� #1
Old 06-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Enlightener
Marcus is on a distinguished road
Default Pyroenergen

Gerry, I moved the pyroenergen stuff to here.
� #2
Old 06-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Enlightener

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:15 am** *Post subject:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerry,

You live in the Phillipines. Have you ever heard of the pyroenergen machine that is made there?

Arrow
� #3
Old 06-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Enlightener

bifrost99

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:28 am** *Post subject:
Arrowwind wrote:

You live in the Phillipines. Have you ever heard of the pyroenergen machine that is made there?"

Sorry, this is the first time I heard of it. Any more info you can give about it?

Gerry
� #4
Old 06-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Enlightener

bifrost99

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:50 am** *Post subject:

Arrowwind,

Just saw https://www.pyroenergen.com/

Is this what you're referring to?

Seems like it's a Japanese who made it.

I am intrigued by it, finding some similarities to "energy based" practices like acupuncture and reflexology. However, I am wary of the evasiveness that I've seen (so far) in answers to questions about the mechanisms (see the FAQ section). I'm downloading some of the documents to study some more.

Gerry
� #5
Old 06-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Enlightener

Gerry,

I have one and it comes from the Phillipines but maybe the maker is Japanese? I think that there is evasiveness because they just don't know much about it. The guy who makes them like to call the diseases that it can cure as caused by a wave, which may come into play. I think he is saying that some impingements on the health cause a disruption in the energetic field of the body and if you can somehow effect this field to reregulate so to speak, the disease will go away. He has claimed that it works primarily on virus and not bacteria but there are a number of conditions reported to benefit where there is not a virus associated.

Recently he's been all excited because they cured a man in the throws of death who had lock jaw from tetnus. Guess it kind of blew people away cause everyone thought this guy was dying. And then they were doubly excited because lockjaw is supposedly caused by a bacteria and they had not seen the machine work on bacterial issues before. Guess this machine has been around for a long time too.

I've seen some other units around that are homemade and quite cumbersome that say they do the same thing, deliver a constant discharge of a static like electricity.

I communicate periodically with an alternative practitioner who does homeopathy and engery medicine and she says she keeps it in her waiting room for cliets to use before t heir appointment. They report a multitude of psoitive effects.

I haven't really used mine because as soon as I got it I read a post where it seemed to make someones psoriasis worse while at the same time making another of their problems possibly better, it was unclear at the time. Since I have a little P and didn't want to aggravate it so there it sits on my shelf. Dick Lloyd here in the States, Seattle area, who is a main man in energetic and frequency medicine likes it quite a bit. I t hink he posted on that site. The biggest deal with it for me was that it eliminated cancer virus in some people who used it and thats why I got it. Now I read somewhere it has had positive effect on P but I've redirected my energy into ozone and right now will follow through on that to see how it does for my Psoriasis.

They do claim that it will cure flu so that is why I hold on to it.

Arrow
� #6
Old 06-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Enlightener

Just by coincidence this person I mentioned above posted on a Rife forum today regarding this machine.

Reply here: https://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showt...6&goto=newpost

Posted by : *******

The PyroEnergen is indeed a fantastic instrument.* It creates a strong static electricity field, which according to the inventor disallows viruses from reproducing.* We have seen very quick resolutions of flu, colds, headaches, etc., as well as (more importantly maybe?) recovery from some cancers. It appears to deal very well and fast with the sarcoma virus, and a bit less well with the carcinoma virus.* It is most helpful in melanoma and leukemia.

As a side, one client who got the machine for helping with cancer is also a Parkinson's patient.* To everyone's amazement, not only did she clear up the cancer in about 3 months, but her Parkinson's symptoms all but vanished.
� #7
Old 06-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Enlightener

The following post is from Donee moved from another thread:

Donee

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:40 pm** *Post subject:

Having been involved with things electronic for over 70 years I am, no doubt, too close to the subject and, no doubt, too opinionated to make good copy on this subject.

Arrowind wrote about a device that makes the following claim:

Quote:
PYRO-ENERGEN is operated on electrostatic current.
It is the first of its kind in the world.

Wow I'm not going to comment further. However, I don't wish to imply that the passage of current (electrons) through our bodies in various ways can not be beneficial. At lower levels electron flow (current) seems to be beneficial according to a lot of studies. At higher levels we fry. It is known as electrocution

But before you spend a lot of dough check out some forums at yahoo including: microelctricitygermkiller.com and beck-n-stuff.com.
With the device called Godzilla you can induce around 1 followed by 14 or 15 zeros of electrons to move through yourself every second for less than 5 bucks.

How does it work to affect a medical benefit? I don't have the foggiest notion, but I've tried it and it does seem to have a positive effect.

I infer (and this is just a wild guess) that the movement of all of those electrons may just shake up our cells enough to be a positive stimulant.
I remember hearing Dr. Sinatra claim that we need to get our cells vibrating. And, of course, he has just the stuff to sell you to do it
� #8
Old 06-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Enlightener

I agree, Donee, that some of the other units out there may be effective but the pyroenergen has an effect that the others do not. When you are on this machine and someone touches you you get a shock. The electricity is carried through the entire body and you can feel it.
� #9
Old 06-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Reader
Donee is on a distinguished road

In very dry places, such as Tucson, Arizona, it is difficult to walk across the floor without receiving a 'person to object' or 'person to person' electrical shock.

Because of the usual humidity levels in most areas, motion generated static electrical charge usually bleeds off without notice. Perhaps this makes dry climates inherently more healthy

And, and, and no hardware is required!
� #10
Old 06-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Beloved Mentor
bifrost99 will become famous soon enough

About the effect on tetanus: The "disease" is not necessarily caused by the bacteria, but rather, by the toxin produced by the bacteria. So the "recovery" caused by the machine was probably its effect on the toxin and the body's response to it, not necessarily the bacteria.

Still, I don't see a reason why it would be good against viruses but not bacteria. If the claim is enhancement of the immune system, then it should be good for viruses, bacteria, and even fungi. Maybe they just did not do studies on bacteria? Or did they do studies on bacterial disease and found the machine ineffective?

Still studying about it.

Gerry
� #11
Old 06-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Enlightener

Well, they claim effectiveness to tuberculosis also, which I just for the first time noted, which is a bacterial infection also. So maybe some bacterial disease yes and others no.

There have not been any forrmal studies to my knowlege with this machine. Of course if your immune system is boosted you will be less susceptible to bacterial infection but it may not be able to boost it enough to overcome an infection that already has a hold on that is bacterial.
� #12
Old 06-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Enlightener

Arrow wrote "Well, they claim effectiveness to tuberculosis also, which I just for the first time noted, which is a bacterial infection also. So maybe some bacterial disease yes and others no. "

>>>>>>>>>>>>

My, my how fast words move. I just receive an e-mial from the Pyroenergen company with my above quote in it as well as the quote from another list that I added to this one. Glad I decided to not reveal the writers name. She will be stunned when she opens her mail from pyroenergen![/i]
� #13
Old 06-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Donee mentioned "Beck�s stuff" and while not the same thing as pyroenergen . I am familiar with the Beck� blood electrifier. This is a battery power device that produces a low voltage low current electric pulse. You strap its two electrodes over the arteries in your wrist, turn it on and the current will then flow into the arteries and through your blood. This current is then suppose to electrocute all bacteria, germs, viruses, etc. that are intent on ruining your day.

I had looked into this device some time back and sent for his information packet. This included a schematic for the pulser, it is a very simple circuit, and so I build one to try it out. The instructions say to strap it on and use it for a minimum of 2 hours a day (you can walk around with it on) OK I wire myself up and turn it on and adjust it, as directed, to the point where you just feel the pulses, well I could only go for about 5 minute before the pulsing was driving me nuts.

Now this may well have something to do with the fact that at a number of times in the past I have inadvertently subjected myself to electric shocks of much greater strength. The result is now my first reaction to an electric shock is to get away quickly without first stopping to think about it. As a result I have no idea if this will really work.

So here is a special unlimited time offer for the readers of this forum
Just PM me your address I will happy to send the pulser for free, just promise to tell all of us about your electrifying experience.

[It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize you are in a hurry.]
� #14
Old 06-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Guide
RubyTuesday is on a distinguished road

Donee, I bet you'd get a kick out of Fritz-Albert Popp's work. There was a paper of his online wherein he described how he was commissioned to prove that electrons/biophotons DO NOT pass through the human body. He discovered just the opposite! I'll try to find the URL where I read this. It was fascinating!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz-Albert_Popp