Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

Old 12-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough
Default Ever Forget Whether You Took a Vitamin or Not?

I sure have. I'd look at my Vit C bottle and just stare at it for 30 seconds...did I take that this morning or not???
So I came up with this system. I line all the bottles up and once I take that one, I'll push it back on the shelf. If it's a bottle I take twice a day, I'll keep it on the front row. Then later, while looking at the row of supplements, if it's pushed back, I know I've taken it for the day. If it's on the front row, I still need to take it.
Anyone else do this?

I'm taking 14 different supplements now and was feeling guilty, until I saw Suzanne Summers on the Oz show and she said she takes 40 a day. And Jack Lalanne took 40 to 50 a day. Heh, almost feel like a slacker now.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:03 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I have, but generally I take all of them together, except for the CoQ10 and Lutein (and sometimes D3)softgel that I take separately.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:05 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyKOTWF View Post
So I came up with this system. I line all the bottles up and once I take that one, I'll push it back on the shelf. If it's a bottle I take twice a day, I'll keep it on the front row. Then later, while looking at the row of supplements, if it's pushed back, I know I've taken it for the day. If it's on the front row, I still need to take it.
Anyone else do this?
OCD much?

I put mine in lines. One line for my first meal (about 11am). One line for the ones I need to take twice a day. One line for my last meal (about 5:30). So, there.

I take about 15.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 12-27-2017, 08:07 AM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough

Engineers and southerners think alike.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Observer

NurseMary is on a distinguished road

Well, glad I'm not the only one with this kind of dilemma!
I take so many supplements, then just tell myself I would rather take supplements as medicine.
I have tried different systems including using a pill planner, I seem to come back to lining the one's I currently use on the front of my shelf. Those I need middle of the day I put in my pocket or drop in my lunch bag...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.