Old 04-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Observer

Darkevs is on a distinguished road
Default Essiac Blend

I did a quick thread search and could not find anything on this forum.

Sorry if it has been discussed before...............

This old blend has many uses, it is a great old fashioned blood 'cleanser' that has been used to bring different cancers into remission.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/essiac.php
Old 05-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Yes, the legendary Essiac. The greatest herbal discovery ever? In my book it is.
Much persecuted alas, because it threatens the mega billion dollar gravy train that is the Cancer Industry....
You can still get it, though with difficulty in some countries. If you can't get the 4 herb version, you will be able to get the 8 herb version going under the brand name Flor-Essence.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Im sure we have discussed essiac here before. This is what happens when folks dont put key words in the thread title or don't put them in the tags. Tag searching can often bring results so dont forget that.

I really like mountain rose herbal company and thats my preferred vendor for herbs.

But I thought Turkey Rhubarb was what essiac had and is there a difference between Turkery Rhubarb and regular old Rhubarb Root?
Old 05-08-2012, 01:43 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

More about the benefits of Essiac...http://www.naturalnews.com/035794_es...nal_herbs.html

Tags
essiac
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.