Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 02-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Observer

myfz6 is on a distinguished road
Default The Underground Cure for Herpes

Has anyone on this site heard of the underground cure for herpes.

These kits are $500 to $1000 per kit.
I am almost willing to try anything.
Someone one gave me this problem and it just about ruined my life.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Observer

ammm is on a distinguished road

It is scam, as far as I known. I have HHV as well. I have not only HHV-1 but HHV-6 too.

My advices:

1) Find a doctor that prescribes you clinical trials to quantify the viral load every month;
2) Start a diet with 50% of organic raw vegetables;
3) Start taking as much vitamin C as you can (until you have diarrhea)
4) Look for natural antivirals. So far will oregano oil and TTN were the best for me, but I still have hundreds of options.
5) Test them one by one (or 2 by 2) and do the tests so know their practical effect.

What works for me:

1) >500% DDR of Vitamin E
2) High dosage of fish oils
3) Sauna + vitamin B3 (niacin)
4) Oreano oil and TTN;
Old 03-15-2018, 10:46 AM
Observer

UGC is on a distinguished road
Default Address from The Underground Cure

Let me be completely honest, we are not in the business of scamming people out of their money and not giving them the help they need. Now think about it...a real scam artist is out for the money, so why would we be trying to help you heal yourself with a protocol that you only need to go through once. Wouldn't it be more profitable to keep you infected and figure out how to sell you recurring prescriptions that we could keep getting paid off of? We honestly don't care if you buy today, tomorrow, or next year, the ball is completely in your hands to move forward when you feel educated enough and comfortable.

Furthermore we have help over 1000 people eradicate the virus completely from their bodies, with documented test results. Feel free to check out our youtube account with over 250 videos proving our track record and showing real evidence that it can be done.

We definitely are not in the business of convincing people that they need to use natural products, protocols, and programs to heal and cure themselves. If you want to keep giving the doctor your money for prescription drugs, that have damaging side effects...go right ahead. But know that right now while the dis-ease is in your body, time is not on your side. You don't have time to just keep suppressing the symptoms! You need to be working on naturally making your body and immune system stronger in order to kill this virus.

Natural Cures and Healing Therapy have been around for thousands of years but the money is not in helping people get cured, it is in sick people going to doctors, because they are paid from insurance, and insurance is what this country was built off of...which is the biggest scam in his-story.

Thanks,
UGC
Old 07-27-2018, 04:04 PM
Observer

bnc8thirtyone is on a distinguished road

DO NOT do clinical trials, oh my goodness that's the worst thing you could do! Never be a Guinea pig for evil!
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.