Old 02-14-2017, 08:11 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default Have you eaten toxic foods?

by S.D. Wells – Naturalnews.com

What you are about to read may come as a major shock to your brain, especially if you read the newspaper, flip through popular magazines often, or pay any attention to the advertisements on television. What you are about to read may seem too simple to be true, and it’s exactly what the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), the AMA (American Medical Association), and the Western World of prescription medications does NOT want you to understand, much less remember and use to your advantage.

Your body’s immediate response (within 6 hours) to consuming toxic food that it does not want to process and cannot utilize for nutrition are often tell tale signs that if you continue to inflict the same “damage” to your system, eventually major system “failure” will occur.

Just as your car or truck needs clean gas, clean oil, and a clean air filter to function properly, your body needs “clean” food. If you pour in the wrong kind of oil, or gas that’s loaded with “fillers” or your exhaust system is clogged up, your car will give you obvious and immediate signs of system breakdown, like bucking when you step on the gas, or smoke coming out of the tail pipe, or the “check engine” light will come on. What will you do about it? Will you pour in more dirty gas and more of the wrong oil? Will you try to keep driving until the engine completely fails? Will you drive to the first car “doctor” (rip-off mechanic) and get the latest “prescription” (car parts or “diagnostic” you don’t need) and waste your money, your time, and destroy all common sense when it comes to proper maintenance? What ever happened to preventive maintenance?

It’s time to understand that your symptoms are simply your body’s way of telling you to “check fluid.” All of those “symptoms” are signs with simple remedies that will provide you with a long lasting, productive “engine” (the only one you’ll ever have). That engine will burn clean “fuel,” it will fire on all cylinders all the time, and won’t break down when you need it most, and that’s every day of your life.

8 Telltale Signs of Toxic Food are “Flashing”

Without further adieu, here are 8 telltale signs that you’ve consumed some “toxic food” and your “symptoms” need more than just cover up medicine, in fact, your body needs organic food, from now on:

• You have a migraine headache: Most headaches are the result of dehydration. Drink only natural spring water and stop consuming concentrated salts like monosodium glutamate (MSG), hydrolyzed soy protein, autolyzed yeast extract and maltodextrin. Also, never drink water from the tap, as it contains fluoride and bleach, which add to dehydration and other chronic health problems.

•You are experiencing inflammation or edema: Are you retaining abnormal amounts of water? This could show up as weight gain. Do your hands and feet swell often? Are you consuming excessive animal protein, dairy, or GM wheat? What about refined sugars? Check the sodium levels in processed foods, especially ones you ate in the past 6 hours. Most doctors will not tell you that this is a dietary problem.

• You have vertigo (dizziness): This is usually an equilibrium issue in the inner ear, boiling right back to diet. Check your recent intake for MSG, Aspartame, nitrates in meats and concentrated sweets.

• You are constipated or you have diarrhea, stomach pains, acid reflux or irritable bowels (IBS): Gluten is “mutant” GMO food “glue” and causes constipation. Gluten and artificial sweeteners can irritate your entire digestive tract and pollute your cleansing organs with synthetic toxins which may never release. Your body knows when you’ve consumed these “poisons” and lets you know right away. Pay attention to the warning signs.

• You are breaking out with a skin rash, eczema or psoriasis: Check your concentrated sweets, gluten, GMO pesticide-laden foods like corn and soy, and remember, the more processed food you eat, the more you break out with these skin conditions. Even typical medications like aspirin, cough syrup and ibuprofen can be overdone and cause headaches and rashes.

• You are experiencing lethargy: Nothing slows down a human body faster than “trash” food. Any athlete will tell you “garbage in – garbage out,” which means if you eat nutrient-void food, you will not have any energy. It’s not complicated. Read more about organic food and Superfoods and realize you don’t have to reinvent the wheel to get rolling on the highway of vitality.

• You are caught in a massive brain fog: Did you just drink some tap water? Did you just get a flu shot or a vaccine? Did you just eat something with aspartame in it? Did you just return from the dentist with a new mercury cavity filling? Did you just take some toxic pharmaceutical medication for anxiety, depression or ADHD?

• You have no motivation and you are depressed: Everyone has heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” It’s true. If you eat animals that lived their whole life depressed, you will experience depression. If you eat pesticide and insecticide that makes bugs sick, you will be sick. Know what’s in your food at all times.

Most prescription medications seem idiotic

Any intelligent, informed human being listening to the advertisements for QUACK medications on television today immediately realizes that the side effects are 10 times worse than the condition being treated, and 9 out of 10 times, the condition being treated is a host of symptoms resulting from consuming toxic food. If you imagine that you are watching a comedy skit, perhaps a Saturday Night Live mock commercial, you can laugh at these real commercials for real prescription medications and know that they do nothing but harm to the body and the brain. By covering up symptoms or temporarily “killing the pain,” human beings are acting like complete idiots, asking for massive system failure later on, all while they continue consuming toxic food. There is a simple solution to the madness.

If you are experiencing one or more of the 8 most popular categories of “telltale” symptoms of toxic food consumption, simply go through your refrigerator, freezer and pantry and throw away everything which is not organic or locally grown without food additives, pesticides, and that which is not processed, and begin your journey towards perfect health and longevity. Never cut the wire to the “check engine” light. Also, do not believe the myths and the lies about GMO, which are dangerous genetically modified organisms in your food. They WILL break down your “engine.” Change your daily intake and don’t be a processed idiot who believes in covering up symptoms with toxic medications. Toxic food and toxic medications to treat “toxic food” symptoms are a 75 year old science scam! The biggest question of them all is, “Are you promoting disease or protecting yourself against it?”

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 02-14-2017, 12:06 PM
Explorer

Marilyn is on a distinguished road

Lots of good information! It's much harder to eat healthy today as opposed to days of yore due to all the advances (ya right) in farming and the tweaking with GMO's to increase yields and prolong the life of harvested foods. It's certainly worth it to keep ourselves informed!
Old 02-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

There are other reasons for reacting poorly to certain foods other than a toxin. When you eat clean food but react badly to it, it can be a sign that you have a medical problem. For instance, onions once wreaked havoc on my intestinal tract. It didn't matter if I grew them myself or were store bought. The sulphur compounds just did not agree with me.

I have come to believe that the causes were from one or more infections that are part of my Crohn's disease. Certain mycobacteria associated with Crohn's produce sulphur compounds which my body sees as a threat. I have come to believe that because of that infection, certain sulphur containing foods will trigger an immune response as it perceives it as a byproduct of a pathogen.

You always need to ask why when a particular food does not agree with you. It may be a toxic food or an indication you have an underlying medical problem.

Dan
Old 02-15-2017, 07:29 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post
You always need to ask why when a particular food does not agree with you. It may be a toxic food or an indication you have an underlying medical problem.

Dan
These allergies can become active even after years with no problem. My problem foods were egg whites, banana, and pineapple. After 60 years of the problem, they no longer affect me. Maybe due to new probiotic population in my intestines. I know aspirin is not a food, but after 65 years, aspirin will throw me into anaphylaxis shock. I mean 911 shock. And now after about 5 years of easily tolerating nattokinase, I get severe headaches.

Not fair.

I'm pretty convinced that bacterial colonies have very much to do with food allergies.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

Yes, those strange allergies or reactions are often unknown as far as the cause.

It is interesting that Nattokinase gives you headaches. I gave some to my wife once, as an assist in treating her lyme disease. She had such a severe headache I thought she was having a stroke. The run to the emergency room showed no such thing, but you can bet I will not try that again. I have no idea what occurred or why. Another strange thing is she all of a sudden cannot tolerate any dairy product.

I couldn't eat bananas most of my life because they made me feel ill. Now I can eat them with no problem.

Pineapple has bromelain which is an enzyme that can have some of the same effects as Nattokinase. Many use nattokinase as a biofilm buster, and also bromelain.

best regards.

Dan
Old 02-16-2017, 08:12 AM
perpetual student

I just don't like these "all of a sudden" things, D Bergy. I did read about your wife's experience on another forum. I was searching to see if I'm the only one in the world with this problem.

It's just not fair, as I have not previously had any such problem with nattokinase. It is the only known natural cure for thrombosis. I need it for when I fly. Since I am having to take an ACE inhibitor, my feet swell badly when I fly. I've been trying to fix my life so I don't have to take ACE inhibitor. There are natural replacements, but they have yet to work as well for me. Grape seed extract, olive leaf extract, and celery seed extract. Nothing. Still searching.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:44 PM
Enlightener

I might be able to help on this problem.

Quite some time ago, I had a reoccurring pin point pain in my leg. It would hurt quite a lot. My father had s similar problem with blood clots forming in his leg, so I had a good idea of what it likely was. I started using supplements that thin the blood sort of. Actually they make the blood less viscous to be more accurate.

The three I use together for that and other reasons are Krill Oil, Ginger & Turmeric. I also had proof that it works, for me anyway. I have never had the clot problem since. I also quit taking all of them prior to a surgery. I did not want to bleed anymore than necessary as the surgery was long, and I really did not want donated blood.

After the surgery, the surgeon asked if I took a daily aspirin. I said I didn't. He said everything he stitched back up seeped. It wasn't a problem but it was unusual. I told him I thinned my blood with supplements, but I was surprised that my blood was still thin two weeks after I stopped taking them.

Might be worth a try. It certainly resolved my sticky blood. That's another common feature of Crohn's disease I found out later.

Good luck.

Dan
Old 02-17-2017, 07:55 AM
perpetual student

Oh thanks, Dan. I do take krill oil and turmeric daily. I'll add ginger for sure. I also take about 400mg of magnesium. I always take magnesium bound to an acid.

I don't have a problem with serrapeptase (yet). My cardiologist said to be careful with those supplements that end in "ase" as they do thin the blood. He always asks me if I take fish oil. My answer is always yes. I tell him krill oil. At least krill comes with astaxanthin. I take astaxanthin separately too. Excellent antioxidant. Also, provides remarkable support from solar UV damage, if taken long enough.

Thanks for your help. I always pay attention to your posts.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Observer

Hidexas5 is on a distinguished road

I have never noticed it before. Thanks for your guidiance.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:38 AM
Observer

heresbigmike is on a distinguished road

Be weary of EVERYTHING you put In your mouth ! I was looking for salt at the grocery store, most contained some kind of chemical they called an ( anti caking agent ) . Thinking to myself, Wouldn't an anti caking agent dissipate moisture allowing the salt to run freely . Once consumed Into my body , which Is 99% water, this chemical will continue to dissipate water from all my vital Internal organs till they are desiccated ? I bought the coarse pickling salt, which the label states contains no additives.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.