� #1531
Old 11-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Lecturer
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road

I've done alot of research on prostate problems over the past 5 years or so, and I will tell you all what I have discovered.

There are several reasons for several health conditions, however, there are only two main causes for most health problems, including prostate issues.

The first is deficiency. There are 90 essential nutrients that the body needs on a daily basis. If any are missing for a length of time, you are going to get some health problem, just as sure as sunshine. If you give your body what it needs, it will protect you, and while you sleep it will repair damaged DNA throughout your body.

The second big reason is acidocis. Our bodies are designed to be alkaline, with a blood pH of 7.365

Look at what you eat on a regular basis over many years, and compare that with the food pH chart, and you will see that in most cases you eat acidic foods and drink acidic water. Do some research on this, it will open your eyes, and by making a few lifestyle changes you can regain your health.

Also do a little research on the mighty 90, Himalayan crystal salt, Redmond sea salt, and get rid of your regular table salt... its crap.
� #1532
Old 01-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Lecturer

I just read a " success " story about a man who cured severe prostatitis using coconut oil.... Yes, coconut oil, @ 6 tablespoons per day for a month.

Personally, I would include colloidal silver daily, however, the organic virgin coconut oil certainly couldn't hurt.

C'mon guys, what do you have to lose by trying this?
� #1533
Old 03-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Observer
mily is on a distinguished road

hi guys, i'm new here but i have been suffering from since last year February first it was pain in the testacle now i have a swollen prostate that hurts if i sit, through reading what u guys have posted i had a urethral swab done and it came back showing ( few GNB. few GBC. + Epithelial cells + RBC. : Culture, no pathogens isolated ) what u think is my best option of treatment
� #1534
Old 03-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Observer
schmendrick is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

The most useful information I have found are the Success Stories at the Prostatitis Network site.

If you Google "prostatitis cpps success stories" you'll find them.

Good luck everyone.
� #1535
Unread 03-17-2015, 11:13 AM
Observer
its me!! IWBT is on a distinguished road

what brand of silver water do you suggest
� #1536
Unread 03-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me!! IWBT View Post
Any brand from any health store will do as long as it says 15-25 ppm ionic silver... or just buy a silver generator and make your own. The best one I've found is silver lungs. (look it up)
� #1537
Unread 03-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Explorer
Beach Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me!! IWBT View Post
An excellent brand is MesoSilver. To read some testimonials go to -
https://www.colloidal-silver-colloids...stimonials.htm
Scroll down the page to the Link for "Prostate Infection", but also check out the testimonials for some of the other conditions listed to get an idea just how effective it is.
� #1538
Unread 03-21-2015, 08:14 AM
Observer
Home is on a distinguished road
Default Home remedies

Tips To Cure Prostatitis Naturally

Pumpkin
Pumpkin seeds are the best natural cure for prostatitis that is widely used at homes. It has to be consumed along with milk or honey that works in improving the potency of men thereby overcoming inflammation.

Goldenseal
A powerful antibiotic, Goldenseal is used in treating prostatitis for providing relief effectively. It kills the bacteria responsible for the problem that results in pacifying and healing of the urinary tract. This action also shrinks a swollen prostate, which causes pain during semen ejaculation.

Hope this help.
� #1539
Unread 05-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Observer
africanboyo92 is on a distinguished road

Hi all

First of all just to start this off I AM CURED. Its been a long road but i beat this thing and so can you.

my story is similar to lovelifes story in that i was diagnosed with an infection. This infection eventually went away as confirmed by a plethora of tests with the use of anti biotics however i was then diagnosed with chronic non bacterial prostatitis. It was hell. I was given 3 months course of anti biotics and i knew they werent curing the problem but merely keeping the symptoms at bay. Anyways i stumbled on this website and tried sparky90's suggestion of seeing a pelvic floor physio even though i was highly sceptical. Long story short the physio cured me through internal massage and exercises and relaxation techniques.
� #1540
Unread 05-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Observer
africanboyo92 is on a distinguished road

And another thing all these natural supplements are a waste of money. My tip would be clear out any bacteria you have with an anti biotic and then see a pelvic floor physio. It took me 4 weeks to get back to normal after having this for 6 months. Also the biggest advice i could give you is to RELAX!!!! YOU WILL BE CURED and dont fall for shady supplement companies and diets. I recovered without all that nonsense. Fyi the pelvic floor muscles surround the prostate so if those muscles start acting up the prostate will and if the prostate acts up the bladder will act up and if that happens well you know the rest anyways goodluck guys
� #1541
Unread 05-16-2015, 07:02 AM
Observer
maitaman is on a distinguished road

The methods suggested lately are all about DHT reduction (did you know even a cue ball-bald man will regrow a full head of hair after a regular 5-AR blocking diet for several months?), which handles almost all prostate problems. Even the Artemisia cure has this as a major point.
I suggest curcumin as the fastest and most effective treatment. It is the active ingredient in turmeric. The secret of activating it is to ALWAYS take it with black pepper. The piperine is a catalyst that increases effective reaction more than 2000 times. Other DHT blockers are coconut oil, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, green tea, chick peas, and a variety of others. A zinc supplement is good, because it acts as a DHT blocker quite effectively.
If you are using Artemisia as a cancer cure, parasite cure, or other, it is a great aid in these problems.

Tags
discharge, massage, pain, prostatitis, rectum, testicles, urethra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.