Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Observer

mauijay is on a distinguished road
Question HGH

I have low hgh & I take a natural supplement called Gen F20 Plus it has helped a lot. Does anybody know if I will have to continually take this for the rest of my life to keep my HGH level up? I can't seem to get a definite answer one way or the other. Thanks for your input.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:47 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauijay View Post
I have low hgh & I take a natural supplement called Gen F20 Plus it has helped a lot. Does anybody know if I will have to continually take this for the rest of my life to keep my HGH level up? I can't seem to get a definite answer one way or the other. Thanks for your input.
You can increase your HGH with exercise a lot more.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

I believe that you most likely would. I discussed HGH with my physician the other day. She says the only way to know your needs it to be tested. If you need it to keep your levels at the level found in a 30 year old then do what it takes to maintain that.

Exercise can help but it will not bring back youthful levels, nor will it keep you fit into old age unless you are an extreme exercise fanatic but still then your HGH levels will go down as you move into the senior years. Most people are not willing to keep up with that level of exercise that is required.

Your supplement regimen should be based on real science when it comes to hormones, and blood tests are required. It should also be based on reasonable expectations based on your life style and ability