Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 11-16-2012, 05:07 AM
Guide

Living Food will become famous soon enough
Default Proof the Australian Governmet is unlawful

Actually it's a corporation, registered with the Securities Exchange Commission in Washington DC!

See here: "Company Name: COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA"

Two governments
Case Studies

Watch this 52 minute documentary exposing the truth of the Australian "government", it will open your eyes to what's really going on. There's real laws and pretend laws, and most of the laws we blindly accept are in fact pretend laws created by a corporation acting as de facto government, rather then by the de jure government. Also keep in mind that almost every time you see names in CAPITAL LETTERS then it is the name of a corporation - that applies to your birth certificate too, but that's a whole other story. Now look at the names of just about every government agency on each of their seals...capital letters.That's not a government, it's a corporation! You've been conned!

I know this sounds crazy, but it's true. At least suspend judgement until you read the links and watch the documentary, and you will most likely have changed your mind. Truth is far stranger then fiction - and this is only mild truth, I don't talk about the really crazy stuff online.

What the FUQ - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" - click here to watch the documentary. For some reason I couldn't embed it in the post.

I'm certain this applies to the US and the other major goverments as well, but I'd need to do more research first to have conclusive proof.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Guide

The Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia - legitimate government:

The corporate logo of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA - corporation masquerading as government:

Which seal are the government agencies and courts using, I wonder?

They all use the corporate logo (kangaroo and emu), not the actual Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia (lion and unicorn).
Old 11-16-2012, 05:43 AM
Guide

tick is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, you have figured out that all governments are really just corporations designed to earn their fat cat CEOs a nice big paycheck at the expense of the less fortunate...

I am actually surprised that this hasn't been brought to light sooner.

Although this fits in perfectly with that new movie (remake but it's "new") "Total Recall" There was really only one "recognized" government, and the other one was just a "colony" which was really just a corporation with "workers" and not "citizens".

So... Thanks for posting the proof, maybe now more people will finally realize what has been sitting right in front of them for so many years. Our world is slowly slipping into the abyss, and we don't have governments, we have corporate entities leading the way.

We don't have world leaders, we have bankers. We don't have Congress, we have board of directors, which aren't interested in the needs of the people, they are just interested in the "bottom line".

As one popular video game put it... "Happiness is shopping for the corporation.. Don't you want to be happy?"

Welcome to planet earth, we hope you enjoy your stay. We are a "reality" amusement park. Please ignore the man in the big chair, and the men behind the purple curtain...

Is anyone going to save us? Anyone?

No... "No one's gonna save us now... Do you hear us... We're going down... In a spiral to the ground...."

http://youtu.be/y5ZgE3C4dLk
Old 11-16-2012, 05:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Congratulations, you have figured out that all governments are really just corporations designed to earn their fat cat CEOs a nice big paycheck at the expense of the less fortunate...
Oh, I've known that for a while - now I have the proof, though.

It's up to us to save ourselves. The world will improve considerably in the years ahead, even thought things may get worse before they get better. Hold on to your seatbelts, we're in for a bumpy ride!

The universe operates in cycles, and there is a increase in conciousness ahead. The PTB will clamp down even harder to prevent it, but ultimately we will prevail - IF everyone goes out and starts doing something to make it happen...starting now.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 AM
Guide

tick is on a distinguished road

Very good and apt quotes... I have but one question.. Just HOW are we supposed to go about making a change? What actions do we take to help make a difference?

THOSE are the tough questions. I think there are more and more people who are "awake" now, but there isn't any real clear direction, or way which is outlined on how we can go about instituting a change. People know there needs to be a change, but they have no idea what course to take to help get it started.. This leads to an increase frustration level.. I have sensed it a lot..

people are getting more and more frustrated.. i'm afraid that eventually what is going to happen is that it's going to erupt in violence, and I really hope we can do something and impose those changes without needing to kill a billion people for it...
Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Enlightener

limitme will become famous soon enough

every government is unlawful. government can only exist by stealing.
Jesus and every other enlightened text tells us that stealing is wrong.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

Originally it was “The constitution of the United States
Now it is;
“THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES”

to the average person that may not look like a big deal, but to a lawyer the all capital letters screams this is a corporation!
What can be done about it? Well a group of people got together recently and filed international paperwork stating we are declaring our independence and sovereign rights from “the corporation” and have reinstated our original constitution. The paperwork is done and it re-declared our basic rights and freedoms, as of the moment no physical action has taken place. But it is already to go and waiting for the right moment.

Another way of restrain government is “nullification” with it a state simply says we will not follow that law. Take obamacare for an example, a state can simple chose to ignore it if it so wishes. Now if the government tries to send in federal “officials” to enforce “the law” the local sheriff can arrest them and throw them in jail. Your local sheriff is the highest law enforcement person for your area and no one can over rule him except the citizens who voted him in to office. How many are aware of that?. Does your sheriff even know it?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Guide

revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen

Same in the UK! Governments operating as companies, police forces too! Councils also.

We are plastic pieces in a world wide game of monopoly - and "they" always win!

What can we do? Spread the word. Leave leaflets on the bus etc. But, this will take forever!

A mass awakening is required. The process is already under way, soon it be of tidal wave proportions and conclude in the biggest tsunami of conssciouness ever seen.

Soon my friends, soon. The awakening of Consciousness will give birth to a New Way where all sentient beings will Live from the Heart.

Some video presentations which keep in line with the OP.

ThinkFree Presents - The Magnificent Deception - Robert Menard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohiyO-IcqG8

Robert Menard - Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception (Entire)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eabYM...feature=relmfu

Freeman Lectures - Robert Menard, Luke Denis - On Money
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h6-_...eature=related
Old 11-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Awesome thread!!

On 'Total Recall' ; Make sure to read more Phillip K. Dick, Sixth Day, Minority Report, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, A Scanner Darkly.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Guide

I noticed my first link didn't work, so here it is - COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA

I've found around 3 dozen "governments" registered with the SEC, I'll post them all here later w/links.

Also, proof that the kangaroo + emu symbol isn't the Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia: it's been patented by the company COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA. Actually there are about half a dozen patents for slight variations on that symbol too.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Lovin' life~

Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Food View Post

I've found around 3 dozen "governments" registered with the SEC, I'll post them all here later w/links.

I'm looking forward to reading what you've found!
Old 11-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Guide

Here's another good website, the Dun & Bradstreet database - most comprehensive database on businesses in the world.

Now, lots of people know the FEDERAL RESERVE is a corporation, but how many people would be surprised to see these well-known "government agencies" listed as corporations?

The FBI
FEMA
The CIA
The DEA
The NSA

And every other member of the alphabet soup agencies. If you click on the links to some of the "agencies" I listed say "Also traded as..." What more evidence could you possibly need?

For example, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION says "Also Traded as FBI". They must think we're really dumb to put that in plain sight.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Guide

Back to Australia for a moment - I can prove that the kangaroo + emu symbol is a corporate logo and not the original Great Seal of The Commonwealth of Australia, because it is patented by the company COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA. Actually there are around a half-dozen different kangaroo + emu logos patented by the COMMONWEALTH, each with slight variations.

Very clever using similar names and counting on the people to automatically assume they're dealing with the legitimate government, but a little research and their house of cards starts to collapse. I'm going to show this to lots of people, it's time the word got out.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Guide

A partial list of corporations masquerading as government (more later):

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF NEW ZEALAND
HUNGARY
GOVERNMENT OF JAMAICA
JAPAN
REPUBLIC OF ITALY
FEDERATIVE REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL
STATE OF ISRAEL
PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
PROVINCE OF MANITOBA
UNITED MEXICAN STATES - composed of these states/countries:

The map is directly from their filings with the SEC.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Guide

Now this is interesting; we've got two companies listed as South Africa - REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA and GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRCA...and the second one only has one filing, which looks like a merger agreement between GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA and TELKOM SA LTD. The latter is a communications company that is partly owned by the state, which is probably what that document is about. I wonder why it was filed by a different company then the main REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, though? Curious.

For the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, the mailing address is the NATIONAL TREASURY, whereas for the GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA it is the MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS. Makes me think that the former created the latter solely for the purpose of buying shares in the communications company, or maybe the the latter was created as a sort of joint company between the communications company and the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA? I'm sure there's a reason buried somewhere in the statues and acts (note, not laws) that govern how companies operate?

Also interesting is how the CITY OF NAPLES is listed as a separate company then the REPUBLIC OF ITALY. Maybe it's a separate city-state like DC, the Inner City of London and the Vatican?
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.