Old 01-30-2010, 05:36 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Question New Posts

I always read messages on the forum by going to the main website and clicking "new posts". Sometimes there a good listing of posts from "today" and "yesterday." Sometimes I get one or two "today" posts, and if I look at the main Health Forums webpage, there's many more, even from today.

How is the "new posts" listing regulated? I don't trust it anymore for online updates of new messages.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Admin
Wiki Editor

Matrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura aboutMatrix has a spectacular aura about

New posts are those you haven't read yet, you may have read today's posts but missed yesterday's. After you read all new posts in a sub-forum, the forum icon on homepage still show there are new posts in it.

New posts is a bit confusing but seems reliable to me. After I read all new posts, I like to to use mark forums read in quick links, this will make new posts work exactly what I expected.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:56 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
New posts are those you haven't read yet, you may have read today's posts but missed yesterday's. After you read all new posts in a sub-forum, the forum icon on homepage still show there are new posts in it.

New posts is a bit confusing but seems reliable to me. After I read all new posts, I like to to use mark forums read in quick links, this will make new posts work exactly what I expected.
Hi Kevin, I just went into quick links, and mark forums read. Thanks again for your tips and advice.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.