Old 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM
Observer

Jjgrask is on a distinguished road
Default New to Natural Medicine

Hello, thank you for letting me join. I am 64, retired, ride my own Harley, and have just discovered how many fantastic uses for natural plants. I am in awe of what I have been missing and what I have to learn. I remember my grandmother using so many homemade items but being young I didn't pay attention. Only paid attention when we were cooking. And I thank her each day. So please put up with silly questions as I learn. Thank you
Old 12-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Old 12-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

A very warm welcome to the forum! Good to have you with us.

You've certainly come here with the right attitude. I'd say that, one way or another, everyone here is still learning ... Discovering new information and gathering greater understanding of the wonderful world of natural medicine.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Observer

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to meeting new friends with like ideas. And getting started with my new healthy life.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:26 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jjgrask, welcome to the forum! Here's some weeds that are beneficial...http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...edible+flowers

Edible flowers...http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...edible+flowers
Old 12-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Hi Jjgrask, welcome to the forum! Here's some weeds that are beneficial...http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...edible+flowers

Edible flowers...http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...edible+flowers

Oh wow! I knew of some of those but the flowers floored me. Thank you.
Old 12-14-2014, 06:11 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

You're very welcome!
Old 12-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Explorer

jbaerbock is on a distinguished road

Welcome
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.