Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

Old 02-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Observer

schmendrick is on a distinguished road
Default PROSTATITIS IS THERE A CURE?

Hi eveyone, i have this curse called prostatitis or alos chronic pelvic pain syndrome.There are many opinions on the web about the cuase.

Where can i find stories of cures? anyone?

Are there any forums for just specifically this subject instead of mens health generally ?

so tired of this....
Old 02-03-2011, 01:53 AM
Observer

Forgot that i also want to ask about Allicin
i saw a thread about it on another prostitis forum

but would like to hear ur comments plse.IT IS EXPENSIVE!!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Observer

I made a post here about garlic extracts but I cant see it?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:29 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Our spam filter must have caught it. When you are new, links to vendor sites, and others, get trapped. By the way, welcome aboard.

There has been very much discussion about prostatitis on this forum. Click on Search in the menu and type it in. You'll find many threads.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 02-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Reader

helpmyprostate is on a distinguished road

if you have cpps then try muscle relaxers light exercise acupuncture or i hear a physio therapistr that is trained in the pelvic area.

if you have the other kind learn from the other posts and pray something works! good luck to you and us all.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Observer

Thanks you helpmyprostate i'll do that

can anyone tell me why anti-biotics help while i am taking them and stop helping when they are finished ??

after a lot of Googling, i found a test for prostatitis, online at ucpps.org
its called the NIH CPSI TEST

i am interested in the scores people here get on the test

my score is 25

yours is ... ??
Old 02-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Reader

helpmyprostate is on a distinguished road

thinking about killing yourself would score? i had it bad bro. i still have it bad. i am off the pain killers that were messing with my brain big time. i have found lots of things to help. read our posts there is lots of stuff. are you from the old prostatitis forum? i have been directing people to this site from there. this is the best site and gods gift to be on here. we all care and help each other. you need tests from doctors dont take there crap without know more about what you have or may not have. sounds like you have negative test with the cpps idea. i too gave up for a while on the infection idea some call the ghost. magnesium helped relax my muscles and gave me some long awaited relief. pain came back and i was doing my best to do everything i could. try to read as much as you can and have an open mind. there could be a number of issues reasons why you have this. bacteria fungus candida parasites or stress and muscle cramping. diet helps quitting everything bad in your life is a must. taking everthing good is a must. but i would go with the 4 invaders i just said and work on that. i am trying something now and will post all results on this site what has happened or is happening to me as i know more. keep psitive you are by far in the right place. here are some names that i would look for. arrowwind09 kind2creatures moxsum and jofus. the last two are in our boat and are fighting back the first 2 are woman that really know their stuff.

what i have noticed on this site ask and you will recieve. good luck and will keep in touch
Old 02-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmyprostate View Post
thinking about killing yourself would score?
Did u take the test ?

Quote:
i am trying something now and will post all results on this site what has happened or is happening to me as i know more.
i want to hear more when u are ready !
Old 02-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Guide

larryberry is on a distinguished road

like helpmy said, best thing to do is keep an openmind, there can be many causes. There are a lot of alt treatments to try, so don't give up. The best thing any of us can do is communicate on what has and hasn't worked with each other. I think one reason this is such a problem is becuase most guys are reluctant to talk about a problem of this nature. I know personaly I didn't tell anyone I knew in real life.

Tags
prostatitis
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.