Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 08-09-2015, 06:56 AM
Observer

zeca.lima is on a distinguished road
Smile Lamisil for herpes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTruth View Post
Took lamisil and lufenuron all symptoms gone within 6 weeks and tested negative a month after completing 90 day course. Don't believe that lamisil harms the liver it's actually the fungus dying that is hard on the liver. My doctor took a liver panel before and after and there was no change in enzymes before treatment and a month after. The truth shall set you free
Hi SimpleTruth,

Do you have herpes simplex? Did you take lamisil and lufenuron?
How long are you outbreak free? Did you do the antibodies test and it came back negative?
Could you please tell me your journey?
I've been looking for alternatives for herpes for months now. I'm taking MMS for 4 weeks now, but i'm not sure if it will work. Recently I came across some articles referring to herpes as a fungus and not as a virus and read some a girl who also is outbreak free for a while after taking lamisil, she used to get outbreaks every month before.

Please help me with the information you have. I can't wait to get rid of it and get my life back.

Thanks a lot.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:34 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I've had good success with cold sores using L-Lysine. http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=19881
Old 07-27-2016, 06:05 PM
Observer

ShortStop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeca.lima View Post
Hi SimpleTruth,

How long are you outbreak free? Did you do the antibodies test and it came back negative?
I've been looking for alternatives for herpes for months now. I'm taking MMS for 4 weeks now, but i'm not sure if it will work. Recently I came across some articles referring to herpes as a fungus and not as a virus and read some a girl who also is outbreak free for a while after taking lamisil, she used to get outbreaks every month before.

Please help me with the information you have. I can't wait to get rid of it and get my life back.

Thanks a lot.
MMS worked for me but you have to use protocol 1000 (3 drops per hour x 8 hour day) for 3 weeks. Remember low and slow as long as you keep the parts per million it should penetrate all of your body's nervous system wherever the virus is residing dormant. Good luck
Old 08-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Observer

zeca.lima is on a distinguished road

Hi,

You said that MMS worked for you, I've tried and it didnt work. How long are you herpes free? It gives me hope to hear from someone that has achieved the cure. Can you please send me more information, I'm planning to try again.

thank you
Old 04-26-2017, 11:17 PM
Observer

mpr8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeca.lima View Post
Hi SimpleTruth,

Thanks a lot.
Hey! Did you end up trying the mms again? Or Lamidil? So curious to know if you ever got the information you were searching for

Tags
fungus, herpes
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.