Old 06-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Explorer

Johny1 is on a distinguished road

Hello Gran Torino,

This concentrated silver is by far the best pure silver product made by a renowned German manufacturer. Its efficacy is excellent and very high.

I could see results in one month already !

Best regards,

Jonny
Old 06-19-2014, 10:41 PM
Observer

its me!! IWBT is on a distinguished road

JOHNNY1 WHAT IS Argentum capsules IS THIS SILVER WATER ? / HOW DO YOU TAKE IT AND YOU SAY TWICE A WEEK?
Old 06-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Explorer

Johny1 is on a distinguished road

IWBT,

Yes. The product Argentum ampullen (see link below) is highly concentrated silver for injection use. I took 2 capsules per week, sublingually (let it dissolve under your tongue)
for almost 3-4 months and I was literally cured. Whenever there was a flare up, I immediately took a capsule and within a day all symptoms dissapeared.

Now as you may know, I used to be a long term sufferer for 3 years of prostatitis and tried every imaginable product on the market. So what I am telling you now is no falacy or some fairy tale, but the real truth, about what cured myself from prostatitis - it was this Argentum ampullen product (manufactured in Germany). This Argentum product cured myself completely up until today. It has been almost 1,5 year and I am symptom free, no pain, a 100% healthy male, with no prostatitis, because of this product.

This is the solution to your prostatitis problems believe me ! I have tried it, didnt believe initially it will work, but it did. Now I am a completely healhy again. The link is below.

http://www.meinpharmaversand.de/arge...-a1750660.html

Try it and let me know what happens.
Best of luck

Johny
Old 06-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Observer

WAS YOUR CASE NON-BACTERIAL ? I MEAN ALL MY TEST BLOOD URINE WHATEVER HAS CAME BACK NEGATIVE
Old 06-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Observer

Johnny 1
can I order this in the U.S.? are you in the U.S.? how much $ does it cost?
Old 07-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Reader

HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road

http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org...prostatitis/89
Old 07-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Observer

gran torino is on a distinguished road
Default good post

Good post Harry. It shows that we should not focus on one possible cause of our symptoms. Many factors may contribute to what we feel and how we feel.

In my case E.Faecalis is gone basing on cultures but E.Coli occured. Fortunately my symtoms are less and less severe each month. Roughly I'm something about 10-20% of the level I had exactly 1 year ago when everything started.
The more I excercise (yoga, stretching, pelivic drop, minute to minute relax etc.) the better I feel.

I completely don't know if antibiotics help or my change of lifestyle does it but I try not to give up and continue my multimodal approach.

take care
Old 08-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Reader

lovelife is on a distinguished road

Hi folks
so pleased that this thread has kept going and you all are getting better.
I just wish there was something that would work for me.
I just came back here because I have a very bad fungus toe nail infection and my gp prescribed me Diflucan.So I have started taking it along with three allicin max a day and I have started getting flare ups as if the antibiotics are doing something.
God knows what infection I have but I have had two sperm tests about two years ago and they all came back negative.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Observer

Hi Lovelife,

It's good that you're still here. As I remember you started stretching some time ago. Can you say how long did you do these stretches and what was the benefit of them?
Maybe the bacteria is not an issue in your case and long term relaxation and stretching therapy will give you some relief as it was in ma case.

Don't give up.

taka care
Old 08-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Reader

lovelife is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gran torino View Post
Hi Lovelife,

It's good that you're still here. As I remember you started stretching some time ago. Can you say how long did you do these stretches and what was the benefit of them?
Maybe the bacteria is not an issue in your case and long term relaxation and stretching therapy will give you some relief as it was in ma case.

Don't give up.
Thanks.I will never give up but nothing has really worked for me.
I have had this for 17/18 years and I think it is here to stay

Last edited by lovelife; 08-18-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Spelling/grammer
Old 08-20-2014, 10:09 AM
Observer

GRAN TORINO WHAT STRETCHES DO YOU DO AND HOW DO YOU DO THE PELVIC DROP
Old 08-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Observer

Hi IWBT,

Generally speaking if you place "pelvic drop excersizes" "pelvic stretch" in google and youtube then you will receive a huge respond where you can find excercizes which suit you the best. Try to choose a few only at the beginning, also from yoga positions ("yoga pelvic floor" in google).

For pelvic drop search "pelvic drop squats".

I'm still struggling with e.faecalis in semen but excersizes improved my situation by 80% or more. I don't know whether my symptoms are caused by bacteria or muscles and nerves but I try to implement a comprehensive strategy including all things which help me to make even 1% step forward.

My prostate during ultrasonography looks perfect - no signs of infection, volume = 17ml (standard volume at my age = 31) but my urethra and skin around it is red and irritated and cultures show E.Faecalis in semen and EPS.

take care
Old 10-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Observer

Elph68 is on a distinguished road
Default Prostatitis

Hi All,

I posted here a while ago and I just want to pass on a further update.

I will put forward the argument that non-bacterial prostatitis is in fact of bacterial origin.

It seems that there are many types of bacteria that are classed as normal flora which produce hydrogen sulphide in the presence of simple sugars, like those found in the prostate. Hydrogen Sulphide causes inflammation, also causes muscle cramps ... the idea that the pelvic muscles are cramped and need stretching I believe is due to this. Viridans streptococcus species, enterococcus, citrobacter, e-coli and others cause this phenomenon.

Over time, the pain can reduce in some people due to the body de-sensitizing to hydrogen sulphide, but the damage is still being done.

The other part to this is hydrogen peroxide, if you are genetically deficient in catalase (type 2 diabetics and their families are, early grey hair is another sign of this) or you only have gram positive catalase negative bacteria in your prostate ... then your prostate can't handle the hydrogen peroxide produced by bacteria which results in inflammation and may lead to prostate cell damage ..... this may lead to cancer. Lactobacillus could even be a cause of this ....

This is why prostatitis is more prevelant in the elderly as catalase production reduces as we age ....

Hope this helps ....

Cheers.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Observer

so Elph68 can this be combated ..I mean is there something one can do?...I do get muscle cramps and since this has started I have went pretty grey ..I mean just the other day my bicep locked in a flexed position to the point I was in severe pain
Old 11-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Observer

so how are we doing fellas

Tags
discharge, massage, pain, prostatitis, rectum, testicles, urethra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.