Old 08-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Guide

athletic dept will become famous soon enough
Default Antidepressants

It is getting difficult for the ruling elite to keep the masses sedated and dumbed down so they have come up with exceptionally powerful drugs that they have doctors prescribe for them. Shane Ellison writes, “According to the FDA, antidepressants can cause suicidal thoughts and behavior, worsening depression, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, irritability, hostility, impulsivity, aggression, psychotic episodes and violence. Some even cause homicidal ideation according to the manufacturers. Many long-term antidepressant users will tell you they no longer feel normal emotions—they’re numb, like zombies. But the side effects of these drugs aren’t limited to hijacking your feelings and emotional state, causing violent and psychotic states. Physical side effects occur too and include abnormal bleeding, birth defects, heart attack, seizures and sudden death. Over one hundred and seventy drug regulatory warnings and studies have been issued on antidepressants, to sound the alarm on these side effects
Old 08-10-2010, 04:22 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

From what I have seen, people who take those pills eventually have some type of side effect or reaction. One lady I know was on them for 10 yrs and then they switched her. No reason to be that depressed in her case. An old college roomate of mine was on paxil for a couple months and he just quit them. He became screwed up after that. And the docs give them just for the asking!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:56 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

They don't need to give us pills to dumb us down. They just need to keep fluoride in our water supply.

Quote:
Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE) - (Yes, folks the same Sarin Nerve Gas that terrorists released on a crowded Japanese subway train!). Let me repeat: the truth the American public needs to understand is the fact that Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, it is also a main ingredient in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military NERVE GAS! Why, oh why then is it allowed to be added to the toothpastes and drinking water of the American people?

In the 1930's Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go to Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plans to communize the world.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 08-11-2010, 11:56 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

In water and toothpaste, flouride is as the ionic form. In nerve gas and prozac, it is an atom covalently bonded to a larger molecule. There is also hydrogen and oxygen in prozac and nerve gas. That does not mean water is bad.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:35 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saved1986 View Post
That does not mean water is bad.
I'm not convinced. http://www.fluoridation.com/brain.htm
Old 08-12-2010, 09:51 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post

No No No No! I am not saying flouridation is good, but I am saying that because flourine is part of nerve gas and prozac, does not mean flouride is harmful. It is a logic issue. As for flouridation of water, I think it should be stopped. If you live in a hot environment and spend a fair amount of time outside, you could easily put away a gallon of water a day, as opposed to if you were a lazy inside individual in a cool climate who might put away 2 glasses a day. Flouride can cause issues with bones and teeth in excess.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:36 AM
perpetual student

Okay. Thanks for the update. I already knew it was a problem for teeth. There is naturally occurring fluoride in tea (black and green), which may be why the English seem to have more problems that the USA people.

And I do get fluorine and fluoride mixed up. Just like bromine and bomide and bromate. And chlorine and chloride. That covers the halogens, other than iodine.

Tags
antidepressants
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.