will become famous soon enoughozzie will become famous soon enough
Default

Bill5 my childhood cancer Myeloid Leukemia was cured by natural means I was sent home from hospital at 21 months to die, as there was nothing more could be done for me. My parents wouldn;t let me have the new treatment (which I think probably would have been chemo back in 1948) that had just come on the scene at the time and believed to have worse side effects than the pain of the Leukemia,there was another child that died after having the new treatment, that also had Myeloid Leukemia the same time as me.
In desperation my parent's took me to a naturalist, who sugested bathing my body in epsom salts, which I believe is magnesium. and to feed me lots of carrot juice and grape juice and liver.
I can always remember going for blood tests all the time to make sure it wasn't comming back When I was old enough to remember. and I also have a scare on my leg where I had a blood transfusion.
I am lucky I'm still here.
ozzie
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Arrowwind09 Arrowwind09 is offline
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,554
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Obviously he has nothing better to do with his life than spend time with a bunch of foolish, lame brain, uneducated, alternative fanatics. too bad for him. Someone of his obvious intelligence and logic and research skills could be doing so much more with people who care about what he has to offer.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-19-2011, 02:31 AM
saved1986's Avatar
saved1986 saved1986 is offline
In seaerch of spicy food
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,033
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Obviously he has nothing better to do with his life than spend time with a bunch of foolish, lame brain, uneducated, alternative fanatics. too bad for him. Someone of his obvious intelligence and logic and research skills could be doing so much more with people who care about what he has to offer.
Hey, why is he arguing with us, we do not all agree with each other, but this is not a FDA forum. Most pharmacists will tell you statins are a joke, even though there is research and proof they work. (Many pharmacists avoid them for some reason)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-19-2011, 02:32 AM
saved1986's Avatar
saved1986 saved1986 is offline
In seaerch of spicy food
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,033
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill5 View Post
Again, a claim is only that: a claim. Anyone can come on the internet and claim anything. By itself it means nothing. And that is nothing personal against anyone here per se. If I came up and said "I cured my diabetes by eating a half jar of peanut butter and standing on my head for an hour per day!" and provided no evidence or even sound logic to back it, would you believe it? I would certainly hope not.


I am not "arguing." I am asking for evidence that something works when people tout it as fact. If they can't back it up, it is not fact until proven otherwise and often is likely just a fluffy house of cards that can't stand up to a stiff breeze. Such things should be exposed, esp regarding something as serious as cancer. Cancer can cause people to become extremely fearful and even desperate, and in such a state, people might sometimes believe in something which merits no such belief ie has no medicinal value, just because it sounds like something they so want to be true. But that doesn't make it so, and there are many frauds and quacks out there selling bogus cancer "cures" etc to such people, costing people up to and including their lives. That angers me greatly and I will always fight it tooth and nail.

PS: I am not saying conventional medicine has all the answers, or that any of you are necessarily intentionally deceiving in such a way, but do you really think such people don't exist and might not troll message boards such as this to make a buck, masquerading as "ordinary joes" and pretending to have successfully used it? And if they are, how can you tell the deceivers from the legit people?

Right: you ask for verifiable evidence. Proof. Facts.

Empty claims, fly-by-night web sites and unexplained/faulty logic methods hardly qualify.

Best to you regardless of your choices or beliefs.
Better try and research the follwoing:

True chemo data for most cancers (chemo works on testicular and a couple leukemias and some rare tumors, but that is it)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-19-2011, 07:39 PM
bill5 bill5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 74
bill5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
I am lucky I'm still here.
Well here's to good fortune then. Congrats and continued good health to you!



Quote:
Originally Posted by saved1986 View Post
Better try and research the follwoing:

True chemo data for most cancers
Already have. I would suggest doing the same but I suspect you'd disregard it as part of the "big conspiracy."

Quote:
(chemo works on testicular and a couple leukemias and some rare tumors, but that is it)
And your source for that is..........
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-20-2011, 08:05 PM
saved1986's Avatar
saved1986 saved1986 is offline
In seaerch of spicy food
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,033
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill5 View Post
Well here's to good fortune then. Congrats and continued good health to you!



Already have. I would suggest doing the same but I suspect you'd disregard it as part of the "big conspiracy."


And your source for that is..........
Bill5, why are you here? This board is to discuss alternative treatments, not for arguments as to whether pharma is better or worse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cancer treatment, dark field microscopy, frequencies, live blood analysis, novobiotronics, ovarian cancer
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clostridium bacteria real cause of cancer? Composite or Amalgam? dan787 Dentistry 4 11-09-2008 06:14 AM
The Real Story of Vitamin C and Cancer Harry Hirsute Cancer 0 08-08-2008 02:51 PM
Research into Natural Cancer-Fighters Harry Hirsute Cancer 2 04-17-2007 05:08 PM
Research into Natural Cancer-Fighters Harry Hirsute Cancer 1 03-26-2007 11:27 AM
cancer research article Kristofer Cancer 2 11-09-2006 08:57 PM