Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Dentistry

Old 06-07-2018, 10:50 PM
Observer

samlede is on a distinguished road
Default issues with dental fluorosis

I've known that I've had dental flourosis for a long time now I am 24 and its really gotten to me lately I'm a introvert but I want to go out and be with people my two front teeth really show white streeks all over and its gotten to the point where its effecting me mentally as they feel really sensative and I dont want to smile anymore. I know I've read countless articles that there is no cure for this but I've also read people have done wonders with oil pulling and vitamins.

Is there any hope for me to make my teeth strong healthy and free of flourosis through holistic means I dont just want a cosmetic fix as I still have the feeling along with the fact of knowing they arnt good. This a side note but also when I brush I cant avoid but swallow toothpaste if I can try avoid this will that help. Please forgive this clutter of words I type out of stress and concern that there might be hope of fixing this if not please dont respond I cant take knowing there isn't hope. My 2 front teeth are effected the most the surface is rough and they feel like rubber
Old 06-09-2018, 06:28 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Yes, oil pulling. Use unrefined coconut oil, so that all the acids are still there. And make your own toothpaste. Search for natural recipes. My favorite is to mix baking soda with coconut oil, but you can find others.

This is an excellent article on how to manage fluoride problems. You don't need toothpastes with fluoride. You get enough from drinking water and showering. And tea has fluoride too. The older the tea leaf, the more fluoride. So, green tea is better. http://www.thehouseofdentistry.com/b...g/oil-pulling/

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.