Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 04-09-2016, 06:45 AM
bulrush bulrush is offline
Explorer
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 64
bulrush is on a distinguished road
Default

I can do a similar thing but in the area of my third eye. I don't know what it is, it's more of "Meh, that's interesting".

Quote:
3. I used to have the ability to channel it into other ppl, but as soon as I started growing as a person, the energy changed and that was no longer possible.
My theory based on 30 years of study and a LOT of knowledge gained in the past 6 months: Most people have a similar vibrational frequency. Once the frequencies between 2 people become too different, you are unable to send them energy.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 05-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Gemini77 Gemini77 is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1
Gemini77 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb123 View Post
Hey guys,
Im new here and the reason i joined is because i want some feedback on an ability i have. Professional feedback would be great. I have looked at google alot for an answer and could only find about 10 post in forums of people saying they can to the same thing. FYI I dont think im some sort of super hero or anything lol, i just want to know what exactly this is... I would explain it myself but I found a post in a forum that explained it way better than i ever could... Here is the post that I found...

"I am a newbie here and hope this is the correct place to post this. I would like some advice on an effect that I can make happen to my body that I have never been able to explain. I have been nervous about asking random people I know about this in the past, so don't have any advice from others so far. I hope I can explain this in a way that others understand me.

When I was fairly young (prepubescent) I discovered I can make my body "tingle" upon will. I am now 31 and still have no understanding of what this means. I have looked online and so far I haven't been able to find an explanation that felt right. Let me explain what I mean by tingle.

I can make my body "zip" with energy. It is difficult, but I can sometimes do this in only one section of my body, but the easiest method for me has to make my whole body do this at one time. It is mostly pleasurable, but almost so pleasurable it can almost feel like pain too. My entire body feels fused with energy or power. It could almost be explained as such a powerful state of ecstasy that it hurts. Most times I can only do it for a few moments before my body twitches or I "spasm". At times my eyelids have fluttered or a muscle has jumped. I almost feel as if it is such a state of extreme relaxation that my body can't handle it. My heart seems to be beating harder (though not necessarily faster) after I do this, or I am more aware of my heartbeat. My breathing will either stop during this or accelerate. It is almost always accelerated afterward until I make a conscience effort to slow it to normal. My brain seems to explode with energy too, although if I concentrate, I can suppress this as I can in any other part of my body. I usually feel somewhat drained afterward too. I can do this at will at any moment, lying, sitting, or even standing. Although if I am standing, my knees want to buckle and I don't seem to feel it as fully (maybe fear of falling). This "energy" has somewhat the same feeling as an adrenaline rush from being truly deeply scared, without the fear or somewhat of the tingles you get when a limb that has fallen is waking up and you bump it, except that I have control over when this happens.

I remember how this first happened. I had just read a book about a kid that had magnetic abilities and I attempted to "activate" these abilities in me. I was lying down trying to move something, but this feeling happened to me. I always feel as if I am on the verge of some great understanding, epiphany, or release. I have at times thought that maybe this was "psychic" or "telekinetic" ability coming to life, or the preamble to an out of body experience. I have even wondered if this is uncontrolled "chi" or some other form of similar energy."

If anyone could help explain please do so.....
PS: this guy was 31 and I am 19, but I still have felt it since i was prepubecent
Hello, I too have discovered my ability to control what science has deemed as involuntary bodily functions. I am drawn to healing others but am not quite sure how to go about it, my hands get extremely hot when I elicited the energy throughout my body and raise goosebumps at will. I have helped relieve the pain of others but I would be interested in learning to do more.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 05-13-2016, 08:29 AM
Living Food Living Food is offline
Guide
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 437
Living Food will become famous soon enough
Default

It is good to be able to feel energy, but I would say that while healing other people's illnesses sounds like a good deed, it is usually not. Illnesses do not occur randomly without reason, and there is a reason for everything that happens to a person. If a person gets sick, perhaps it is something he is supposed to bear and afterwards he will have improved through enduring hardship. Would you take that opportunity away from that person? Many things are not as they appear, and many things that seem to be good deeds actually may not be.

It is wonderful that you have the compassion and kindness to want to alleviate others suffering, and it means you are a good person who wants to do good things for others. I cannot encourage that enough. However, healing illnesses is a supernatural phenomenen that deals with supernatural issues, many of which are not understood by people. To put it plainly, sickness is a method of paying off karma/sin, and it would not be right to deprive a person of the opportunity to do that. It is meant for them to be sick so that they can reduce their karmic debt and live better in the future. If you heal their illness, you think you have completely removed it from them, but actually you have only repressed it or transformed it into another type of misfortune; they will still have to suffer later, so while you appear to have done them a great favor at the ordinary level, looking from a higher level you have not helped them at all.

There is another issue involved when treating illnesses, which is that when you do so you take in a great amount of pathogenic qi and karma from the patient. When someone is ill, there is a field of stagnant and harmful energy that is what brings about the illness, and if you try to treat them with your energy you will connect their field with yours and inadvertently expose yourself to a lot of bad energy. If you treat a few people you may not feel it, but if you persist in doing so you will eventually become ill yourself.

I do not like to talk about spiritual things on a public forum very much these days (I was different in the past), because many people no longer believe in anything unless they can see it with their eyes, but I feel responsible for telling you the issues involved with treating diseases for others. While it seems like a good thing on the surface, you are in fact harming the other person and ruining your health and spiritual energies. The fact that you can treat others means you likely have a good spiritual foundation and have the ability to practice spiritual cultivation to high levels if you wish to, but you will lose that opportunity if you start treating others energetically.

If you wish to talk more about this, feel free to ask me and I will be happy to answer your questions (maybe here on the forum, maybe through pm). If you just want to keep treating people's sicknesses, that is fine too and I won't say anything more about it. But I want you to be informed of the issues involved so you can at least make an informed decision.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Love Love is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Love is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitme View Post
lets take it one further and more specific....

ever since I can remember, I too can shoot a rush of energy through my body.

More specifically, what I do is I can give myself goosebumps on demand. Not by thinking of some emotion...just by thinking of this shooting energy in my arms and body.

You're not supposed to be able to give yourself goosebumps on demand. I was reading about it and it said, the part of the brain that gives you goosebumps is an unconscious part that cannot be consciously controlled.
But here I am....I can give myself goosebumps on demand.

I told my doctor about it, and he didn't believe it was possible at first either.
Hi I came to this forum and registered just to respond, I don't even know how old this thread is but, I too can instantly induce a serge of "energy" or warm electricity pulse through my entire body, its amplified if I breath deep and gracefully,

Many years ago a mystic initiated me into the reiki practice , I didn't give it much thought It was a hugely spiritual time in my life (still is) and it led me into her path, anyway I have to wonder if this "ability" should be used for energy healing, I never really performed reiki but maybe the time has come....

Nice to read your thread, I litterally typed into Google" I can cause my own goosebumps" or something like that and came here, I cannot remember if I was able to do this before or after I met her though.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Excelsius Excelsius is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Excelsius is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello,

I just found this forum thanks to my goosebumps, I can do that trick since ever, it came naturaly and I experimented with it as a kid/preteen, cause nobody talked about it and that feeling was always somehow magical to me (like casting a kamehameha).

Its just like you have described it, a tingling sensetion where the energycenter is suppouse to be. I can gather/hold/emplify it there and push it in every part of my body as a wave of electricity. I always had the feeling I could channel it in objects or lifeforms.. because the after sensation was always the strongest at my fingertips. But it got realy fast boring with no real results... could not move things with my mind and could not ask someone to be my labrat without raising eyebrows ^^

I find some comments realy disturbing to me like some of you could describe me. I grew up in poland until I was 9/10 years old and realy loved it, we had a very big garden and a 4 generation house, with every local plants you can possible thinking off and a deep forest nearby and a farm on my mothers side, thr only bad thing was I had to go to church with my grandma all the time, I hated it.. I never was comfortable around people and was never 100% hocked up on that manipulating believe (not that I knew of it but I could stil see bullshit and dishonesty).

Must have been like 5-6 years old when I blacked out while standing in the middle of the ceremonie and when I came to my sences I had both my arms in the inviting position at the same time the priest had his and of course everyones eyes on me. Had always the feeling like Im aware of everyone in a room.. a feeling in the neck, sometimes as intence as having a gun pointed at you and a stone in your stomage. Because of that my life was not always easy and because of an illness we moved to germany.

As an adult I stoped paying attention to this kind of things out of selfpreservation to not get crasy or so people dont think I am. I like to think Im a very logical person and so I explained to myself it has to be all an coinsidence, cause many things happen all the time and you can only focus on things that you are aware of or know the concept of and that sticks to your mind.

I love nature and animals above everything else, myself included.
People looking strange at me and say... never saw my pet behave like that with a stranger or beside me.
Never wanted to be friend with the cool kids and never saw a thing in material posetions only took what was given, my grandma raised me good.

Im not very much into spiritual things but my granda was and my mother is realy realy nuts in this regard... the problem is she has no filter and buys so much bs that people simply do for money it is not funny and I stopped listen too her. Im into science and made it my profession and when someone brings my language into a conversation about spiritual things I dont even try to listen anymore.

Im not sure what I should think thisdays, 3 years ago some realy crasy events happend to me and they were simply to many in a raw to ignor the possibility that there is something more to us then the eyes can see. I opened my mind and got more events comming though that action and got scared to death.

And here Im living olmost like a monk and 20 years of depression in a world I loved and learned to dislike, you could say I saw both sides of lifestyle.

I wanna open my eye again so if you wann help me in any form I would be gratefull for any real stuff that would bring some clerity into my life. Pm me if you like.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Edgy Edgy is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Edgy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb123 View Post
Hey guys,
Im new here and the reason i joined is because i want some feedback on an ability i have. Professional feedback would be great. I have looked at google alot for an answer and could only find about 10 post in forums of people saying they can to the same thing. FYI I dont think im some sort of super hero or anything lol, i just want to know what exactly this is... I would explain it myself but I found a post in a forum that explained it way better than i ever could... Here is the post that I found...

"I am a newbie here and hope this is the correct place to post this. I would like some advice on an effect that I can make happen to my body that I have never been able to explain. I have been nervous about asking random people I know about this in the past, so don't have any advice from others so far. I hope I can explain this in a way that others understand me.

When I was fairly young (prepubescent) I discovered I can make my body "tingle" upon will. I am now 31 and still have no understanding of what this means. I have looked online and so far I haven't been able to find an explanation that felt right. Let me explain what I mean by tingle.

I can make my body "zip" with energy. It is difficult, but I can sometimes do this in only one section of my body, but the easiest method for me has to make my whole body do this at one time. It is mostly pleasurable, but almost so pleasurable it can almost feel like pain too. My entire body feels fused with energy or power. It could almost be explained as such a powerful state of ecstasy that it hurts. Most times I can only do it for a few moments before my body twitches or I "spasm". At times my eyelids have fluttered or a muscle has jumped. I almost feel as if it is such a state of extreme relaxation that my body can't handle it. My heart seems to be beating harder (though not necessarily faster) after I do this, or I am more aware of my heartbeat. My breathing will either stop during this or accelerate. It is almost always accelerated afterward until I make a conscience effort to slow it to normal. My brain seems to explode with energy too, although if I concentrate, I can suppress this as I can in any other part of my body. I usually feel somewhat drained afterward too. I can do this at will at any moment, lying, sitting, or even standing. Although if I am standing, my knees want to buckle and I don't seem to feel it as fully (maybe fear of falling). This "energy" has somewhat the same feeling as an adrenaline rush from being truly deeply scared, without the fear or somewhat of the tingles you get when a limb that has fallen is waking up and you bump it, except that I have control over when this happens.

I remember how this first happened. I had just read a book about a kid that had magnetic abilities and I attempted to "activate" these abilities in me. I was lying down trying to move something, but this feeling happened to me. I always feel as if I am on the verge of some great understanding, epiphany, or release. I have at times thought that maybe this was "psychic" or "telekinetic" ability coming to life, or the preamble to an out of body experience. I have even wondered if this is uncontrolled "chi" or some other form of similar energy."

If anyone could help explain please do so.....
PS: this guy was 31 and I am 19, but I still have felt it since i was prepubecent
YOU ABSOLUTELY 100% DESCRIBED WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MY ENTIRE LIFE. Ever since I was little, pretty much since I can remember, I've been able to do the exact same thing. And I'm so curious as to what it exactly is. But I figure it's helpful to know there's others that can do the exact same thing and that you're not the only one that knows what you're talking about. If you find out anything please let me know. We can get in touch when you reply
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Edgy Edgy is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Edgy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsius View Post
Hello,

I just found this forum thanks to my goosebumps, I can do that trick since ever, it came naturaly and I experimented with it as a kid/preteen, cause nobody talked about it and that feeling was always somehow magical to me (like casting a kamehameha).

Its just like you have described it, a tingling sensetion where the energycenter is suppouse to be. I can gather/hold/emplify it there and push it in every part of my body as a wave of electricity. I always had the feeling I could channel it in objects or lifeforms.. because the after sensation was always the strongest at my fingertips. But it got realy fast boring with no real results... could not move things with my mind and could not ask someone to be my labrat without raising eyebrows ^^

I find some comments realy disturbing to me like some of you could describe me. I grew up in poland until I was 9/10 years old and realy loved it, we had a very big garden and a 4 generation house, with every local plants you can possible thinking off and a deep forest nearby and a farm on my mothers side, thr only bad thing was I had to go to church with my grandma all the time, I hated it.. I never was comfortable around people and was never 100% hocked up on that manipulating believe (not that I knew of it but I could stil see bullshit and dishonesty).

Must have been like 5-6 years old when I blacked out while standing in the middle of the ceremonie and when I came to my sences I had both my arms in the inviting position at the same time the priest had his and of course everyones eyes on me. Had always the feeling like Im aware of everyone in a room.. a feeling in the neck, sometimes as intence as having a gun pointed at you and a stone in your stomage. Because of that my life was not always easy and because of an illness we moved to germany.

As an adult I stoped paying attention to this kind of things out of selfpreservation to not get crasy or so people dont think I am. I like to think Im a very logical person and so I explained to myself it has to be all an coinsidence, cause many things happen all the time and you can only focus on things that you are aware of or know the concept of and that sticks to your mind.

I love nature and animals above everything else, myself included.
People looking strange at me and say... never saw my pet behave like that with a stranger or beside me.
Never wanted to be friend with the cool kids and never saw a thing in material posetions only took what was given, my grandma raised me good.

Im not very much into spiritual things but my granda was and my mother is realy realy nuts in this regard... the problem is she has no filter and buys so much bs that people simply do for money it is not funny and I stopped listen too her. Im into science and made it my profession and when someone brings my language into a conversation about spiritual things I dont even try to listen anymore.

Im not sure what I should think thisdays, 3 years ago some realy crasy events happend to me and they were simply to many in a raw to ignor the possibility that there is something more to us then the eyes can see. I opened my mind and got more events comming though that action and got scared to death.

And here Im living olmost like a monk and 20 years of depression in a world I loved and learned to dislike, you could say I saw both sides of lifestyle.

I wanna open my eye again so if you wann help me in any form I would be gratefull for any real stuff that would bring some clerity into my life. Pm me if you like.

Thanks

What is your name? We seriously need to talk. You literally described so many intimate aspects of my life. Ever since I can remember, I've been able to almost pulse energy throughout my body feeling that you described as perfect as I could, with the exact same thought of being able to pass the energy along into objects and beings, and with the exact same hesitation from lack of anything crazy happening. We seriously need to get in touch I really want to know what it is and why so little people seem to be able to do it. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 AM
jfh jfh is online now
perpetual student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5,226
jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgy View Post
What is your name? We seriously need to talk. You literally described so many intimate aspects of my life. Ever since I can remember, I've been able to almost pulse energy throughout my body feeling that you described as perfect as I could, with the exact same thought of being able to pass the energy along into objects and beings, and with the exact same hesitation from lack of anything crazy happening. We seriously need to get in touch I really want to know what it is and why so little people seem to be able to do it. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon.
You may be interested in this Facebook group. They seem to talk a lot about earth energy and body energy alignment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/602626229935129/
__________________
.
- Jim

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 09-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Louis Adams Louis Adams is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 32
Louis Adams is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
You may be interested in this Facebook group. They seem to talk a lot about earth energy and body energy alignment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/602626229935129/
Thanks for sharing
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-27-2017, 11:08 PM
SQUAM SQUAM is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
SQUAM is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Strange voluntary tingling sensation

I've been given some info that some people may find interesting. I have this ability. If you have this strange ability to induce an intense "electric" sensation that is only bearable for a short while and dilates your pupils and makes you kind of want to go limp and stop breathing and makes you twitch uncontrollably, you should let me know so maybe we can put some heads together to make sense of this information, its a lot to take in.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 10-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Love But Be Logical Love But Be Logical is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Love But Be Logical is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUAM View Post
I've been given some info that some people may find interesting. I have this ability. If you have this strange ability to induce an intense "electric" sensation that is only bearable for a short while and dilates your pupils and makes you kind of want to go limp and stop breathing and makes you twitch uncontrollably, you should let me know so maybe we can put some heads together to make sense of this information, its a lot to take in.
Can you be trusted? These things shouldn't be taken lightly but I'd love to talk to you.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-05-2017, 12:34 PM
WDS WDS is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
WDS is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi everyone. I've followed this convo for a good while, both on here and on another forum. There isn't a whole lot of information, but the posts seem to be very similar. I'll throw my own thing out here now.

I'm not really sure where to start. I'm 27 and have used this feeling for as long as I can remember. When I was younger, certain music or tones would set off what felt like electricity from my head (or the center of my back), down my spine and through my arms and legs. It was a great feeling, and always made me feel better. I was always an anxious and sensitive person to my surroundings. It was a way to not just clear my head, but also a sort of calm motivation overall.

Over time I was able to harness that feeling without external stimulus and with mind alone. I feel it as a source of energy for both the body and mind. While I've never been one for meditation, I've always felt the end result to be very similar.

I've noticed differences in intensity depending on my breathing and timing of it, almost like gears. I've always been curious to how many gears there actually are.

I check this page every few days, and I'm looking forward to more conversation about it. As I've discovered over the years, this is not a common thing that everyone and their mother is able to do. It's nice to see others trying to figure things out.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-06-2018, 11:38 PM
Onlycallmejoey Onlycallmejoey is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Onlycallmejoey is on a distinguished road
Default

Im very new here but I googled giving myself chills on command and after reading through a couple of forums I stumbled upon this one.

I would really like to know more about this ability that I have. Im only 19 and for some reason, ever since I can really remember, the same as the person who wrote the comment about having superpowers, I used it as a kid to pretend attack my action figures because I felt that I had super human powers.

Over the past year I became very curious with my spirituality and I did a lot of research on these people referred to as star or crystal children (people who are sensitive to the swirling energies of the earth and can tap into it kinda like Jedi knights and the force). It really intrigued me because Ive always been so fascinated with the supernatural and I dont know if by revolving my life around watching horror movies, and watching videos about lucid dreaming and astral projection has anything to do with me adapting an awareness and a control of these supernatural behaviors.

I also have experienced a sort of healing put to work, because I read about it online where shamens and spiritual healers would relieve pain and cleanse the body of negative energy and inner demons and so one night at college, my friend came back from a party and her abdomen was in tromendous pain. She described it as being stabbed in the stomach. After a while of people in the room frantically looking for ways to help her, I finally decided Id try something out. At first it was a joke, and I told her that I was a psychic healer so I put one hand on her abdomen and the other hand on top of my hand, closed my eyes and flushed the energy down my spine. This time though, it tickled far beyond anything that has ever tickled me before, and my friends and family can attest that I am very ticklish. while experiencing this feeling where I give myself chills, I was doing it rapidly for only a few seconds and then I opened my eyes and said well? she then kinda stared blankly at me like I was crazy. Apparently it worked. She had gone from nearly crying to the pain of something in her stomach to then just being completely normal. It really scared me because it was the first time I ever tried something like that.

I never really used to meditate until I started researching about this and ever since then I have been able to feel movement in a totally still room, I would touch trees and suddenly feel as if i was reading something, I would test this on my girlfriend and every time she would have a slight pain somewhere, Id do the same thing I did to the other girl. Ive always had a sort of bond with any animal I came across, especially dogs and insects (if that means anything). And I have always had trouble sleeping because my mind would run wild when I settle down in the darkness in complete silence.

The world always feels loud even when there is complete silence. Im always very good at making friends, however I feel Very uncomfortable around people. I find upmost comfort in being alone and when Im in nature. When I listen to music with headphones, some low frequencies will travel from my ear to the back of my neck, down my spine and tickle my butt and I used to complain to my mom as a kid about not being able to listen to music because it tickled too much so as a kid she never tickled me by putting her hands on me, she just spoke directly into my ear at the same frequency that tickled my butt and it was the worst thing ever cause I couldnt escape it.

Also, my emotions tend to change the brightness of the world around me. When Im very sad, the colors of the world become slightly more dull and I begin to notice people around me also becoming spontaneously sad or angry even if Im not provoking them to become sad. When Im happy, I see vibrant colors and again, without provoking people around me, I begin to notice them becoming suddenly energetic, generous and happy. I like to think that my energies are so powerful that they can influence the people around me but Im always stuck with the constant thought of why am I blessed or cursed with these abilities?

I wanted to study music in college because I had a natural talent for singing and playing piano and I wanted to see if I could study after college the correlations between specific combinations of frequencies to human emotion. Yet now I am working toward my bachelor of science degree in psychology to study what in the world (or out of this world) causes the awareness of this sixth sense

I would really like to know more about what part of my body causes this tingling sensation, how many people have this ability and perhaps know more about how I can further develop these abilities and possiblly find out where and how I can put these abilities to use. Im also very glad to see that Im not the only one who can give myself that strange tingling sensation and if at all possible I would like to exchange stories of odd occurrences involving healing someone using only your mind and other strange experiences you had with this very misunderstood rhealm that exists only to a select number of people.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-21-2018, 07:40 PM
Designvine Designvine is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Designvine is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello all. I have this release of energy/ gosebumps too. Ive never really looked into it until today. I didnt realize it was such a unique power. In the past Ive been told Im a healer by psychics so that makes sense. I can do this on demand but need to be in the right state of mind, sometime I can do it for more than a few seconds if I concintrate hard enough.
Best way to describe it is if youve ever seen twilight last episode and Bella uses her energy to protect Edward and she projects that towards him its kind of a similar feeling building up the energy throughout your entire body and then being able to release it. Does any one also feel like they can relate to that? Lol or am I the only one.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-20-2018, 03:36 AM
Razor54672 Razor54672 is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Razor54672 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb123 View Post
Hey guys,
Im new here and the reason i joined is because i want some feedback on an ability i have. Professional feedback would be great. I have looked at google alot for an answer and could only find about 10 post in forums of people saying they can to the same thing. FYI I dont think im some sort of super hero or anything lol, i just want to know what exactly this is... I would explain it myself but I found a post in a forum that explained it way better than i ever could... Here is the post that I found...

"I am a newbie here and hope this is the correct place to post this. I would like some advice on an effect that I can make happen to my body that I have never been able to explain. I have been nervous about asking random people I know about this in the past, so don't have any advice from others so far. I hope I can explain this in a way that others understand me.

When I was fairly young (prepubescent) I discovered I can make my body "tingle" upon will. I am now 31 and still have no understanding of what this means. I have looked online and so far I haven't been able to find an explanation that felt right. Let me explain what I mean by tingle.

I can make my body "zip" with energy. It is difficult, but I can sometimes do this in only one section of my body, but the easiest method for me has to make my whole body do this at one time. It is mostly pleasurable, but almost so pleasurable it can almost feel like pain too. My entire body feels fused with energy or power. It could almost be explained as such a powerful state of ecstasy that it hurts. Most times I can only do it for a few moments before my body twitches or I "spasm". At times my eyelids have fluttered or a muscle has jumped. I almost feel as if it is such a state of extreme relaxation that my body can't handle it. My heart seems to be beating harder (though not necessarily faster) after I do this, or I am more aware of my heartbeat. My breathing will either stop during this or accelerate. It is almost always accelerated afterward until I make a conscience effort to slow it to normal. My brain seems to explode with energy too, although if I concentrate, I can suppress this as I can in any other part of my body. I usually feel somewhat drained afterward too. I can do this at will at any moment, lying, sitting, or even standing. Although if I am standing, my knees want to buckle and I don't seem to feel it as fully (maybe fear of falling). This "energy" has somewhat the same feeling as an adrenaline rush from being truly deeply scared, without the fear or somewhat of the tingles you get when a limb that has fallen is waking up and you bump it, except that I have control over when this happens.

I remember how this first happened. I had just read a book about a kid that had magnetic abilities and I attempted to "activate" these abilities in me. I was lying down trying to move something, but this feeling happened to me. I always feel as if I am on the verge of some great understanding, epiphany, or release. I have at times thought that maybe this was "psychic" or "telekinetic" ability coming to life, or the preamble to an out of body experience. I have even wondered if this is uncontrolled "chi" or some other form of similar energy."

If anyone could help explain please do so.....
PS: this guy was 31 and I am 19, but I still have felt it since i was prepubecent
Finally! I thought I was weird but it is exactly the same kind of thing that happens to me too. I told once to my parents but they didn't understand clearly and I feared that if they would think that I am sick so I ended it. But exactly like you, it's completely voluntary and give chills like feeling, and the body, after a few moments shakes briefly not uniformly but like a jerky one. I only can do it in my whole body and not concentrate on a specific part as of yet. I just thought today that I should Google it as "Voluntary weird energy in body", and then I found your post and was satisfied that I wasn't being weird! I am 16 by the way and I think I discovered it around when I was 14.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
energy
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is Weird Schizo / Paranormal ... Alynight Space & Supernatural 1 09-21-2009 07:23 AM
Weird Emails Jack Pine Savage Chitchat 14 05-07-2006 11:32 AM