Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Old 07-09-2017, 05:04 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Default Medical Marijuana as Cancer Treatment

More here. http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/evi...inues-to-grow/

Quote:
Even a most difficult to treat lung cancer, asbestos induced mesothelioma, loses out to cannabis. Doctors attempted to cure Andy Ashcraft’s mesothelioma with an experimental chemotherapy drug. It failed. The doctors recommended hospice.

The official mainstream oncology stance is treatment can help, but this condition can’t be cured. “About 40 percent of USA patients live to the one year mark. By the second year, about 20 percent of patients are still alive. And by the third year, the number is 8 percent.”

Andy’s wife Ruth refused hospice. Instead she utilized California’s medical marijuana program to allow Andy’s use of full plant cannabis oil with both THC and CBD and all the plant’s other cannabinoids and terpenes that utilize the plant’s full “entourage effect.”

Amazingly, Andy recovered quickly from this type of cancer that mainstream oncology openly states “treatment can help, but this condition can’t be cured.” Of course, mainstream medicine does not use cannabis oil.
Ruth reported to asbestos.com:
“The man is healthy today, and there is no other explanation for that. Beyond a shadow of doubt, this cannabis oil has worked wonders for him. I’d recommend it for anyone with cancer. I’m not saying it will work every time on everyone, but it’s working for us.” (Source)
A previous Health Impact News report told of a 77 year old retired dentist, Stan Rutner in California who was declared terminal after several mainstream medical interventions had failed to cure his stage 4 lung and brain cancers. He was assigned to hospice and given two weeks to live.
Neither Stan’s daughter Corrine and his future son-in-law, John Malanca wanted Stan to be in such a miserable condition, nor did they want to see him exit this earth plane quite yet. So they set out researching all the ins and outs of cannabis for cancer.

What they found: cannabis oil encapsulated with coconut oil taken orally was effective. In a few months of using the cannabis oil high-THC capsules, Stan was cancer free. Not only did the cannabis get Stan out of hospice and over his cancers, he was healthy enough to go to Corrine and John’s wedding three years later at age 80. His cancer free condition has held for even six years after his escape from hospice. (Source)
John and Corrine realized they had stumbled on their mission, to help others suffering from terrible health and chronic diseases discover their path to healing with cannabis. They created the United Patients’ Group.
Time and time again those who have cured themselves of diseases ranging from Crohn’s to cancer become enthusiastic advocates and supporters of cannabis for health. Even some senior citizens who were once condemned to a lower quality of life through a stream of constantly prescribed pharmaceuticals have turned to cannabis and ditched most of their no longer needed meds.
Israel openly researches and prescribes cannabis products.
There is a reason there is not more “science” in the USA to support all these wonderful stories from those who genuinely wish to help others without financial gain.
The medical, pharmaceutical, and government regulatory establishments don’t want to lose the business and control that would be lost if many more switch to nature’s “sacred plant” for so many health issues.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:09 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

If only we could get government out of the way. Meanwhile, we can only get CBD without THC. Even CBD alone has great health benefits.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 07-10-2017, 08:15 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Would CBD oil help with pain and help someone detox off of prescription opiods? Also, is it readily available from a reputable source in Texas? I have an online friend who's a veteran and has been in a lot of pain due to some unnecessary surgery they did on him at the VA. He turns in his leftover pills every month to the police department, but he is physically dependent on them. He wants to get off the meds and not die addicted to any drugs.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:22 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

This is where I get mine, but there are probably other vendors across the nation. https://www.johnscbd.com/ There is no THC in CBD.

I don't know how powerful it would be for relief from drug dependency. I really feel for those with opioid problems though. I only have taken 2 opioid pain pills in my life for 3 days each. I was so constipated that I thought I was going to have to get the doctor to chisel it out. No kidding. No more for me.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ic-option.aspx
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.