Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

Old 01-25-2017, 07:30 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Tart Apples - One In The Evening for Heartburn

I have found this to be a healthy alternative to antacid pills like Tums, Ranitidine or Famotadine which can be very harmful to your health.

One small apple between dinner and bedtime will help to eliminate nighttime heartburn. Most preferred is Granny Smith, second and third choice is Pink Lady or Braeburn.

If you're a frequent heartburn sufferer, try this for a week or two, and it will be a regular routine for years with the results. And it's healthy for you too.

On the rare occasion when you need something extra, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in a small amount of water will not only do the trick for heartburn, but it will also alkalize your body.

Those who have health issues and cannot take salt or sodium, the baking soda is not an option.
Old 01-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Explorer

hopeful is on a distinguished road

I never had a big heartburn problem, but there is the old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" and I'm sure there was many reasons for that wise saying.

Tags
acid reflux, apples, heartburn, tart
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.