Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Old 12-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Observer

Coregon is on a distinguished road
Default No sugar of any kind?

Saved1986...you are right that sugar is not helpful in pancreatic cancer, because the cancer cells are attracted to it and thrive on it..normally. But before recommending that people "screw the maple syrup stuff" you might want to re-read my post..this part in particular that explains why this is an exception to the sugar rule:

"maple syrup "attracts" the cancer cells (who thrive from sugar) but then the baking soda mixed with the syrup destroys the cancer cells. So although you may have been advised to avoid sugar because cancer 'feeds' on it, the syrup has baking soda in it, so it is suppose to kill the cancer cells, not help them multiply."

The folk healer that used this method, has had high success rates for many years.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:12 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coregon View Post
Saved1986...you are right that sugar is not helpful in pancreatic cancer, because the cancer cells are attracted to it and thrive on it..normally. But before recommending that people "screw the maple syrup stuff" you might want to re-read my post..this part in particular that explains why this is an exception to the sugar rule:

"maple syrup "attracts" the cancer cells (who thrive from sugar) but then the baking soda mixed with the syrup destroys the cancer cells. So although you may have been advised to avoid sugar because cancer 'feeds' on it, the syrup has baking soda in it, so it is suppose to kill the cancer cells, not help them multiply."

The folk healer that used this method, has had high success rates for many years.

No offense intended, that was an opinion. I have read that suga rin any for mi sbad, although there may be exceptions. If thios healer has a high success rate, then listen to him. I am talking from reading, he is talking from experience. (I do have experience with macrobiotics and have seen that work)
Old 12-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Observer

Default No sugar of any kind

Saved1986..no offense taken. Just wanted to clarify the purpose of adding the sugar (maple syrup) to this remedy and the high success rate of this remedy. I think we both have the same objective..to help those with this disease.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:06 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Saved1986..no offense taken. Just wanted to clarify the purpose of adding the sugar (maple syrup) to this remedy and the high success rate of this remedy. I think we both have the same objective..to help those with this disease.
You know waht is really sad; better us than the oncologists.

Friend is dieing right now. Lung cancer. Wa ssemi ok and then he had chemo and that sent him downhill.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Observer

Default Better us than Oncologists

Save1986, I agree, I lost my cousin to chemo last summer. It clearly shortened his life and the quality of his life while here. Sad.

I know this isn't the right thread to post this, but here's a link that may
help your friend, regarding natural lung cancer remedies. Some new amazing things that have come out for lung cancer, many of them in terminal stages.
One thing that would be easy is the flaxseed and cottage cheese remedy (has 90% success rate!). Even if he is weak, that would be easy to eat. Keep me posted how things go? All the best.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5569055_na...e-stories.html
Old 12-02-2011, 04:46 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

Quote:
Save1986, I agree, I lost my cousin to chemo last summer. It clearly shortened his life and the quality of his life while here. Sad.

I know this isn't the right thread to post this, but here's a link that may
help your friend, regarding natural lung cancer remedies. Some new amazing things that have come out for lung cancer, many of them in terminal stages.
One thing that would be easy is the flaxseed and cottage cheese remedy (has 90% success rate!). Even if he is weak, that would be easy to eat. Keep me posted how things go? All the best.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5569055_na...e-stories.html
Saw him last sunday and he had a feeding tube, no foods allowed (he also has scleroderma and although the chemo shrunk the tumors a little, it exasperated the hell out of the scleroderma). had an aunt who the doctor convinced to have chemo in 1997. Had ONE dose on a friday, passed away tuesday.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Actually sugar correctly applied can be a valuable tool in cancer treatment. As the previous poster stated, sugar opens the cancer cell door. If the right chemical goes in with the sugar the cancer cell dies.

This is what is happening with the sodium bicarb and maple syrup treatment

Personally, I would go for IPT cancer treatment instead.

In this case the treatment is much more profound and likely has a higher track record for successful treatment than the baking soda maple syrup deal.

Just do a search on IPT cancer treatment

Natural News recently sponsored an online seminar with leading doctors in the alternative field that was free to hear on the net. I dont think many here bothered to listen in. One of the leading alternative treatments recommended by several of these leading alternative cancer doctors was IPT. It is not nearly as costly as chemo and much much more effective. I would not hesitate to look into it. There are docs in the USA that do it.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Lovin' life~

Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rekshon View Post
I have another question if you are.

Could you clarify... do you measure using inches or centimeters?
Old 12-03-2011, 08:11 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rekshon View Post
Are you the guy on the TV commercials that says your cancer was cured just because you went to a certain place to where if you went any other place you would have not survived?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Lecturer

Ted_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the rough

Plasma 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Risk of Pancreatic Cancer.Among participants in five large prospective cohorts, higher plasma levels of 25(OH)D were associated with a lower risk for pancreatic cancer.
Impact: Low circulating 25(OH)D may predispose individuals to the development of pancreatic cancer.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:04 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Stump View Post
My name is Roger Stump and am still pancreatic cancer free today. I mantain my health with naturopathic supplements, maitake mushroom, green tea tablets, fish oil, selenium, drink lots of water and thank God every day for this precious miracle he gave me. Yes, stage 4 adenocarcinoma is beatable, you have to believe!

You the guy on the commercial?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.lef.org/newsletter/2012/0...ell-Growth.htm

Quote:
Friday, April 6, 2012. The results of a study reported by Mayo Clinic pathologist Ruth Lupu, PhD at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2012, held in Chicago from March 31 to April 4, revealed a protective effect for gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid that is available as a dietary supplement, against the growth of one type of pancreatic cancer

Tags
pancreatic cancer
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.