Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

Old 01-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Enlightener

limitme will become famous soon enough
Default Does Raw Milk Help to Eliminate Allergies?

I have been reading about people saying that raw milk helps or eliminates alot of people's (including children's) allergies.

Does anyone have experience with this? Or know, if it is true, why it does that?
Old 01-18-2013, 03:52 PM
Observer

truehealthbalance is on a distinguished road

I help people with allergies by adding probiotics to their diet. I suggest fermenting vegetables. Very easy. If you don't want to go to the trouble, I recommend Dr. Ohhira Probiotics. They are the best
Old 01-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Enlightener

limitme will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehealthbalance View Post
I help people with allergies by adding probiotics to their diet. I suggest fermenting vegetables. Very easy. If you don't want to go to the trouble, I recommend Dr. Ohhira Probiotics. They are the best
How do you ferment vegetables?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Observing cool stuff

happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

Organic, LOCAL honey may help with some allergy issues.

T U M E R I C. Very good for inflammation.

We use only goat milk products and will probably get off those, soon. We want to try going dairy free.

We use Dr. Ohhira's fermented probiotics. A bit costly.

Dr. Ohhira Probiotics Professional Formula has identical ingredients to Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula-which is what we use - but fermented an additional two years from 3 years to 5 years.

Tweaked during the fifth year of processing to provide organic acids that are more robust than those contained in the Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula. In addition, the potency of the micronutrient by-products is maximized to expedite the adhesion of the good bacteria in the colon. The CFU of the lactic acid bacteria may be less than in the Original Formula due to the natural variation of ingredients and the more complex manufacturing process.

I have read he plays Mozart to the vats of fermenting probiotics? He believes that playing classic music, such as Mozart, during the fermentation process further enhances the vitality of his probiotic products.

We drank ALOT of RAW milk dairy. Had NO problems with it. I was hoping it was helping my daughter with HER allergies/sensitivities. We also do many GOAT milk cheese/yogurts, etc. We would LOVE to get some RAW goat milk and make our OWN kefir/yogurt.

Tags
allergies, raw milk
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.