Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Introductions

Old 02-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Observer

Alchemist 75 is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings from the sunny Southwest!

Hello! I came across this forum after a little searching and decided to join for fun.
A little about me:
I'm a professional herbalist with a bachelor's of science in herbal medicine. I've been working with herbs for over 20 years now in both clinical and manufacturing settings and I'm very fascinated with the science of it all. I love helping others find healing but I'm also into phyto chemistry both in practice and theory. My kitchen is half laboratory lol.
Looking forward to participating in discussions here, not sure how much traffic the forum gets but I'm sure there's plenty of reading material so I'll just have to explore and see what's hot. Glad to be here.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:34 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Hello Alchemist, welcome to the forum! I do use some herbs along with my other supplements, Red Clover Blossom was all I needed when going through menopause.
Old Yesterday, 04:34 AM
Observer

austinable is on a distinguished road

Hey Alchemist! I'm new here too, but I'm also really into herbal medicine. Definitely some pretty neat discoveries coming from that area of study.

I didn't even know your degree existed. That's really cool. Haha
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.