Old 03-25-2011, 09:20 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default Inflammation factor

I just saw this, I thought it was cool

http://nutritiondata.self.com/help/inflammation

Notice what is on each end of the spectrum! (Remember a negative number is bad and a positive number is good)

http://theconsciouslife.com/anti-inf...or-ratings.htm
Old 03-25-2011, 11:26 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Oh good grief! Yogurt? Not fair. That's fat free. I wonder where fully fatted yogurt falls.

Notice the difference between farmed and wild salmon.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 03-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

One of the things that used to puzzle me was how some people with raging arthritis problems would live longer than other supposedly healthier people. Somebody pointed out to me that the reason was because arthritis victims usually swallow huge amounts of anti-inflammatories to counteract their disease.

This also protects them against other diseases besides arthritis, such as heart disease, whilst those unsuspecting and apparently 'healthy' people who dont take anti-inflammatories, are having their arteries slowly attacked by 'silent inflammation' which they are completely unaware of.

http://www.vrp.com/inflammation/the-...ation-epidemic
Old 04-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Enlightener

u&iraok will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverock View Post
One of the things that used to puzzle me was how some people with raging arthritis problems would live longer than other supposedly healthier people. Somebody pointed out to me that the reason was because arthritis victims usually swallow huge amounts of anti-inflammatories to counteract their disease.

This also protects them against other diseases besides arthritis, such as heart disease, whilst those unsuspecting and apparently 'healthy' people who dont take anti-inflammatories, are having their arteries slowly attacked by 'silent inflammation' which they are completely unaware of.

http://www.vrp.com/inflammation/the-...ation-epidemic
That's interesting, liverock. My grandmother has Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis and has always been tired and frail even before the RA and Osteo. She's always been into health, she's where I got my interest in health from and was always ahead of others in promoting healthy supplements, lifestyle, etc. She's taken a number of natural supplements including anti-inflammatories. She's 88 and I didn't know what her life span would be considering her health problems.

Tags
inflammation
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.