Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 12-18-2011, 06:19 PM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
I thought the pdf gave specific instructions for taking it... Im sure I posted in an attachment, the pdf somewhere here on natmed.

Yes, the attachement for the pdf is in post #1 and the instructions are in it.
Yes. Thanks Miss Arrow. I found it and edited my post. It must be powerful to be able to use once (3 days), then the fat releases it over the 2 weeks. I don't have very much fat, but I'm going to try this anyway. I tried Diflucan twice in my life, but it was very short lived. I just wonder if this will kill other fungi as well as numerous varieties of Candida. I hate that I keep getting excited over these things, and then...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 12-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Reader

helpmyprostate is on a distinguished road

I bought 3 packs of 27g. She did tell me via email that taking more for severe cases is a good idea. There is talk of stacking it with other antifungals. I think that is real key. If I could go back in time i would take it with a pharma antifungal. I know this is taboo on natmedtalk but we are not talking natural obviously anymore. I believe what she meant is that I could take diflucan again with lufeneron because of the synergetic effect. She in email is not as complete about the mutated fungus being easier to clear with immune or antifungals. She does slam herbals on her email to me. She did say that this condition is "incurable" I am not sure if she is protecting herself but that is her opinion. I was lead to believe by her site that the infection is weakend to the point that it is easier to be cleared after lufeneron.

I am trying to find out more as resistance does happen to lufeneron. I think we all need to be sure before taking this as it may be the one shot to rid our systems for good.

I never got the answer from her about taking coconut and castro oil after the loading period from her. She just kind of slammed all natural antifungals as saying we would need enough cinnamon to kill us to be effective. I think serious sufferers would have to agree after enough have been taken.

Thanks jfn
Old 12-18-2011, 06:33 PM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmyprostate View Post
I bought 3 packs of 27g. She did tell me via email that taking more for severe cases is a good idea. There is talk of stacking it with other antifungals. I think that is real key. If I could go back in time i would take it with a pharma antifungal. I know this is taboo on natmedtalk but we are not talking natural obviously anymore.
I'm going to hope for one pack doing the trick. I don't count out pharmaceutical usage when I'm desperate and have tried all the alternative meds. I recently tried Diflucan for the second time, because nothing else has worked. I am careful to replenish my flora, even with an antiFungal. I don't trust any pharm. I also don't trust a pharm damaging my liver. So I only took the Diflucan for 10 days each of those 2 times. Maybe that was not enough, so that's why it failed. But that is all I'm willing to do. The thing about Difulcan (fluconozole) is that it is broad spectrum. I'm not convinced that I have the common Candida Albicans, but I do know that I have various yeasts and fungi.

A good complimentary med to take with this would be colloidal silver or pau d'arco. There should not be any problem with coconut oil during or after the product, just don't let that be the only oil or fat. For me a laxative effect would be a blessing, but I understand that it all needs to be digested and not rushed out of the system.

Thanks for following up on this. I would have gone months before discovery of it being in stock again.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Reader

Looking for help, suggestions and maybe personal experiences with lufeneron... Anybody try it yet or started?

Arrowwind09 have you tried it?
Old 12-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Reader

I remember when bowel movements were as problem.. Now finding one is a problem.. I was on diflucan (fluconazole) made by a local lab for 6.5 weeks. I am going to do that now again but this time I have a supply from colombia. I will mix it with lufeneron and then after with another pharma anti fungal (i hope with a doctors blessing) I think the third will also be taken with lufeneron as a clean up. I also am thinking lugol's as an added touch.

Coconut oil is to be avoided on lufeneron loading days... I think I have used up all natural aids. I remember having the same bad gas and smell on gse as I did on diflucan but it only lasted a few days then I think the effect wore off.

Anyway I will start in the new year and I am looking for the right plan of attack as this may be the one shot attack left.

peace and love
Old 12-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

I have never used lufeneron and I don't really know anyone who has. All my understanding of it comes from Vaughtners site but I read some pretty good testimonials on Curezone regarding its use.

Good luck with your protocol and let us know how it turns out
Old 12-28-2011, 09:13 AM
perpetual student

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmyprostate View Post
Looking for help, suggestions and maybe personal experiences with lufeneron... Anybody try it yet or started?
I was hoping you already started. I haven't gotten mine yet. I ordered it on the 19th. It has to get through US Customs during these holidays. Hmmm. White powder. Customs. Wonder how that is going to work.

I'm not going to do Diflucan again. The last 2 times, it failed to do very much at all. Perhaps my fungi are very smart and know how to avoid. That's why I want to try the lufeneron.

I'm going to use mine with chaparral. http://www.iherb.com/Arizona-Health-...les/29448?at=0 I'm going to use it with Pau d'arco.

Quote:
Medicinally, chaparral is hard to beat. The plant has strong antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-tumor properties. Chaparral is also a great anti-inflammatory, and raises vitamin C levels in the adrenal glands. By strengthening the adrenals, inflammatory conditions are reduced in the body, stress responses are improved, immune function is strengthened, depression can be alleviated, blood sugar can be stabilized, allergies/asthma reduced, etc. Chaparral is an extremely strong blood purifier, which is probably in part due to its high sulfur content. Its sulfur content could also help explain its historical use as a hair growth agent.

By combining the powder with other powdered herbs, the other powdered herbs will help prevent the resins in the chaparral from clumping the powder in to a big “gumball” when it comes in to contact with water. This helps maintain a larger surface area, thereby increasing the absorption and effectiveness of the herb. In addition, the addition of other herbs can increase the effectiveness of each herb. For instance, chaparral combined with red clover blossom increases the antitumor activity of both herbs. Combining chaparral with pau d’ arco (lapacho, taheebo, ipe roxo) increases the antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal activities of both herbs.

http://mountainmistbotanicals.com/info/Chaparral.htm
Old 12-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Reader

jfh, Sarah states that one should be ok with lufeneron but she says for severe cases to take more than what is on her plan. She herself told me to take more and it is better as you want as much concentration on the candida as possible. She also says that one should take diflucan at the same time as lufeneron. Sounds fishy as you wont gage the attack properly but she has data on the synergetic effect of antifungals. Like a General we need to attack on all fronts. I would do it all at once and I am.

Sarah also says that resistance can be over come with the addition of another antifunal that is not yet shown to be over come by the candida. So you could add the diflucan again jfh and synergistically it should work. I am wanting another as a clean up if there is anything left after the treatment. If not I will go back to naturals that dont do much anymore.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:58 AM
perpetual student

Helpmyprostate, I guess you haven't gotten yours yet either.

I have used so many natural antifungals for years. I have used Diflucan a few times too. All I seem to do is destroy. This is either a very aggressive fungus, like aspergillus or mystery species of candida other than albicans. All I know is that all I've been doing is constant and consistent destruction. I'm just looking for the cavalry to show up. I will take the most powerful herbal antifungals while taking the lufeneron. Pau d'arco, chaparral, colloidal silver, horipito (Kolorex), garlic, etc. If there is any improvement at all, even the tiniest bit as long as it is visible to me, I will order more lufeneron. As the documentation says, fungi cannot mutate or in any other way protect itself from lufeneron.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Reader

Yes I have my lufeneron. I have three packages. Yes it doesnt take long for candida to become resistant to lufeneron. I does mutate to a chitin less form from what Sarah's site says. Then easier for our bodies to destroy the candida. I believe you want to fire this shot with all the cavalry you can get. So that is why I am waiting on a third if I can get one.

I have been using lugols for the past 4 days and i fell better. the lugols just evaporates on my body. I believe it has had a strong effect.

Horipito is something I have yet to try and it sounds good. My candida is not all in my bowels so the naturals are not what I need.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Lecturer

pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough

It would be beneficial to add a good quality colloidal silver to your protocol:

Colloidal silver is one agent that has a tremendous
antimicrobial effect and has been used successfully in the
treatment of many infectious diseases without visible side
effect (Wickless and Schwader, 2004). Our study has
further confirmed the potent antibacterial activity of
colloidal silver concentrate against
P. aeruginosa. This
presents a clear indication for the potential applicability of
colloidal silver in the treatment of some post operative
wound infections caused by this organism. Presently, the
use of colloidal silver in the treatment of various infectious
diseases is growing exponentially. It has been
shown that its presence near a virus, fungi, bacteria or
any other single cell pathogen disables its oxygen metabolizing
enzymes, and within a few minutes the pathogen
suffocates, dies and is cleared out of the body by the
immune lymphatic and elimination system (Hall et al.,
1999). Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy
beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves these beneficial
enzymes intact (Hall et al., 1999). An added advantage
to the use of silver is that it has variously been
shown to have high safety profile
in vivo and cannot
interact or interfere with other medicines being taken
(Iroha et al., 2007). Furthermore, it is known not to
destroy the normal microbial flora of the gut thereby
avoiding the negative effects of traditional antibiotics that
kill good bacteria in the lower digestive tract (Beaker and

Spadaro, 1981).
Old 12-29-2011, 01:10 PM
perpetual student

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdoctor View Post
It would be beneficial to add a good quality colloidal silver to your protocol
I am. And thanks to you I have been making my own for a few months now (20ppm). I'm just hoping that this veterinary medicine will give it a giant boost.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Enlightener

u&iraok will become famous soon enough

Just remember to rotate everything so that candida doesn't become resistant to it. Every 4 days or so to be safe.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:42 PM
perpetual student

I just got my lufenuron. Just finished the 3rd day of the loading phase. Nothing to report yet, but some die-off has occurred.

I just discovered that ellagic acid also destroys the chitin. Sarah V. is the only one who thinks not however. This is the acid in pomegranate, walnuts, and some berries. Pomegranate has the most.

Quote:
Fungi and Yeast

Ellagic acid inhibits the fungal and yeast enzyme chitin Synthase II. All fungi and yeast need this enzyme to manufacture Chitin, a key structural polysaccharide used in their cell walls. By suppressing this key fungal and yeast enzyme, the fungi and yeast are unable to grow. When they die at the natural end of their life cycle, they cannot be replaced as long as the Chitin Synthase II Enzyme is inhibited. Since Chitin Synthase II is not a human enzyme, its inhibition does us no harm.

Bacteria

Ellagic acid inhibits the viral enzyme gyrase. All bacteria need this enzyme to maintain the integrity of their DNA. By suppression this key bacterial enzyme, bacterial DNA unspools and the bacteria die. Since Gyrase is not a human enzyme, its inhibitions does us no harm.

Parasites

The exact mechanism by which parasites are affected by ellagic acid is not clear but current research points to the glutathione transferase pathway.

Cancer

Whenever a cell becomes cancerous, our DNA sends it a signal to self-destruct. This is one of the most powerful safeguards we have in preventing cancer and it works the majority of the time. Unfortunately, it only takes one cancer cell capable of blocking this signal for a tumor to form. It is specifically those cells that are capable of overriding the self-destruct signal from the DNA that continue to grow and eventually form tumors. Ellagic acid reiterates the self-destruct signal in cancerous and precancerous cells. Unlike chemotherapy which damages healthy and cancerous cells alike, apoptosis, or cell self-destruction, only applies to cancer cells and other damaged cells that are no longer useful or safe to have in the body.

DNA Support

Ellagic acid binds to DNA and acts as a shield, protecting DNA from mutagens, is a strong antioxidant and increases the expression of the enzyme p21, which arrests cell division of cells that have DNA damage.

http://www.promolife.com/cart/ellagi...cid-supplement
This is from PubMed
Quote:
In the course of search for potent inhibitors of chitin synthase II from natural resources, seven tannins and related compounds were isolated from the aerial part of Euphorbia pekinensis and identified as gallic acid (1), methyl gallate (2), 3-O-galloyl-(-)-shikimic acid (3), corilagin (4), geraniin (5), quercetin-3-O-(2"-O-galloyl)-beta-D-glucoside (6), and kaempferol-3-O-(2"-O-galloyl)-beta-D-glucoside (7). These and nine related compounds, (-)-quinic acid (8), (-)-shikimic acid (9), ellagic acid (10), kaempferol (11), quercetin (12), quercitrin (13), rutin (14), quercetin-3-O-(2"-O-galloyl)-beta-D-rutinoside (15) and 1,3,4,6-tetra-O-galloyl-beta-D-glucose (16), were evaluated for the inhibitory activity against chitin synthase II and III. They inhibited chitin synthase II with IC(50) values of 18-206 microM, except for two organic acids, (-)-quinic acid (8) and (-)-shikimic acid (9). Among them, 3-O-galloyl-(-)-shikimic acid (3) was the most potent inhibitor against chitin synthase II of Saccharomyces cerevisiae with an IC(50) value of 18 microM. The inhibition appears to be selective for chitin synthase II, as they did not appreciably inhibit chitin synthase III.
PMID:11509967 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
And regarding prostate cancer
Quote:
Alternative medicine has identified many natural ingredients that can help us do this, but the
best of all of them are beta sitosterol and ellagic acid.

Beta sitosterol suppresses both 5-alpha reductase and aromatase so that takes care of DHT and estrogen.

In terms of prostate cancer, animals treated with beta sitosterol, had 43% smaller tumors and had
1/2 the rate of metastasizes over untreated animals.

Ellagic acid works by causing cancer cells to actually self-destruct.

The technical term for this is aptosis.

http://www.merc-buyers.com/ENDOSTEROL-INTRO.htm
Old 01-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

jfh, are you taking an antifungal medicine at the same time like diflucan or micronazole or something... the therory is that the breakage of the chitan will make the medicines more effective and that the lufeneron and med will work together.

Tags
candida, chronic, lufenuron
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.