Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

� #1
Old 11-10-2010, 06:07 AM
Reader
BigAl will become famous soon enoughBigAl will become famous soon enough
Default The Addition of Molasses To Cancer Treatments Kills The Patient

Bob was 50 years old. He had had cancer and was treated with chemo but the cancer came back this time in his bladder. He was in awful pain. I told him what I did for my bladder cancer using ONLY baking soda. He followed suit and the very next day his severe pain was gone. Now he felt well enough to go fishing which he couldn't do for three weeks. He also felt well enough to fly from the U.S. to Ecuador to see an herb doctor for some lingering cancer. An herb treatment by the doctor did no good. So the doctor put Bob on baking soda with molasses. In less than one and a half months Bob was dead. I told his young widow I hoped she could cope.
Bottom line: Cancer patients should stay the hell away from molasses and all other things containing sugar.
� #2
Old 11-10-2010, 06:28 AM
In seaerch of spicy food
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
Bob was 50 years old. He had had cancer and was treated with chemo but the cancer came back this time in his bladder. He was in awful pain. I told him what I did for my bladder cancer using ONLY baking soda. He followed suit and the very next day his severe pain was gone. Now he felt well enough to go fishing which he couldn't do for three weeks. He also felt well enough to fly from the U.S. to Ecuador to see an herb doctor for some lingering cancer. An herb treatment by the doctor did no good. So the doctor put Bob on baking soda with molasses. In less than one and a half months Bob was dead. I told his young widow I hoped she could cope.
Bottom line: Cancer patients should stay the hell away from molasses and all other things containing sugar.
The one thing cancer patients need to avoid is sugar in any form!
� #3
Old 11-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Standing at the Portal
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

The sugar is controversial so say the least.

Some alternative practitioners say that the sugar will open the chemical door on the cancer cell to allow the killing medicine in as cancer primarily wants to eat sugar.... it is used in IPT therapy with moderate success to get chemo agents into the cell.

Did Vernon use molasses?
� #4
Old 11-10-2010, 09:58 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
I told him what I did for my bladder cancer using ONLY baking soda.
Thanks for the information BigAl, I'm glad to hear that you treated your cancer successfully with baking soda. How much did you take everyday and for how long, are you still taking it now?
� #5
Old 11-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Reader

Hey, Sweetheart, I just hate to post this because you are so knowledgeable and your posts are just great but there is no sugar involved with IPT. It's just the opposite. The patient is given something to lower the blood sugar way down. Then they administer dilute chemo. The chemo is then suppose to get sucked into the cancer. I've gone through the procedure.
� #6
Old 11-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Reader

Kind2creatures: I used a catheter to put a concentrated solution of baking soda and filtered water into my bladder, about 1 1/2 ounces. As I remember my cancer was gone in two days. I did this twice in only one week. After a long break from this treatment I now use the soda again daily the same way but this time to hopefully bring down my PSA.
� #7
Old 11-10-2010, 11:10 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a glorious beacon of lightjfh is a glorious beacon of lightjfh is a glorious beacon of lightjfh is a glorious beacon of lightjfh is a glorious beacon of lightjfh is a glorious beacon of light

In my blog, I went through a lot of effort to find the science behind the baking soda / molasses cure. As I can see, it only cures prostate and some breast cancer. The cancer cells don't always respond to an alkaline environment. These cells already produce alkaline, hence the controversy that cancer thrives in an alkaline environment. Not so. The alkalinity must get into the cell (intracell) or nothing will happen. Molasses was used in order to lure the cancer into feeding. The important step was to heat the molasses with the baking soda instead of taking them separately.

Anyway, my preference would be to take cesium, which can easily enter into the cancer cell and presenting very high alkaline. The reason cesium only works 50% of the time is due to the nature of the cancer cell which does not respond to alkaline at all.

The only way I can see that baking soda can work, is to get it as close to the cancer as possible, such as BigAl had to do - or to provide a mixture of sugar with the baking soda to trick the cancer. Problem with the mixture is that it is still a chance that it won't get to the part of the body where the cells are.

"We all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." - Emperor Marcus Aurelius
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.