Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

Old 09-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Reader

Chatterbox is on a distinguished road
Angry I would be hurt and ANGRY!

A Friend's Husband is overweight, has chronic Allergies, chronic Sinus problems, Sleep Apnea and a couple other Health problems. Since Marriage, each time they've been intimate, he can only perform in 1 position, because he becomes breathless. Also, he has Impotency and a Hormonal problem which causes him to be uninterested in sex. If/when he is in the mood/aroused, it's on HIS terms. As his Wife, this is unfair to her. He is to take Depo Testosterone Injections IM every 4 Weeks, but doesn't. Well, she told me she recently noticed Ejaculate on the Floor of the Master Bathroom. Awhile before noticing, she suspected he was Masturbating in the Bathroom. It has been Month's since he last touched her. If I were her, I would be hurt, yet ANGRY! Obviously he has no desire to be intimate with her. I inquired if she was going to discuss with him. She told me, "No.".
Old 09-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Well, she's a dam fool then and she will have a miserable life. Her choice.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Reader

Chatterbox is on a distinguished road

Arrowwind09,
Could you please be more kinder, sympathetic and understanding?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Lecturer

just me is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, I agree with arrow to an extent... this is something that she needs to confront him with. She needs to talk to him and possibly to a counselor... I have heard alot of people talk about masturbation and how its good for men and women both, but I have a hunch that masturbation isnt all that its cracked up to be.... while your hand can give you the pleasure and release that you need, folks need to understand that if they get use to the speed of their hands, then they will not enjoy sex with a partner, because your body cant perform as fast as your hand. If you are so use to having your hand give you your release, then you will have no desire or need for your mate....
Excess weight, and all his medical problems will cause a low sex drive, but it will also cause alot of other health problems... If she cant talk to him about the sex issues, she needs to at least approach the health issues... and if he wont start working on his problems, she might need to realize that her life as is, will not change... she cant change him, he has to be willing to change himself... I read somewhere about a women who had weight issues and most of the other issues you speak of... her husband point blank said fix it or he leaves... that might be an option, but she needs to realise that he might not want to fix it, and she would have to be prepared to leave.. Good luck to your friend... living like that is really hard, but sometimes changes are even harder.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:58 PM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Poor lady. She has a lot of problems to deal with. For one, the infidelity. A marriage councilor might help.

The debilitating health problems have become their problem. After all, it is an "in sickness and in health" challenge. The final straw, for me, would be that ejaculate on any floor is disgusting and unclean.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller